All Categories

Total blacklist?

Total blacklist?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 30, 2016, 14:5310/30/16

Total blacklist?

Is there a way to totally block a person so they can't contact you(even in chat) like you can do with mail? If not can this be implemented. Some ppl say the meanest things and even though its just a game it still hurts ppls feelings.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2016, 15:0610/30/16
Oct 30, 2016, 15:34(edited)

Phaylene said:

Is there a way to totally block a person so they can't contact you(even in chat) like you can do with mail? If not can this be implemented. Some ppl say the meanest things and even though its just a game it still hurts ppls feelings.

well global chat is not that very active and league chat is well for you league additionally there is a censor for any bad language so really just ask you marshall to step in or (in case its in global chat ) move to league chat and ignore the whole thing

however that player who offended you must be punished so take screenshots of the offenses and report him to support

about your suggestion post it in the suggestions thread so it gets considered (even though there is a separate option to blacklist players )

go to their name in chat and click on the three lines

enjoy

Oct 30, 2016, 15:3010/30/16
12/13/14

Clicking their name in chat gives the option to Blacklist, as does clicking Block user in your mailbox.

I had always assumed that either would give total protection, but maybe you need to click both? This should not be necessary but if you still see his chat then click it.

Question - If you blacklist them will they still see your chat?

Oct 30, 2016, 15:3710/30/16
Oct 30, 2016, 15:40(edited)

Snowgoon said:

Clicking their name in chat gives the option to Blacklist, as does clicking Block user in your mailbox.

I had always assumed that either would give total protection, but maybe you need to click both? This should not be necessary but if you still see his chat then click it.

yes you have to click both one is just for mail and second for chat thx for reminding me btw

'"Question - If you blacklist them will they still see your chat?"

dont know 
Oct 30, 2016, 16:1910/30/16
03/22/16
Snowgoon said:

Thank you for information. I found it once by accident and blocked a Captain. It took some time to find how to unblock. Yes they can still see your chat but you will not see their reply.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.