League with a marshal's status "long ago"

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 29, 2016, 09:5310/29/16
06/16/15

Dear Sir / Madam,

There is only one marshal in a league. When he/she has not turned up for a long time, the league is dysfunctional. The league members started to leave the league because there is no leadership since the marshal cant be changed without his/her permission.  It is not fair for the captains or other league members who has spent much efforts or money for the growth of the league. The league is no long vibrant and the players have been complaining and threaten to leave the game.

So I would like to suggest to put a feature in the game to allow one of the captains to take over the marshal's post if the marshal does not turn up for a period of time. It will keep the league alive.

I would appreciate if you could get back to me as soon as possible. 

Thanks & regards,

Anne

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2016, 10:1310/29/16

Anne said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

There is only one marshal in a league. When he/she has not turned up for a long time, the league is dysfunctional. The league members started to leave the league because there is no leadership since the marshal cant be changed without his/her permission.  It is not fair for the captains or other league members who has spent much efforts or money for the growth of the league. The league is no long vibrant and the players have been complaining and threaten to leave the game.

So I would like to suggest to put a feature in the game to allow one of the captains to take over the marshal's post if the marshal does not turn up for a period of time. It will keep the league alive.

Thanks & regards,

Anne

contact support showing a screenshot of the poll

the poll : ask all league members to vote for the new marshall show everyone's support for that person in chat 

take a screenshot of the chat and contact support team  

Oct 29, 2016, 13:3710/29/16
Oct 31, 2016, 17:05(edited)
03/22/16

Anne said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks & regards,

Anne

Actually the fastest way to replace the Marshall is to have each player send a vote for the new Marshall with their coordinates to Oberon at 0, 0. The ticket to Support is to verify circumstances justifying Marshall replacement. The vote to Oberon is to ensure privacy of votes of League members.

I'm sorry this information is out of date.
Oct 30, 2016, 22:3210/30/16
Oct 30, 2016, 22:42(edited)
08/20/15

brunsonthomas said:

Anne said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks & regards,

Anne

Actually the fastest way to replace the Marshall is to have each player send a vote for the new Marshall with their coordinates to Oberon at 0, 0. The ticket to Support is to verify circumstances justifying Marshall replacement. The vote to Oberon is to ensure privacy of votes of League members.

Please explain how to send the vote to Oberon? There is no PM feature at Oberon's castle.  

I think it would benefit many struggling leagues if you added this procedure to the Wiki.

Oct 30, 2016, 22:5110/30/16
08/03/14

Thomas, talking before he fact checks again.

blows my mind this guy has a leadership role in a league. 
Oct 31, 2016, 07:5510/31/16

i guess thomas did a mistake there sorry 

you can NOT send PM's to oberon in game,,, you can only in forum :)))

Oct 31, 2016, 08:2810/31/16
10/31/14

How do you vote, do you have to explain what your vote is for. can these be done to active marshals.

Oct 31, 2016, 08:5510/31/16

oracle said:

How do you vote, do you have to explain what your vote is for. can these be done to active marshals.

first let your league members say who they want to be new marshall in league chat (of course all agree on one)

then send a ticket asking for the removal of current marshal (giving coordinates, reason and a screenshot of the chat )

wait for their response 

i never done such or seen someone does it so if i missed a detail sorry 
Nov 4, 2016, 19:1611/04/16

Its besides the point if the Marshall long ago .correct me if i,m wrong ..this guy started a league using his money / saph ? then if there fort is also established the Marshall may have used saph there .?

regardless if he is long ago it is still his league his money to create it  and u believe its ok to take over it .?..steal it .?

if the members wish to stay together then the easiest options are ..rejoin another league together ..?

talk among your self to establish if u have enough members to start your own league  and who will PAY the saph required .?

to blatantly steal the someones league and his saph  without his consent u must be joking .

Pay the saph and start your own same as he has done ..

Nov 4, 2016, 19:4011/04/16
Nov 5, 2016, 10:28(edited)
10/31/14

Two of the top ten league has undergone these. And in my viewpoint they are stolen leagues. But I properly will emphasize with players if I go inactive and they kick me out, it is their mutual right, yes a marshal might have started a league but they have did so to properly build a form of friendship, cooperation or whatever they want to build. It is the responsibility of the marshal to make sure that the league proceed and players game play still runs smoothly. 

When a marshal is long ago he can't do these 
Nov 4, 2016, 21:5311/04/16
07/04/15

agree it is up to the marshall to build and develop league

Also his choice if that league continues or folds . he has paid for it in initially by  starting that league .

i would agree if they wish to continue as a league with same members they should be able to do that them self and start one

as many do - not off someones back / wallet

Nov 5, 2016, 10:1311/05/16
Nov 5, 2016, 10:34(edited)
10/31/14

Tastiger said:

agree it is up to the marshall to build and develop league

Also his choice if that league continues or folds . he has paid for it in initially by  starting that league .

i would agree if they wish to continue as a league with same members they should be able to do that them self and start one

as many do - not off someones back / wallet

It depend on what kind of a league you are talking about. there are many types of leagues. Most of the top ten league are either Democracy, Autocracy, Dictatorship, or  sovereign. 

A democracy league members can decide who is its leader, and so when to kick him out. the players decide by vote the matters concerning the league affairs e.g, KT 1 in the days of the very old, Now its not

Autocracy might be what you are arguing here for, the marshal says goes. all the accomplishment of the league is attributed to the marshal. The marshal is the most powerful in the league and his says go, all are sheep. As they say, the only sound of a shoe is his/hers. They survive through bullying and propaganda.  E,g all of the Unforgivens leagues in present form, with minor exemptions

Dictatorship  is a form of league where a group of players/ league is ruled by one person or league, and exercised through various mechanisms to ensure that the entity's power remains strong. The ''dictator party'' start confusing laws or rule that will forever establish their position as number one. Once in a while they start some form of confusion, that result in wars, ect. these are necessary to put the ''sheep'' in place, and to distract the opposition in constant distraction. they survive through bullying and propaganda. E.g the UC leagues

sovereign leagues are the most inactive, and less fun. here one person has supreme power or authority. but that power can be excised through a group or body of persons or a league having sovereign authority. They are very complicated leagues, the person in power rarely show his might, but the group behind will make sure they incite fear to neophytes or oppositions to remind them who is the boss. The group is the one that do most evil things like fire players, start wars ect. the supreme don't have to be a marshal or in the league, all he has to do is say happy halloween, or merry Christmas. or complain about the weather e.g. All of the now dead league, Legacy, Ratcoms(not yet dead), Bilkinisrsh ADR ect

Nov 5, 2016, 11:2811/05/16
07/04/15

how can any member remove a Marshall when the Marshall is the person who pays for the league in the first place .?lol

not possible only if palarium staff / dev do it .

It is not up to palarium or anyone else to decide to hand over a person league regardless of circumstances ..best they can do is remove league all together from the game .

i have been with many leagues regardless of there game play ..the one thing they all have in common is ...ultimately final decision is the Marshall say / his or her league they are the person in charge. clearly they are the person who paid for that right .

No one has the right to steal his or her league which is what these people are wanting to do ..is it too hard for theses people to start a league off there own back.?

if they cant afford the saph in the first place to start up .. then the league has very little hope of survival anyway.

thats  my opinion .

start a league  same as everyone has with your saph not someone else,s.

Nov 6, 2016, 13:5411/06/16
Nov 6, 2016, 13:55(edited)

Tastiger said:

how can any member remove a Marshall when the Marshall is the person who pays for the league in the first place .?lol

not possible only if palarium staff / dev do it .

It is not up to palarium or anyone else to decide to hand over a person league regardless of circumstances ..best they can do is remove league all together from the game .

i have been with many leagues regardless of there game play ..the one thing they all have in common is ...ultimately final decision is the Marshall say / his or her league they are the person in charge. clearly they are the person who paid for that right .

No one has the right to steal his or her league which is what these people are wanting to do ..is it too hard for theses people to start a league off there own back.?

if they cant afford the saph in the first place to start up .. then the league has very little hope of survival anyway.

thats  my opinion .

start a league  same as everyone has with your saph not someone else,s.

hey whats up

all you said is true but the league has up to 160 members once a marshal is long ago for a while that means that the marshal abandoned the game completely 

this includes all the purchases he ever made since he started playing not just his league but even his castle ( he paid for those walls and units but still he left , same he did pay for the league but he also left so why punish the other members)

and most importantly he abandoned his friends and his 160 league mates so yea i disagree with you 
Nov 6, 2016, 23:0511/06/16
01/22/16
My Marshall is in a long ago status since one month ago, The entire league is concerned, We have made a poll and "we have chosen a new marshall" but I really don't know what to do next to make this official can someone help us here? The league cannot grow without a marshall and entire small leagues have join us lately, we are more than 100 members and this situation has stop our growing process. HEEEELP.
Nov 7, 2016, 01:4611/07/16
Nov 7, 2016, 22:10(edited)
03/20/14
get the new marshal to put a ticket in with support telling them that current is long ago, include a screenshot showing such and they will transfer the marshalship to the new guy/girl and tell you that if the original marshal comes back that they can get the job back.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 7, 2016, 10:1611/07/16
09/17/15
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Please explain how to send the vote to Oberon? There is no PM feature at Oberon's castle.  

I think it would benefit many struggling leagues if you added this procedure to the Wiki.

You need to contact Support in that case, not Oberon. Oberon is not authorized to change League Marshall.
Nov 7, 2016, 12:3711/07/16
Nov 7, 2016, 12:42(edited)
07/04/15

1] How is it u  can ASSUME the Marshall has left ..some people have real lives ? have u not thought of possibility in reality of health issues / work related commitments/ possibly defence force on posting ?family commitments etc .? there are times when these things happen and its not possible to use the net .?

2] as clearly stated its been a month ..the league has picked a member for Marshall .So why are they not able to start a new league ?whats is stopping them from forming a new league and have exisiting members transfer .?

if Palarium was to develop this feature .? now that would really cause issues lol  i hope all u Marshall,s who started and paid the way have loyal members ?

If a Marshall / member who started the league gives that up to another member .free will . that is his decision .

To  be able to vote and thief a persons / money in league start up what they put into to league..there efforts in building league and its achievements etc is madness .
Nov 7, 2016, 12:4311/07/16
Tastiger said:

1] How is it u  can ASSUME the Marshall has left ..some people have real lives ? have u not thought of possibility in reality of health issues / work related commitments/ possibly defence force on posting ?family commitments etc .? there are times when these things happen and its not possible to use the net .?

2] as clearly stated its been a month ..the league has picked a member for Marshall .So why are they not able to start a new league ?whats is stopping them from forming a new league and have exisiting members transfer .?

if Palarium was to develop this feature .? now that would really cause issues lol  i hope all u Marshall,s who started and paid the way have loyal members ?

If a Marshall / member who started the league gives that up to another member ..free will .. that is his decision .

To blantantly be able to vote and thief a persons / money in league start up what they put into to league..there efforts in building league and its achievements etc is madness .
this feature/ possibility has been available for quite some time 
Nov 7, 2016, 14:3011/07/16
Nov 8, 2016, 09:21(edited)
03/20/14

Tastiger said:

If a Marshall / member who started the league gives that up to another member .free will . that is his decision .

To  be able to vote and thief a persons / money in league start up what they put into to league..there efforts in building league and its achievements etc is madness .

if the original marshal comes back that they can get the job back.

Nov 7, 2016, 19:5311/07/16
and your able to guarantee that .? or is that just your assumption rofl .
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.