All Categories

PLARIUM BLATANT THEFT OF SAPPHIRES WITH FAKE FREE BUTTON

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 27, 2016, 15:5110/27/16
05/15/16

Again Plarium you go out of your way to excel in being ***** ******** ******** ******** you stole 600 sapphires off me in 2 expansion events

first event 300 go missing had no idea where they went

second event i spotted what you did you bugged the green free end of upgrade tab and every use costs 40 sapphires but it clearly states free

FREE ****** FREE ****** if it costs us sapphires it isn't ******free which moron wrote this *****???!!!

it even said once id lost all my sapphires that you stole from me that i don't have enough resources to use the ******** free button so get your ******* act together Plarium and STOP CHEATING LYING AND ******* THE GAME UP FOR EVERYONE you ruin the game you ruin the experience and the last 2 expansion events i completed for *******all in fact on both i took a loss because you stole my sapphires

you stole sapphires from me blatantly i want them back this is unforgivable and i don't care for your ********** anymore you've lost that war completely i want my sapphires back that you've stolen

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 27, 2016, 16:2810/27/16
Oct 29, 2016, 00:32(edited)
03/22/16

davedee2015 said:

Again Plarium you go out of your way to excel in being ***** ******** ******** ******** you stole 600 sapphires off me in 2 expansion events

first event 300 go missing had no idea where they went

second event i spotted what you did you bugged the green free end of upgrade tab and every use costs 40 sapphires but it clearly states free

FREE ****** FREE ****** if it costs us sapphires it isn't ******free which moron wrote this *****???!!!

it even said once id lost all my sapphires that you stole from me that i don't have enough resources to use the ******** free button so get your ******* act together Plarium and STOP CHEATING LYING AND ******* THE GAME UP FOR EVERYONE you ruin the game you ruin the experience and the last 2 expansion events i completed for *******all in fact on both i took a loss because you stole my sapphires

you stole sapphires from me blatantly i want them back this is unforgivable and i don't care for your ********** anymore you've lost that war completely i want my sapphires back that you've stolen

As Moderators we cannot see your account. Please submit a ticket to Support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Edited and original. Please watch your language. First Warning.

Oct 28, 2016, 09:0010/28/16
10/31/14
Whatch your language, or is your tongue, maybe is mind your language.  But as a coiner they are some previlages you earn from moderators, Moderators are not allowed to delete coiners or pro coining article, no matter how offensive it is 
Oct 28, 2016, 16:2010/28/16
03/22/16
oracle said:

Whatch your language, or is your tongue, maybe is mind your language.  But as a coiner they are some previlages you earn from moderators, Moderators are not allowed to delete coiners or pro coining article, no matter how offensive it is 
Thank you. I missed editing the language first time through. I did not want to delete the post but I should have fixed the language.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 29, 2016, 00:3210/29/16
10/04/13
brunsonthomas said:

oracle said:

Thank you. I missed editing the language first time through. I did not want to delete the post but I should have fixed the language.
You missed a few spots, think it's all good now :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.