This topic is closed

PLARIUM BLATANT THEFT OF SAPPHIRES WITH FAKE FREE BUTTON

4 Replies
davedee2015
27 October, 2016, 3:51 PM UTC

Again Plarium you go out of your way to excel in being ***** ******** ******** ******** you stole 600 sapphires off me in 2 expansion events

first event 300 go missing had no idea where they went

second event i spotted what you did you bugged the green free end of upgrade tab and every use costs 40 sapphires but it clearly states free

FREE ****** FREE ****** if it costs us sapphires it isn't ******free which moron wrote this *****???!!!

it even said once id lost all my sapphires that you stole from me that i don't have enough resources to use the ******** free button so get your ******* act together Plarium and STOP CHEATING LYING AND ******* THE GAME UP FOR EVERYONE you ruin the game you ruin the experience and the last 2 expansion events i completed for *******all in fact on both i took a loss because you stole my sapphires

you stole sapphires from me blatantly i want them back this is unforgivable and i don't care for your ********** anymore you've lost that war completely i want my sapphires back that you've stolen

UTC +1:00
brunsonthomas
27 October, 2016, 4:28 PM UTC

davedee2015 said:

Again Plarium you go out of your way to excel in being ***** ******** ******** ******** you stole 600 sapphires off me in 2 expansion events

first event 300 go missing had no idea where they went

second event i spotted what you did you bugged the green free end of upgrade tab and every use costs 40 sapphires but it clearly states free

FREE ****** FREE ****** if it costs us sapphires it isn't ******free which moron wrote this *****???!!!

it even said once id lost all my sapphires that you stole from me that i don't have enough resources to use the ******** free button so get your ******* act together Plarium and STOP CHEATING LYING AND ******* THE GAME UP FOR EVERYONE you ruin the game you ruin the experience and the last 2 expansion events i completed for *******all in fact on both i took a loss because you stole my sapphires

you stole sapphires from me blatantly i want them back this is unforgivable and i don't care for your ********** anymore you've lost that war completely i want my sapphires back that you've stolen

As Moderators we cannot see your account. Please submit a ticket to Support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Edited and original. Please watch your language. First Warning.

UTC +5:00
Oracle
28 October, 2016, 9:00 AM UTC
Whatch your language, or is your tongue, maybe is mind your language.  But as a coiner they are some previlages you earn from moderators, Moderators are not allowed to delete coiners or pro coining article, no matter how offensive it is 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
28 October, 2016, 4:20 PM UTC
oracle said:

Whatch your language, or is your tongue, maybe is mind your language.  But as a coiner they are some previlages you earn from moderators, Moderators are not allowed to delete coiners or pro coining article, no matter how offensive it is 
Thank you. I missed editing the language first time through. I did not want to delete the post but I should have fixed the language.
UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
29 October, 2016, 12:32 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

oracle said:

Thank you. I missed editing the language first time through. I did not want to delete the post but I should have fixed the language.
You missed a few spots, think it's all good now :)
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1778040 users registered; 48085 topics; 286180 posts; our newest member:coolgypsydeals