All Categories

Reinforcement Limitation

Reinforcement Limitation

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 23, 2016, 17:0310/23/16
08/20/15

Reinforcement Limitation

I just received this error message when trying to send reinforcements to one of my league members. Since when are we blocked from sending troops to defend our League?   

If this is new policy, why wasn't it announced so we could discuss it?

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 23, 2016, 17:1910/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:20(edited)
07/02/15

I just sent 25 single reinforcements to a castle and got no such notification so no clue. But if plarium did i dont know what kind of nonsence got into their heads this time to make the game harder and more annoying.

(this was done on Server 1. to a inactive castle very close to my own)

Oct 23, 2016, 17:2910/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:30(edited)
08/20/15

The question is - if this is a player specific problem (of the sort that needs a support ticket), why is there an error message for it?

Server 2 - active player
Oct 23, 2016, 17:4310/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:45(edited)
01/12/15

There is a limit on how many players can send reinforcement to a player. 300 if I'm not mistaken. So, that players already had 300 or so players send him reinforcements. And yes the message is wrong worded. Source:My own experience.

P.S: This limitation has been here for a long time. Possibly since the beginning.

Edit: Though I don't remember the exact wording of the error. It might be a new thing. Ask him how many players send him reinforcements. Including alts and all.
Oct 23, 2016, 17:4910/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 18:01(edited)
08/20/15

300 reinforcements within what time period? This is an active/aggressive player who loses trips frequently, but I seriously doubt he's had 300 in the last month?

Also:

Is this 300 separate players or 300 sets of reinforcements?

If so - how/when does it reset?

Oct 23, 2016, 20:2810/23/16

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

300 reinforcements within what time period? This is an active/aggressive player who loses trips frequently, but I seriously doubt he's had 300 in the last month?

Also:

Is this 300 separate players or 300 sets of reinforcements?

If so - how/when does it reset?

the limit is 300 reinforcement and 200 raids max 

also the limit which is 500  are groups that you receive

im not sure but i guess it reset weekly
Oct 23, 2016, 21:0910/23/16
Oct 24, 2016, 00:18(edited)
08/20/15

Thank you, Exxe ---

300 reinforcement -- It looks like it isn't the frequency of the reinforcements - it's the total number of people currently reinforcing. Once a few people recalled, new ones could be sent. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

200 raids max -- Is this incoming or outgoing raids, and what is the time frame involved?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the limit which is 500 are groups that you receive -- Can you explain this a little more? I'm not sure I understand what you mean? 

• [Per Iron Apex, the answer to this is that a player can only have 500 raids a week sent against them. ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you verify the reset on the raid limit please?

Oct 23, 2016, 21:4810/23/16
lady nerium nice post you give the chance to us learn something new 
Oct 24, 2016, 10:1310/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 10:21(edited)

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Thank you, Exxe ---

300 reinforcement -- It looks like it isn't the frequency of the reinforcements - it's the total number of people currently reinforcing. Once a few people recalled, new ones could be sent. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

200 raids max -- Is this incoming or outgoing raids, and what is the time frame involved?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the limit which is 500 are groups that you receive -- Can you explain this a little more? I'm not sure I understand what you mean? 

• [Per Iron Apex, the answer to this is that a player can only have 500 raids a week sent against them. ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you verify the reset on the raid limit please?

you are welcome

a player can only send max 300 outgoing reinforcements or attacks 

also a player can only receive 500 incoming (300 are reinforcements and 200 raids max )

what i mean by groups amount of raids /reinforcements 

so answering your questions it would be like this 

-300 reinforcements are the total incoming to your castle not the number of sending players also the same for reinforcements you can send 

-200 raids max incoming from other player or players 

-groups:- i just meant the number of raids/ reinforcements  (how many raids or reinforcements)

correction:-

also note that it does not reset it is just how much you currently have ongoing 

if you send 200 raids and 100 reinforcements you will not be able to send more unless they reach their destination 

another example is whether you sent 300 all attacks or 300 all reinforcements you will have to wait till they get to their destination 

Oct 24, 2016, 14:2110/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 14:31(edited)
08/20/15

Ok, I have run into the 300 operation limit before when I was going for the siege weekly, so that bit makes sense, but that doesn't explain why I wasn't able to send the reinforcement that triggered the original error message, because I had only that 1 operation going.  Only 1 troop on the way then, so that shouldn't have affected me. This was the block coming into effect because my receiving player had hit the 300 operation wall? He said that he only had a couple raids moving at the time though, and I doubt he had enough incoming to hit the limit.

That's the bit that confuses me - once a troop/operation reaches the destination, it should clear that off of your total count, correct? So if I send 100 golems to reinforce a player, once they reach the player I have a full 300 possible operations I can do?

The way you explain the 500 (total operation) limit, makes me think that if you wanted to really mess with someone you would have your players the furthest away send hundreds of slow sieges/raids and block the enemy players ability to get reinforcements or send out any raids etc., because there would be 500 operations tied to their castle?  If so, then my devious mind can think of a couple uses for that tactic.

Oct 24, 2016, 14:4210/24/16
08/12/16

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said: ........

Quote:

The way you explain the 500 (total operation) limit, makes me think that if you wanted to really mess with someone you would have your players the furthest away send hundreds of slow sieges/raids and block the enemy players ability to get reinforcements or send out any raids etc., because there would be 500 operations tied to their castle?  If so, then my devious mind can think of a couple uses for that tactic.

UnQuote/

Sort of like a mini denial of service attack on a website...?

Oct 24, 2016, 18:4710/24/16
08/20/15
Yes, would take some coordination but could be pretty useful against a hammer.
Oct 24, 2016, 19:2710/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 19:31(edited)

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Ok, I have run into the 300 operation limit before when I was going for the siege weekly, so that bit makes sense, but that doesn't explain why I wasn't able to send the reinforcement that triggered the original error message, because I had only that 1 operation going.  Only 1 troop on the way then, so that shouldn't have affected me. This was the block coming into effect because my receiving player had hit the 300 operation wall? He said that he only had a couple raids moving at the time though, and I doubt he had enough incoming to hit the limit.

maybe the player already has 500 incoming (the incoming limit from his part is reached)

That's the bit that confuses me - once a troop/operation reaches the destination, it should clear that off of your total count, correct? So if I send 100 golems to reinforce a player, once they reach the player I have a full 300 possible operations I can do?

nope if you send 100 golems thats one group (1 reinforcement)

you can send 299 more groups once the golems reach him you will have 300

even if your entire league sends raids and reinforcements groups to a player once that player reach the limit no player can send him more 

exxxe :-)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.