This topic is closed

Sapphire tides

133 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
22 October, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC

Have you ever heard about the Sapphire tides, my Lords and Ladies?

One of the Lords and Ladies will get an amount of Sapphires equaling the number of comments under this post!

Leave a comment and unleash a Sapphire tsunami!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Oracle
22 October, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC
Hi
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Oracle
22 October, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC
No I have not
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Oracle
22 October, 2016, 12:26 PM UTC
heard 
Oracle
22 October, 2016, 12:26 PM UTC
of sapphire tide till now
sison
22 October, 2016, 12:32 PM UTC

ok so to take 500 saphire i need 500 comments fffff crazy -_-

UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
22 October, 2016, 2:00 PM UTC
I doubt there will be more than 50.
UTC +5:00
viper4d4
23 October, 2016, 2:17 PM UTC
me
UTC +4:00
Warrior
23 October, 2016, 3:53 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

I agree with you.. since the last time i think Failo got 6 or 8 sapphires..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
FAILO
23 October, 2016, 4:35 PM UTC
Warrior said:

brunsonthomas said:

I agree with you.. since the last time i think Failo got 6 or 8 sapphires..
yeah it was i think 8... pretty much useless lol
FAILO
23 October, 2016, 4:38 PM UTC
Well the sapphire tides is when the ocean swells and great waves crash along the shoreline at midnight breaking up the sand and trees. and in the morning if you get out early enough sapphires will be hidden in the sand if you are willing to work for them you can find vast treasures. No one knows exactly how the sapphires get there but all the lords and ladies rush to get their share in the early morning hours.
FAILO
23 October, 2016, 4:40 PM UTC

Here one more Sapphire for the winner congrats you will now get a amazing unbeatable 11 Sapphires!!!

WHAIT WHAT thats it!??
roadstar Pitbull
23 October, 2016, 4:43 PM UTC
Free sapphires for all posting here!!!!!!!!!!
FAILO
23 October, 2016, 6:56 PM UTC
 who will win....
Warrior
23 October, 2016, 7:04 PM UTC
might be failo again
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
viper4d4
23 October, 2016, 8:13 PM UTC
Hope it's me.
UTC +4:00
FAILO
23 October, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC
well whoever wins wont get tons of sapphires i can assure you that.
sison
23 October, 2016, 10:12 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Well the sapphire tides is when the ocean swells and great waves crash along the shoreline at midnight breaking up the sand and trees. and in the morning if you get out early enough sapphires will be hidden in the sand if you are willing to work for them you can find vast treasures. No one knows exactly how the sapphires get there but all the lords and ladies rush to get their share in the early morning hours.
i think you should be writter or poet,you got it
FAILO
23 October, 2016, 10:17 PM UTC

sison said:

FAILO said:

i think you should be writter or poet,you got it

Thanks 

the last one that was similar i won but there was only 8 replys so i got 8 sapphires barely worth it. this time whoever wins will get a bit more than that. with these extra comments being left 
Sifr
24 October, 2016, 2:35 AM UTC
Here's another sapphire for the winner.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
1725495 users registered; 43171 topic; 271710 posts; our newest member:dizzy.