This topic is closed

Emitters Carnage Event

25 Replies
DJ Friction
21 October, 2016, 3:19 PM UTC
djmoody said:

And then we get to the core of it - more profit.

More fighting = more revival = more money for Plarium.

Who cares whether its a good idea for the long term future of the game or not. I doubt I am the only person to see through this.
That's what I'm thinking. I pointed out the long term damage that this does, yet I'm ignored. They seem to have a predilection to shoot themselves in the foot somehow..
UTC +0:00
Lady Nerium KT-S2
21 October, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC
So, let me get this straight.... The hammer's get to take all the beacons with minimum effect on their troop loss, then stack them so high with uber leveled defense that nobody else can take them back.... and we're supposed to think this is a good thing?  Sometimes I wonder where Plarium keeps their brains... must have figured they were optional and tossed them in the bin.
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
sison
21 October, 2016, 4:29 PM UTC

exxxe you did nt understand me,

the recovery is bigger for the strong guy than the weak.

the 90% of the big player  is much more bigger than my 90%.....

nobody hear us nobody care of us and the most important plarium decide in a small room and do what they want or think,whatever you say development team doesnt talk whith the players when something serious like that is prepearing to pass,they decide and do thats the truth

but here is a community of players and they have to hear all of us ,most of us say what llady nerium said but they ignore us,here is nt total domination is the community of stormfall

Paul
21 October, 2016, 5:53 PM UTC

I am reasonably happy with the way things are but to mess with beacons and allow the hammers to take them whenever they want will IMO, reduce the number of people playing the game. I will probably be one of them and my odd coiner payments will obviously stop although I doubt that a single person dropping out will make a difference. Maybe that's a good thing though and it will allow me to live life in the real world again?

What I would say though, is if this was my wage packet we were talking about, try telling my wife that from my 100% wage that's in the Bank, I will lose 10% of that because there will be a robbery every month. But it's ok darling as I'm able to keep 90% of that and if I use some of my savings, I can get it back up to 100% again, although next month will be repeated again. Doesn't quite sound right and who would want to put money in a bank where there's a good chance to lose it?

I can't see that working well in my household and who in the right mind believes that repeatedly losing 10% of troops for defending a beacon would be regarded as a normal occurrence?

I suppose if I was a hacker, thief, millionaire etc, then I wouldn't be concerned about where the money comes from and who's to say that the big coiners out there aren't that type of person? Who cares though Plarium..eh?

All I want is a fair strategic game, where everyone has the same chance of winning buts it's becoming more and more like the Rich persons top hundred list, where skill isn't really a factor anymore, but having millions is.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something
exxxe
21 October, 2016, 6:06 PM UTC
sison said:

exxxe you did nt understand me,

the recovery is bigger for the strong guy than the weak.

the 90% of the big player  is much more bigger than my 90%.....

nobody hear us nobody care of us and the most important plarium decide in a small room and do what they want or think,whatever you say development team doesnt talk whith the players when something serious like that is prepearing to pass,they decide and do thats the truth

but here is a community of players and they have to hear all of us ,most of us say what llady nerium said but they ignore us,here is nt total domination is the community of stormfall

ok i understand now 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
exxxe
21 October, 2016, 6:14 PM UTC

good news 

your feedback is delivered and the answer was that it is still too early since there are still no plans to launch it on SF

enjoy

this thread is now closed 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
1666942 users registered; 33969 topics; 253651 post; our newest member:kent3445