This topic is closed

Can't move my troops from the catacombs.

4 Replies
davidrobinrichards
16 October, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC
Have experienced multiple issues since this upgrade, the most worrying one of them all is although I am able to see troops in my catacombs when I try to move them my wardens are not picked up and am unable to move them into my castle. Would have been nice if I could contact anybody in charge but doesn't seem to be any way apart from going onto the forum. These pointless upgrades are starting to grate on me, they always leave unresolved issues with the game. Perhaps if anybody is looking may I suggest working on removing the bugs before you do the next upgrade. So now I have troops I can't use but hey that's Ok because I can bring my lost arts to 32.
Daemon
UTC +0:00
sison
16 October, 2016, 12:26 PM UTC

i cant help you more friend here is the support team of plarium if you have technical problems they will solve just sent them a message here->http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

about the lost arts i agree whith you it is a terrible update but technical problems is nt about the updates anything wrong talk them about technical issues

UTC +0:00
Warrior
16 October, 2016, 12:33 PM UTC
This post should actually be posted int eh Bugs report section of the forum.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Ichezis
16 October, 2016, 2:26 PM UTC

Moved this topic to Bug Reports.

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Ichezis
16 October, 2016, 2:27 PM UTC

sison said:

i cant help you more friend here is the support team of plarium if you have technical problems they will solve just sent them a message here->http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

about the lost arts i agree whith you it is a terrible update but technical problems is nt about the updates anything wrong talk them about technical issues

Lord DAVIDROBINRICHARDS,

Please follow lord sison's advice, and send a mail to the support team. 

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
1662421 users registered; 33611 topics; 252819 posts; our newest member:Commander #2547017