This topic is closed

Reiters stuck in catacombs

8 Replies
jims
15 October, 2016, 6:59 PM UTC
I've just noticed that I cannot transfer Reiters out of the catacombs, and they don't appear in the "inventory" for the catacombs either, nor is their defensive strength reported. This makes them completely unusable...
UTC +5:00
buster8855
16 October, 2016, 12:11 AM UTC
same problem here but with my warrens
UTC +0:00
Warrior
16 October, 2016, 3:34 AM UTC
same problem with one of my league players but it is with his Demons.. he has raised a ticket with Plarium Support
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
bwb0620
16 October, 2016, 5:46 AM UTC
Same problem also, but with wardens and barbarians.  they are showing up in catacombs and castle and can be moved as individual group, but will not attach or show when u try to send them out with other groups/units
UTC +4:00
Juglar del Viento
16 October, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC

Dear Lords

thank you for advising about this issue. we will pass to the devs to try to fix it as soon as posible. meanwhile try to clear all browser cache or use another to see if this can solve this at the moment

thanks again and so sorry for the inconveniences

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Warrior
18 October, 2016, 4:11 AM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

thank you for advising about this issue. we will pass to the devs to try to fix it as soon as posible. meanwhile try to clear all browser cache or use another to see if this can solve this at the moment

thanks again and so sorry for the inconveniences

Regards
Nopes no solution with the steps that you told me to do
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
jims
18 October, 2016, 5:00 AM UTC

Today I noticed that Demons were affected like the Reiters are...making both Reiters and Demons unusable...

As with others, suggestions don't work...

UTC +5:00
exxxe
18 October, 2016, 6:31 AM UTC

jims said:

Today I noticed that Demons were affected like the Reiters are...making both Reiters and Demons unusable...

As with others, suggestions don't work...

lords and ladies 

this issue should be reported to support to get your cases investigated 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 October, 2016, 10:59 AM UTC

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724605 users registered; 43496 topics; 271460 posts; our newest member:leyzun.yt