This topic is closed

Bot line scattered throughout the map

20 Replies
albert
15 October, 2016, 8:30 AM UTC

As of yesterday, the bot line that was located at x=2215 (go to x=2215, y=-1184 for instance) has been moved. The corresponding castles have been scattered at random all over the map. The result is that raiding for ressources will become much more time consuming.


That plarium wants to introduce changes that incite us to spend money, like sketches, I can understand. But this change only makes us lose time, and plarium gains nothing. Lots of us also have real life with real things to do and making us waste time is just a pain.


I do not understand *at all* the need to do this and I am very disappointed.


Alb



UTC +1:00
Gadheras
15 October, 2016, 8:37 AM UTC

albert said:


As of yesterday, the bot line that was located at x=2215 (go to x=2215, y=-1184 for instance) has been moved. The corresponding castles have been scattered at random all over the map. The result is that raiding for ressources will become much more time consuming.


That plarium wants to introduce changes that incite us to spend money, like sketches, I can understand. But this change only makes us lose time, and plarium gains nothing. Lots of us also have real life with real things to do and making us waste time is just a pain.


I do not understand *at all* the need to do this and I am very disappointed.


Alb



If that is true, finally something I would give a thumbs up at Plarium for, although I would like to see the entire thing deleted.


@ Albert, I don't care if this make it harder for you, it makes it healtier for the game as whole. Stop be selfish -)
UTC +2:00
Nemanja
15 October, 2016, 8:42 AM UTC

Lord Gadheras,

That's good point of view. My respect

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Robin Ackerson
15 October, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC
Here is my 2 cents :     I have played a hard fought game , almost been run off by bullies.  Finally saved enough precious saphhires to move to a peaceful neighborhood   that I could raid for rez    Plarium should have scattered a bot line held by coiners rather than those who have fought hard to stay in this game.    In my opinion   another nail in the coffin of Plarium  trying to run off non-coiners !
UTC +4:00
exxxe
15 October, 2016, 10:01 AM UTC

Robin Ackerson said:


Here is my 2 cents :     I have played a hard fought game , almost been run off by bullies.  Finally saved enough precious saphhires to move to a peaceful neighborhood   that I could raid for rez    Plarium should have scattered a bot line held by coiners rather than those who have fought hard to stay in this game.    In my opinion   another nail in the coffin of Plarium  trying to run off non-coiners !

lord if the news are correct then other lines are only queued up to be scattered

but again im not sure 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
albert
15 October, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC

Gadheras said:


If that is true, finally something I would give a thumbs up at Plarium for, although I would like to see the entire thing deleted.

@ Albert, I don't care if this make it harder for you, it makes it healtier for the game as whole. Stop be selfish -)

Care to develop ? I really do not see how this makes anything healthier. Bots are there so that you can raid castles and get ressources without having to raid real players (that would then loose these ressources). There are two alternatives:

1/ CB players with infinite money will now raid real players and not bots for ressources.This means that low level castles (say 50-ish) will be constantly raid by higher level players.

2/ People will just have to spend hours to find where the bots have been sent (they have NOT been deleted, they are just scattered around). So that you will still be able to use them, you will jsut lose time doing so.


I find 1/ disgusting for low level players and 2/ is just a waste of time.

Alb

UTC +1:00
Gadheras
15 October, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC
albert said:

Gadheras said:


If that is true, finally something I would give a thumbs up at Plarium for, although I would like to see the entire thing deleted.

@ Albert, I don't care if this make it harder for you, it makes it healtier for the game as whole. Stop be selfish -)

Care to develop ? I really do not see how this makes anything healthier. Bots are there so that you can raid castles and get ressources without having to raid real players (that would then loose these ressources). There are two alternatives:

1/ CB players with infinite money will now raid real players and not bots for ressources.This means that low level castles (say 50-ish) will be constantly raid by higher level players.

2/ People will just have to spend hours to find where the bots have been sent (they have NOT been deleted, they are just scattered around). So that you will still be able to use them, you will jsut lose time doing so.


I find 1/ disgusting for low level players and 2/ is just a waste of time.

Alb

Bots there because Plarium failed to deal with the problem. Bots in any mmo like game is BAD period. Bots to raid is not a intended game feature you know. You supposed to raid other players.
UTC +2:00
andrestergaard
9 December, 2016, 10:37 PM UTC
The game is an ecosystem, Bots are the soil.
UTC +8:00
IronApex Turok
9 December, 2016, 10:58 PM UTC
andrestergaard said:

The game is an ecosystem, Bots are the soil.
no. bots are invading pests. 
UTC +0:00
Rosconz
10 December, 2016, 6:21 AM UTC

albert said:


Bots are there so that you can raid castles and get ressources without having to raid real players

You completely misunderstand bots Albert. Alyona flatly denies that bots are anything to do with Plarium. They are placed by people called "gold sellers" I won't go into the details here, they have been explained in many other threads. 

So if your belt has been redistributed about the map it is more likely to be a new tactic by the owner to make them harder for Plarium to locate. I'm just not sure why the owner would bother. Bot lines have been around forever and Plarium consistently does absolutely nothing about them.
UTC +12:00
Drogar61
10 December, 2016, 9:41 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

albert said:


Bots are there so that you can raid castles and get ressources without having to raid real players

You completely misunderstand bots Albert. Alyona flatly denies that bots are anything to do with Plarium. They are placed by people called "gold sellers" I won't go into the details here, they have been explained in many other threads. 

So if your belt has been redistributed about the map it is more likely to be a new tactic by the owner to make them harder for Plarium to locate. I'm just not sure why the owner would bother. Bot lines have been around forever and Plarium consistently does absolutely nothing about them.
Do you like to do anything against yourself? Think about that.
UTC +0:00
Rosconz
10 December, 2016, 11:39 AM UTC
Drogar61 said:

Rosconz said:

albert said:


Bots are there so that you can raid castles and get ressources without having to raid real players

You completely misunderstand bots Albert. Alyona flatly denies that bots are anything to do with Plarium. They are placed by people called "gold sellers" I won't go into the details here, they have been explained in many other threads. 

So if your belt has been redistributed about the map it is more likely to be a new tactic by the owner to make them harder for Plarium to locate. I'm just not sure why the owner would bother. Bot lines have been around forever and Plarium consistently does absolutely nothing about them.
Do you like to do anything against yourself? Think about that.
Okay, thought about it. So you believe Alyona is blatantly lying or believes she is telling the truth but has been lied to?
UTC +12:00
exxxe
10 December, 2016, 11:58 AM UTC

lords alyona said that bots are not in anyway related to plarium 


thus suggesting anything like that from this point forward is false information 


you may believe it or not that is up to you but if it is the later then keep it out from forum 



I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Drogar61
10 December, 2016, 1:32 PM UTC

What Alyona said or did, or you said or did, is irrelevant to fact that Plarium always find a way to remove any damage to it.

Where Plarium didn't make any changes are situations where Plarium has/had benefit already.

Both previous facts are really normal behavior of anyone.

In turn, conclusion is also very simple: Plarium hasn't damage caused by current situation and has no benefit if it try to change it.

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
10 December, 2016, 9:57 PM UTC

exxxe said:


lords alyona said that bots are not in anyway related to plarium 


thus suggesting anything like that from this point forward is false information 


you may believe it or not that is up to you but if it is the later then keep it out from forum 



they are related at this point. Plarium has done nothing to oppose them. Plarium's negligence has allowed them to become and infestation on the servers. 


at this point, all responsibility for the bots now fall in plarium's lap.  they have become a part of the game, so much so that many, many players dont even realize they are not plariums creations. 
UTC +0:00
djmoody
10 December, 2016, 11:40 PM UTC

Farming bots is for the lazy.

The lazy don't deserve to be rewarded.

Bot castles should simply be removed from the game. Why there is time being wasted on scattering (if that is what Plarium are doing) is beyond me.

Take a little bit of time and effort to build up a contact/raids list. It's really not a big deal and is actually a rite of passage in this game.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Reaper
11 December, 2016, 1:16 AM UTC

It works maybe in Dark Pains not in Untamed i have castles for 2d in my area i can raid for the need i have. But why i should raid the other 5d castles lv 2-5 ? For what and esp what i get is not worth it to send troops.

Both server are not the same still we have now few features which were regular stuff in Dark Plains.

In server 1 you have 1k leagues and above maybe over 10k players, in Untamed we are nearly 2k active players in nearly 400 leagues. And the most are 1 man leagues.  
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 December, 2016, 10:46 AM UTC

Lords and Ladies, if you find suspicious Castles on the map, please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can take appropriate measures >> plrm.me/Support_Plarium

UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
12 December, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, if you find suspicious Castles on the map, please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can take appropriate measures >> plrm.me/Support_Plarium

already been down that road. a thousand times. 
UTC +0:00
djmoody
13 December, 2016, 6:31 AM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, if you find suspicious Castles on the map, please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can take appropriate measures >> plrm.me/Support_Plarium

You must be new :)
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1667702 users registered; 34050 topics; 254006 posts; our newest member:rifky rifka