All Categories

Lost Arts

Lost Arts

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 14, 2016, 21:1610/14/16

Lost Arts

Your decision to move to goal posts on Lost Arts, increasing the requirements by 60% is VERY disturbing.  Now I realize that there is no way to accomplish anything in this game.  Plarium will just continue to make it harder and harder.  I will no longer be contributing any money to Plarium.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 14, 2016, 21:3710/14/16
07/02/15
they dont seem to care about average players. they only do things for the mega coiners. i am on the verge of leaving after his one. but i feel like i spent to much time and money to just quit....
Oct 15, 2016, 08:3010/15/16
07/25/15

FAILO said:

they dont seem to care about average players. they only do things for the mega coiners. i am on the verge of leaving after his one. but i feel like i spent to much time and money to just quit....

Plarium try to be something they ain't. And then we get things like this, higly dissapointing.
Oct 15, 2016, 08:4010/15/16

My Lords,

That's your opinion. From my point of view this is interesting change. With lost arts upgrading all units will increase its deff capabilities. Therefore, we will be much more protected from attacks etc. This will create new calculation.
Oct 15, 2016, 08:4410/15/16
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

That's your opinion. From my point of view this is interesting change. With lost arts upgrading all units will increase its deff capabilities. Therefore, we will be much more protected from attacks etc. This will create new calculation.
yes but also off capabilities would increase so ,,,,,,
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 15, 2016, 09:0110/15/16
10/04/13
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Yes, this is true.  In approximately 3-4 years you'll have the lost arts upgraded to level 30 and will again be even with the coiners who had lots of extra 12 hour and 1 day boosts and were able to get all their lost arts up to at least 30 in the first few days. 
Oct 15, 2016, 09:1110/15/16
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Yes, this is true.  In approximately 3-4 years you'll have the lost arts upgraded to level 30 and will again be even with the coiners who had lots of extra 12 hour and 1 day boosts and were able to get all their lost arts up to at least 30 in the first few days. 
here is an idea. Make it so boosters doesnt WORK on lost arts. make the coiners knee deep  in mud with rest of us.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 15, 2016, 09:2010/15/16
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

here is an idea. Make it so boosters doesnt WORK on lost arts. make the coiners knee deep  in mud with rest of us.
That would certainly be interesting, if there was no way to boost the upgrades and everybody just had to deal with it on an equal playing field. 
Oct 15, 2016, 09:2310/15/16
Oct 15, 2016, 09:25(edited)

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

That would certainly be interesting, if there was no way to boost the upgrades and everybody just had to deal with it on an equal playing field. 

already too late 

from seeing the ranking in the legendary development event some scores are already over 100k and someone already reached 200k
Oct 15, 2016, 09:3010/15/16
07/25/15
exxxe said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

already too late 

from seeing the ranking in the legendary development event some scores are already over 100k and someone already reached 200k
And that my gents, prove how this was such a silly thing.
Oct 15, 2016, 18:5710/15/16

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

it is fact, an opinion maybe, but one built on fact.  increasing stats are great, but, the gap between mega coiner and average player is becoming more and more insurmountable.
hero; must coin to get to bestiary levels and buy keys.  or huge disadvantage.
50/50; the more of a hammer you are from coining, the greater the benefit.
lvl 32 scrolls; great idea, gives capped players more to build.  however average players will be at a greater deficit for a year or two.
future; before the average player catches up, a new disadvantage will be implemented.
views are spoken in the forum, just because it is an opinion does not mean that it is not based on factual manifestations.
the fact is the design of this game caters to heavy coiners, not the little guy.  it is just the manifested fact.

Oct 15, 2016, 20:4410/15/16
05/03/15

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Only after you have speed boosted 2 years of lost arts and paid min of 40k sapphs for sketches on each art.

Coiners only get the bonus you described.

And it's an utterly game breaking advantage. Catch a coiners offence at a beacon and you will take heavy losses now cause their offence has a massive defense value. Game is fast becoming pointless as any element of strategy is completely removed by the pay to win button.

The cynicism of this update is bind boggling tbh. 

I have already heard many people talk about leaving the game or not putting money in the game anymore. It seems this update might be the one that pushes a lot of people from my generation of Stormfall over the edge and out of the game

Oct 16, 2016, 17:2010/16/16
Oct 16, 2016, 17:45(edited)

TheBeast said:

Only after you have speed boosted 2 years of lost arts and paid min of 40k sapphs for sketches on each art.

Coiners only get the bonus you described.

And it's an utterly game breaking advantage. Catch a coiners offence at a beacon and you will take heavy losses now cause their offence has a massive defense value. Game is fast becoming pointless as any element of strategy is completely removed by the pay to win button.

The cynicism of this update is bind boggling tbh. 

I have already heard many people talk about leaving the game or not putting money in the game anymore. It seems this update might be the one that pushes a lot of people from my generation of Stormfall over the edge and out of the game

......................................................................................................................................................................

actually i like there being a smaller gap between defense and offense in a unit.  the idea that you cannot use all your troops all the time annoys me.  the penalty for your offense being caught in a defensive position and vice versa, is too high.

as far as strategy not counting as much in the game because of mtx. i totally agree.  it also devalues stats as well.

i like the direction the scrolls went in, its just mtx that creates a disadvantage, that is my view.

i wonder if plarium has ever heard of the golden goose?

Oct 21, 2016, 15:5810/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 15:58(edited)
08/20/15

"i wonder if plarium has ever heard of the golden goose?"  -- JOHANRAINE

From my point of view, the goose is killed, plucked, cooked, and heading for the dinner table.

Oct 21, 2016, 18:2910/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 18:30(edited)

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

realy i disagree whith nemanja ,

-first of all he represent the coiners once he is coiner so he dont care this feature

-secondly, he say something silly,nothing is increased,the same level you can make your troop i can make my troop instead the last 2 levels ,yea the last 2 levels is for the  coiners and it is a bonus to them he is right on it,coiners is so weak in this game so they need help to become stronger

Oct 21, 2016, 19:0210/21/16
07/25/15
sison said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

-first of all he represent the coiners once he is coiner so he dont care this feature

-secondly, he say something silly,nothing is increased,the same level you can make your troop i can make my troop instead the last 2 levels ,yea the last 2 levels is for the  coiners and it is a bonus to them he is right on it,coiners is so weak in this game so they need help to become stronger

Nemenja said over and over he doesn't coin or spend money. Although he claim he can be just as competive and do just as good without coining, but I got no idea that a fact or not. 
Oct 21, 2016, 19:3110/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 19:36(edited)

he coin he has said this i never say randomly something

it is something he can say again

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 21, 2016, 21:1210/21/16
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

sison said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Nemenja said over and over he doesn't coin or spend money. Although he claim he can be just as competive and do just as good without coining, but I got no idea that a fact or not. 
A non coiner can no longer be competitive with a heavy coiner (without multiple accounts or other methods which are against the rules).  It's just mathematically impossible, no matter what he says. 
Oct 23, 2016, 03:1010/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 03:14(edited)
08/20/15

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

I find your statement that "we will be much more protected from attacks" to be insulting.  I saw the winners of the Development Tournament that started at the same time Plarium released the lvl 32 upgrades.  You expect me to believe that I can catch up with any of them? You actually think that my defense, which is upgrading in "real time" without benefit of the mega-boosts these players purchased, can defend against the troops they now have?  

I don't know which game you're playing, but it isn't Stormfall.

"This will create new calculation."  Oh yes, I believe it will.  As of now, my calculation is that Plarium is not getting another penny of my money.

Oct 23, 2016, 08:2710/23/16
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

I find your statement that "we will be much more protected from attacks" to be insulting.  I saw the winners of the Development Tournament that started at the same time Plarium released the lvl 32 upgrades.  You expect me to believe that I can catch up with any of them? You actually think that my defense, which is upgrading in "real time" without benefit of the mega-boosts these players purchased, can defend against the troops they now have?  

I don't know which game you're playing, but it isn't Stormfall.

"This will create new calculation."  Oh yes, I believe it will.  As of now, my calculation is that Plarium is not getting another penny of my money.

Finally the greed has become too much. The only way they will change is when the money dries up, then they might go oh no we need to save this game! Or they'll let it flop and make a new one, probably the latter because it'll be easier
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.