This topic is closed

counselors not working

12 Replies
buster8855
13 October, 2016, 10:45 PM UTC
my counselors are not working i have flushed my cache and updated my flash player
UTC +0:00
buster8855
13 October, 2016, 11:04 PM UTC
update only not working on stormfall the dark plains all other games working fine
SaMilkieSa
14 October, 2016, 8:25 AM UTC

My counselor messages are screwed. 

Also didn't get any reward for the last battleground tournament.

I CBA to submit a bug report, but would be nice if you could fix the messages so I can see raid reports etc.

Ta

exxxe
14 October, 2016, 9:10 AM UTC

lords 

it is a known issue where your counselors would show wrong notifications 

the devs are aware of this issue and they will deliver a fix soon

@ samilkiesa 

about the BG event reward 

the last BG event was a league event which means you will earn rewards only if you have been in a league for more than 7 days and also earned at least 100 points 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
buster8855
14 October, 2016, 10:34 PM UTC
wrong issue  the issue is that i cannot access the messages that are real and are there
Juglar del Viento
15 October, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC

Lord Buster

really it seems that sometimes is like were a new message from councelors and does not appear on the screen

we will pass the issue to devs to fix them. thanks for ur advertising

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
dsignal
21 October, 2016, 12:34 AM UTC
I have this issue where it says I have a message and none show up the lord steward currently on my game is saying he has a message but none are present, also having the same with the letters, says I have 1 but none show up when clicked on
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 October, 2016, 10:08 AM UTC
dsignal said:

I have this issue where it says I have a message and none show up the lord steward currently on my game is saying he has a message but none are present, also having the same with the letters, says I have 1 but none show up when clicked on
We're working on a fix, Dsignal :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Daniel
21 October, 2016, 10:03 PM UTC

Off topic question...what do we do when the tech support doesn't reply?

Its been 4 days and no one has answered to me. Or does that mean that they are a big fan of mine and fainted when got the mail :P :P :P

Nemanja
22 October, 2016, 6:15 PM UTC

Lord Daniel,

it will take some time until Support replies. Please be patient. 
Nemanja
alex.isakov
22 October, 2016, 7:52 PM UTC

About councelors, I have wrong data from Lord Steward. It shows that I have some new message even I deleted all messages.

I believe this is appearance of the same issue. I hope the information will help solve the problem.
UTC +4:00
roadstar Pitbull
22 October, 2016, 9:24 PM UTC

Through just a quick check, this has been an issue for many for some time now. 28-09-16, and it was know before this.

time for a new story and or time frame....

http://prnt.sc/cxo18h

http://prnt.sc/cxo1je

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 October, 2016, 9:51 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Through just a quick check, this has been an issue for many for some time now. 28-09-16, and it was know before this.

time for a new story and or time frame....

http://prnt.sc/cxo18h

http://prnt.sc/cxo1je

The issue is really old, and we tried to fix it, but the fix didn't work. Now we're preparing a new one.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1775546 users registered; 47773 topics; 285422 posts; our newest member:pirrottarocco