Cheating or secret ?

Cheating or secret ?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 14, 2016, 09:5110/14/16
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

The points you get for upgrading (buildings and lost arts) are based on the amount of time it takes to complete the upgrade. Level 20+ lost arts (occult and bestiary) take 4+ days and give 1k+ points, and some people have thousands of 12 hr and 1 day boosts from sapphire packages...

completely agree with you. besides the new package offet gives arround 20 items of 1 day boost so they are taking it.

REgards

Oct 14, 2016, 10:1310/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 10:13(edited)

Jezebel said:

well at least MOST of the upgrades can be done with resources alone, one of our guys boosted a lower level lost art to see where the sketches kicked in and it's at level 31 and they are actually giving sketches in the rewards for the Dev Race, an improvement for a change

i guess this they do no worth the skerch ,they extend the time realy much the upgrades never finish need huge time again and again,many recourses so we never stop and cant play.

let me tell you that their economicall benefits is much more bigger than the few skerch they give you.

they know right what skerch they give and when the skerch you take is enough to do somethink serious,it is enough when you spent moneys to take boosts and win points anything is well designed and it is sad for me to see players who dont get angry, this is the minimum someone should feel whith all this measures

i have said again plarium can earn moneys whithout destroy the game so much

Oct 14, 2016, 14:0710/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 14:34(edited)
Sison got a point. Altering the game so much is stupid. I wonder when the non-paying players start leaving, what is Plarium gonna do to get them back?
Oct 14, 2016, 16:4510/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 16:49(edited)

it is truth mody thats the internationall system ,i just say what i believe here,

i see what they do i am not in their minds but the only sure is they dont care so much for the balance buisness-joy but the focus more on the buisness 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.