This topic is closed

Cheating or secret ?

26 Replies
BiohazarD
14 October, 2016, 2:30 AM UTC
The points you get for upgrading (buildings and lost arts) are based on the amount of time it takes to complete the upgrade. Level 20+ lost arts (occult and bestiary) take 4+ days and give 1k+ points, and some people have thousands of 12 hr and 1 day boosts from sapphire packages...
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
14 October, 2016, 3:52 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Beautiful combo.

- Stupid new coining update.

-Coupled with a tournament that rewards that coining.

- And special offers today.

No that is how to run a company that squeezes the pips out of its player base.

Anyone know a challenging RTS war game to play, I am in need of one.

well at least MOST of the upgrades can be done with resources alone, one of our guys boosted a lower level lost art to see where the sketches kicked in and it's at level 31 and they are actually giving sketches in the rewards for the Dev Race, an improvement for a change
Juglar del Viento
14 October, 2016, 9:51 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

The points you get for upgrading (buildings and lost arts) are based on the amount of time it takes to complete the upgrade. Level 20+ lost arts (occult and bestiary) take 4+ days and give 1k+ points, and some people have thousands of 12 hr and 1 day boosts from sapphire packages...

completely agree with you. besides the new package offet gives arround 20 items of 1 day boost so they are taking it.

REgards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
sison
14 October, 2016, 10:13 AM UTC

Jezebel said:

well at least MOST of the upgrades can be done with resources alone, one of our guys boosted a lower level lost art to see where the sketches kicked in and it's at level 31 and they are actually giving sketches in the rewards for the Dev Race, an improvement for a change

i guess this they do no worth the skerch ,they extend the time realy much the upgrades never finish need huge time again and again,many recourses so we never stop and cant play.

let me tell you that their economicall benefits is much more bigger than the few skerch they give you.

they know right what skerch they give and when the skerch you take is enough to do somethink serious,it is enough when you spent moneys to take boosts and win points anything is well designed and it is sad for me to see players who dont get angry, this is the minimum someone should feel whith all this measures

i have said again plarium can earn moneys whithout destroy the game so much

Unknown_Ranger
14 October, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC
Sison got a point. Altering the game so much is stupid. I wonder when the non-paying players start leaving, what is Plarium gonna do to get them back?
UTC +2:00
djmoody
14 October, 2016, 4:33 PM UTC

sison said:

i have said again plarium can earn moneys whithout destroy the game so much

The key thing for you to understand is that the game is totally disposable to them. They don't care. 

Tiny amount of cost/effort just to start a new version of the game - Stormfall in space or whatever (we have TD, Nords, Vikin, Sparta etc). Just reuse the code, flip the advertising budget (the real cost of the game) to the new version and bobs your uncle, money train starts again.

Killing your server really isn't a problem to them. 

Some smart person sometime said "actions speak louder than words". You can see it in their every action.

It's not just Plarium that have little but contempt for their own customers these days. Your electric company, gas, cable they all practise complicated pricing to confuse customers, offer best deals to new customers, put the price of energy up when commodity prices go up but fail to lower the prices when they go down etc etc etc. Plarium is just a symptom of a broken system. 

And when they are not busy devising more schemes to rip you off they are avoiding paying any taxes via complicated international money movements, offshoring jobs to eastern sweat shops employing child labour with no safety regulations and basically being scum bags to ensure big fat bonus cheques for the year. We seemed destined to make the world a worse place every day, and it feels like a long time will pass before we start reversing this trend.

We entrust Plarium with our hobbies, our spare time, our leisure time. It's incredibly valuable (much more than monetary value). Despite that Plarium feel absolutely zero responsibility to treat us as stakeholders in these games, we are just numbers, to squeeze the most money out of in the shortest period of time. It's really really sad.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
sison
14 October, 2016, 4:45 PM UTC

it is truth mody thats the internationall system ,i just say what i believe here,

i see what they do i am not in their minds but the only sure is they dont care so much for the balance buisness-joy but the focus more on the buisness 

1724792 users registered; 43510 topics; 271513 posts; our newest member:viki-sid