Level 32 lost arts!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 17, 2016, 14:0710/17/16
10/04/13
Euclus said:

Another imbalance is the mine upgrades. Originally you got a 160 increase from level 20 to 21 and now it is a 600 increase meaning anyone who bought sketches at full price now has received 1/3 the value of someone who upgrades today, plus with the 30% discount on now  for sketches that furthere reduces anyone who bought sketches prior to today to somewhere around a tenth of the value. Makes them look like complete idiots for buying in early.

So, not only are non - coiners getting shafted , those who invest a little also get shafted so Plarium is alienating even those who do buy. I would not buy again as this move shows they will make it meaningless anyway. Best just to play with no investment then to be made to look stupid by the company.
That is not true, the increase for a level 20 to 21 mine upgrade is still 160 and it always has been. 
Oct 17, 2016, 16:3010/17/16

sison said:

johanrayene neither me understood what excatly you told me cause of bad my english.

what i said is that i believe the power you have is same whith my power when both of us can upgrade our units at the same level so there is no difference.

and somethink else.

you said somethink about a scroll boost but i never saw sth like that,were is it?

............................................................................................................................................

ok in discoveries, when you upgrade a scroll, there is a 2% offense and 2% defense increase.  idk if that is the same percent from 21 to 32 or not.  so that is the bonus.  that bonus has been extended, so it can now be higher.

the problem is that a player can upgrade 11 levels in one day with time boosts.  so the player that you were even with yesterday, now has an extra 22% bonus that you do not have today.  it will take you 11 weeks to catch up with them.

if a player has enough boosts saved up through gameplay, then it is their choice when and how to use the boosts.  however it is most likely that there was some decent coining going on during that gameplay.  and a megacoiner can have all scrolls upgraded in a couple of days.

the 2% offense and the 2% defense bonus is the equal power increase.

the time it takes to increase that bonus is the imbalance.

the problem is not the upgrade, the problem is not boosts, the problem is a huge imbalance caused by excessive boosting.  this boosting is time, not stats.

sorry, i don't know how to explain it further than that.

cheers all

Oct 17, 2016, 18:2610/17/16
yep yep ok you are on the point johanrayne thanks for your time :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.