All Categories

Level 32 lost arts!!

Level 32 lost arts!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 13, 2016, 17:4410/13/16
07/02/15

Level 32 lost arts!!

So.. all lost arts can now be upgraded to lv 32 once again distancing coiners way ahead of the pack.. Why were we kept in the dark about this? i dislike this idea but i would at lest liked if we were able to put in our imput and see what other players think of the idea before this was implimented. But lets see what everyone says now that everything has been done and said...

And why are Iron sun, Artos Bridle, Wardens Staff, and Darins notes. NOt able to be upgraded to lv 32?

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 13, 2016, 18:3410/13/16
03/22/16
FAILO said:

So.. all lost arts can now be upgraded to lv 32 once again distancing coiners way ahead of the pack.. Why were we kept in the dark about this? i dislike this idea but i would at lest liked if we were able to put in our imput and see what other players think of the idea before this was implimented. But lets see what everyone says now that everything has been done and said...

And why are Iron sun, Artos Bridle, Wardens Staff, and Darins notes. NOt able to be upgraded to lv 32?

I would venture a guess that those few were missed when the developers made the changes. I would go to Your Suggestions and have them add to these Lost Arts.
Oct 13, 2016, 18:3910/13/16
08/03/14
coiners dont use those units.
Oct 13, 2016, 18:5510/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 18:59(edited)

Looking at sketches in the market they say needed to upgrade lost arts....dont remember that being there before.

#%%&*%v !!!!!

Oct 13, 2016, 19:2310/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 19:29(edited)

Because of the big imbalance between off and def I hoped that defensive units would get a higher percentage then offensive units, well that didn't happen. Both get max 70% extra strength.

What I don't understand is that offensive units get stronger in defending and vice versa. The defense of dragons get 440% stronger, nice but you would still be stupid using dragons as defensive units. Griffins get 410% stronger in offense, oke nice but why??  It would make the mistake of sending the wrong kind of troops to a BG a little bit less dramatic but that would be it.

I really hoped that def units would get a 140% (or something) defense boost and off units only the 70%.  That would make imo the game a bit more interesting.

And what DB DBOMB said, when hovering over the question mark of the sketches it does say they are used for Lost Arts. If that is the case Plarium screwed the non coiners again. Instead of creating a better balance in the game between off and def the just created a bigger imbalance between coiners and non/small coiners.

I truly believe that when you start working for plarium u do need to sign a contract in which it says that you do everything in your power to screw the game out if it's existence.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 13, 2016, 19:3110/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 19:33(edited)
10/04/13
Sculptor said:

Because of the big imbalance between off and def I hoped that defensive units would get a higher percentage then offensive units, well that didn't happen. Both get max 70% extra strength.

What I don't understand is that offensive units get stronger in defending and vice versa. The defense of dragons get 440% stronger, nice but you would still be stupid using dragons as defensive units. Griffins get 410% stronger in offense, oke nice but why??  It would make the mistake of sending the wrong kind of troops to a BG a little bit less dramatic but that would be it.

I really hoped that def units would get a 140% (or something) defense boost and off units only the 70%.  That would make imo the game a bit more interesting.

And what DB DBOMB said, when hovering over the question mark of the sketches it does say they are used for Lost Arts. If that is the case Plarium screwed the non coiners again. Instead of creating a better balance in the game between off and def the just created a bigger imbalance between coiners and non/small coiners.

I truly believe that when you start working for plarium u do need to sign a contract in which it says that you do everything in your power to screw the game out if it's existence.

It's to reduce the effects of coiners offense getting caught on beacons.  I don't know why they also made the defense ones give def units an extra off boost, just symmetry I guess.  Of course, one interesting effect is that you can attack people with archers that have 50+ offense at level 32, and the defender gets almost no pvp because pvp points are calculated from the base off/def value. 
Oct 13, 2016, 19:5510/13/16
There is a typographical & icon error on the spying units. The Spying bonuses are referred as Offensive under the Lost Arts.
Oct 13, 2016, 20:0110/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 20:04(edited)

BiohazarD said:

It's to reduce the effects of coiners offense getting caught on beacons.  I don't know why they also made the defense ones give def units an extra off boost, just symmetry I guess.  Of course, one interesting effect is that you can attack people with archers that have 50+ offense at level 32, and the defender gets almost no pvp because pvp points are calculated from the base off/def value. 

Where did you get the 50+ offense from archers??

At lvl 32 lost art archers get 160% extra offense. Standard they have 10 so that would make 26 their max offense. With some extra percentages form league fortress etc. I won't even get close to 50+ offense.
Oct 13, 2016, 21:4510/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 21:45(edited)

ouhou they destroy the game daily they dont understand it becomes more boring playrs want to finish whith the upgrades and PLAY but they add more upgrades nice they give us motivitation to leave keep adding this features ..:P

good work i suppose you to extend the upgrades more and more so we never finish
Oct 13, 2016, 21:5210/13/16
05/03/15

At 6 days per level (and I expect the higher levels get longer).....

Normal players have just under 2 years to work to get maxed lost arts (assuming they were at lvl 20 already).

Coiners will have it by tomorrow morning.

<sarcasm > glad to see Plarium listened to all our comments about game balance </sarcasm>

Oct 13, 2016, 22:0310/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 22:05(edited)

BeastMaster said:

At 6 days per level (and I expect the higher levels get longer).....

Normal players have just under 2 years to work to get maxed lost arts (assuming they were at lvl 20 already).

Coiners will have it by tomorrow morning.

<sarcasm > glad to see Plarium listened to all our comments about game balance </sarcasm>

and a tone of recources, so they make us tired and tired more and more and at the same time yes coiners will be stronger i am realy bored whith them they dont think the normall players

they keep doing what they want to take more from this coiners you see on the first positions of the ranks whithout thinking how much work need for the normall player to reach there,we spent a lot of time in this game and we see new and new extends on this game.

realy when you pass new thinks dear plarium do you think you can earn moneys whithout destroy and dissapoint so much the normall players?

i guess no,dev team deicde and create!

Oct 14, 2016, 00:5910/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 01:01(edited)
01/12/15

db dbomb said:

Looking at sketches in the market they say needed to upgrade lost arts....dont remember that being there before.

#%%&*%v !!!!!

heh, bad thing unless there is a 90% discount on sketchies.

Basically saying 'You're a freebie no coiner? Get out of here'

Oct 14, 2016, 15:5810/14/16
03/22/15

I'm not too bothered about the lost art level increases. Slightly annoyed that I was only a few days away from maxing them all at lvl 20 and will now have to spend another year maxing them to the levels needed without scripts.

Another annoying issue is buying a Sage. You can't buy these from the black market and they're only temporary. Would be nice to add them like a craftsman.

Finally, would also be nice if you could add the level increases to quests (like you did with them to lvl 20).

Oct 14, 2016, 17:2810/14/16
03/22/16
SaMilkieSa said:

I'm not too bothered about the lost art level increases. Slightly annoyed that I was only a few days away from maxing them all at lvl 20 and will now have to spend another year maxing them to the levels needed without scripts.

Another annoying issue is buying a Sage. You can't buy these from the black market and they're only temporary. Would be nice to add them like a craftsman.

Finally, would also be nice if you could add the level increases to quests (like you did with them to lvl 20).

You have a good idea. Why not add to Your Suggestions to be able to purchase a Permanent Sage at say 5 times the expense of a temporary one.
Oct 15, 2016, 07:5410/15/16
09/08/15
i was told that you can get the lost arts to level 30 with your gold , iron and food , but the last 2 levels can only be got with sketches 
Oct 15, 2016, 08:2910/15/16
Oct 15, 2016, 08:31(edited)
07/25/15

@ Plarium

This is not by any means or standards a good way to increase "content" to your game. You could just as well place down a big sign saying "we dont take on any new players"

Give us NEW content, don't just insult us with give us more levels of this and more levels of that. Which require minimal effort to add to the code.

This is just a new low tbh. 

Let me ask you a question? Did you ask for feedback from your valued VIP Players before you carried on changes like this? lol
Oct 15, 2016, 08:4510/15/16

My Lords,

I think that upgrading lost art is step forward cause increasing troops def capabilities was needed.

Oct 15, 2016, 08:4810/15/16
07/25/15

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

I think that upgrading lost art is step forward cause increasing troops def capabilities was needed.

Wrong way in do it, big time. They could just altered stats of the units you know.... for ballance purpose.  In stead they give us a 50 shades of gray to our wallets.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 15, 2016, 09:0610/15/16
10/04/13
Sculptor said:

BiohazarD said:

Where did you get the 50+ offense from archers??

At lvl 32 lost art archers get 160% extra offense. Standard they have 10 so that would make 26 their max offense. With some extra percentages form league fortress etc. I won't even get close to 50+ offense.
It was an estimate based on the off-side boost provided in the picture on the announcement.  I haven't actually upgraded my archers to level 32 yet, so thanks for the info. 
Oct 15, 2016, 09:1210/15/16
01/31/15

Lords and Ladies!

First of all, I understand the frustrations. It might- or might not have been what you asked, I don't really have authority to look over that, but in my opinion it's not much of a bad thing.

I like the way units now get stronger. It kind of replaces the suggestions of many that suggested to have less training time. I mean, why have less training time if the units are more powerful than ever? No need to stay in the red zone with food that way.  

Let me sum two advantages up for non-coiners:

• More to explore! For the ones who already have reached level 20 with many- or most of the LA's, it's now possible to upgrade even further only making you stronger!
  • More power! It might be time consuming, but the stats increase with a significant amount and thus making each Lord and Lady stronger than ever!
Furthermore, if you think it's really a bad idea and you think you have a better idea, perhaps write your own idea in the Suggestions Topic! I'm sure that people with good ideas written formally can come really far! 

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 15, 2016, 09:1710/15/16
10/04/13

SlopranoDark said:

Lords and Ladies!

First of all, I understand the frustrations. It might- or might not have been what you asked, I don't really have authority to look over that, but in my opinion it's not much of a bad thing.

I like the way units now get stronger. It kind of replaces the suggestions of many that suggested to have less training time. I mean, why have less training time if the units are more powerful than ever? No need to stay in the red zone with food that way.  

Let me sum two advantages up for non-coiners:

• More to explore! For the ones who already have reached level 20 with many- or most of the LA's, it's now possible to upgrade even further only making you stronger!
  • More power! It might be time consuming, but the stats increase with a significant amount and thus making each Lord and Lady stronger than ever!
Furthermore, if you think it's really a bad idea and you think you have a better idea, perhaps write your own idea in the Suggestions Topic! I'm sure that people with good ideas written formally can come really far! 

Agreed, it might be time consuming (like 3+ years of constant upgrading), but people will get there. Eventually. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.