This topic is closed

Fullscreen problem

4 Replies
Gabrosso
11 October, 2016, 5:56 AM UTC

Each time I click on a text box (letters / chat / coordinates) in order to write, the game exits fullscreen mode.

My OS is ubuntu and the browser I use is firefox.

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 October, 2016, 8:27 AM UTC
Please switch between fullscreen modes (there are two of them) in your game settings. This should help.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gabrosso
11 October, 2016, 12:28 PM UTC

Hi!

Thank you for the answer, but I couldn't find anything related to fullscreen modes in the game settings menu.

Could you be more explicit, please?

Thanks!

PS: For "game settings" menu I pressed the cogwheel icon in the upper right corner of the game screen. Did I search in the wrong place?

Gabrosso
11 October, 2016, 1:42 PM UTC

In the end the problem could be on my side.

I checked with a friend and on windows the fullscreen option is available. Also I tried playing on windows + firefox and there is no problem.

So, the issue is solved. Thank you!

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 October, 2016, 9:40 AM UTC
Gabs said:

In the end the problem could be on my side.

I checked with a friend and on windows the fullscreen option is available. Also I tried playing on windows + firefox and there is no problem.

So, the issue is solved. Thank you!

Oh, good to hear that :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1776581 users registered; 47892 topics; 285569 posts; our newest member:vasyagamerovcoc