All Categories

Account been blocked on untamed lands

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 10, 2016, 22:5110/10/16
01/11/16

Hoping a moderator can get my ticket to a faster respone time with Plarium Support. My account got blocked today for some reason, not sure why and not happy! Cant do my raids, keep my altar of mara going, catacomb troops, and daily royalty roll. 

TNU-839-27058 is ticket number hope i can get a faster response then two days later like it normally is with support.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 11, 2016, 08:0910/11/16
04/10/15

Dear Lord

may be you have wrote any link on game chat ?? please confirm that point to be sure that has been the reason

i note ur ticket to try to get faster response, dont know if it will work but i will try

regards

Oct 11, 2016, 11:2110/11/16
01/11/16
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lord

may be you have wrote any link on game chat ?? please confirm that point to be sure that has been the reason

i note ur ticket to try to get faster response, dont know if it will work but i will try

regards

I heard this could of been why. Something about the link plarium.club with a script that bans people.
Oct 11, 2016, 13:1810/11/16
01/11/16
Now that my account not blocked/banned i cant do anything outside my castle. Cant do raids, sieges, or spy. I can send them out but dont get reports or return of my troops : \
Oct 11, 2016, 13:2710/11/16
04/10/15

cat in the hat said:

Now that my account not blocked/banned i cant do anything outside my castle. Cant do raids, sieges, or spy. I can send them out but dont get reports or return of my troops : \

Dear Lord

as some lords you are experimenting lag problems. please create a HAR File and send it to support to check your problem and assist you

here you can find how to create a HAR file: http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/29475_tracking-troops-lost-in-the-dungeon/?post=188654

Regards

Oct 11, 2016, 13:5810/11/16
Oct 11, 2016, 14:05(edited)
01/11/16
Juglar del Viento said:

cat in the hat said:

Dear Lord

as some lords you are experimenting lag problems. please create a HAR File and send it to support to check your problem and assist you

here you can find how to create a HAR file: http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/29475_tracking-troops-lost-in-the-dungeon/?post=188654

Regards

Dont have problems on other server that i dont play on. I got a HAR file sent to support. Hope this dont take long as I do raids everyday and missing game time from this
Oct 11, 2016, 14:2810/11/16
Oct 11, 2016, 14:31(edited)
12/13/14

cat in the hat said:

Juglar del Viento said:

cat in the hat said:

Dear Lord

Regards

Dont have problems on other server that i dont play on. I got a HAR file sent to support. Hope this dont take long as I do raids everyday and missing game time from this

It appears that plarium have added a bot check to our chat on untamed lands which is randomly banning players

This ban only affects access to untamed lands servers. When it happened to me I was still able to log into Dark Plains but was prevented from switching servers. I could log into all other plarium games with no problem

It is imperative that this bot checker is removed immediately - it does not work

It is auto-banning innocent customers but obviously has no effect on the hackers and scammers who are now attacking the accounts of league marshals
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 12, 2016, 09:3810/12/16
09/17/15
Snowgoon said:

It appears that plarium have added a bot check to our chat on untamed lands which is randomly banning players

This ban only affects access to untamed lands servers. When it happened to me I was still able to log into Dark Plains but was prevented from switching servers. I could log into all other plarium games with no problem

It is imperative that this bot checker is removed immediately - it does not work

It is auto-banning innocent customers but obviously has no effect on the hackers and scammers who are now attacking the accounts of league marshals
Please report all such cases to Support. They can manually remove the ban and pass the feedback to devs to adjust the script.
Oct 13, 2016, 01:4510/13/16
01/11/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Snowgoon said:

Please report all such cases to Support. They can manually remove the ban and pass the feedback to devs to adjust the script.
My ban was from an auto script that still affecting my gameplay. All i can do is what i see in my castle. I managed to do battlegrounds with recalling and sending troops in and out of catacombs. Spy and sieges stuck in tracking. Cant do anything for PVP events
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.