Friendly Siege Warning?

Friendly Siege Warning?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 10, 2016, 20:4810/10/16
11/04/15

Friendly Siege Warning?

Why has this been added?

Sieges, Fiefs, Hamlets, Settlements etc are supposed to be Fair Game, so why add a warning?

Did some noobs request this, without understanding the rules of the game?
Game help tells us they can be attacked by anyone, including friends, allies and league mates - The warning is unwanted

Seriously annoys me that our devs waste so much time and effort on spam like this, yet they cannot fix the simplest of bugs for months and months
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2016, 21:0510/10/16
Oct 10, 2016, 21:07(edited)

It  must exist ,it is nt a noob request.

you probably attack somewhere you did nt want,obviously you can attack anywhere but the game must inform you that this place has friendly units in case of you dont see it,many of us killed friendly units many of us did nt saw that so we deserve to know this once we care about it and once some times we dont observe .

Oct 10, 2016, 21:4810/10/16
11/04/15

sison said:

It  must exist ,it is nt a noob request.

you probably attack somewhere you did nt want,obviously you can attack anywhere but the game must inform you that this place has friendly units in case of you dont see it,many of us killed friendly units many of us did nt saw that so we deserve to know this once we care about it and once some times we dont observe .

Nope

This has been added in the last few days and is just spam
Players do not accidentally attack castles. If they do then they should be kept on a leash

Thousands of players use pvp sparring in all plarium games. It is a safe way to get pvp points without being firebombed by idiots every few minutes

Just send archers to a deserted castle and ask a friend to attack them

It also keeps all pvp points between friends and does not give anything to enemies

Also - Great idea switching to https format, except now thousands of players will have difficulty logging in
I was forced to log into the forum before I could access the game
Nice piece of coding

Oct 10, 2016, 22:0210/10/16
Oct 10, 2016, 22:03(edited)

for you it is imposible but other players need it,i know that if you are carefully you avoid this but if someone is naive its helpfull

anyway your and my opinion,its ok to be different but i dont think is a bad measure 

about forum i did nt catch it completely ,if you log in the game you log in automatically in the forum for ever,just dont clear your history
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 11, 2016, 08:1510/11/16
09/17/15
toggit said:

Nope

We haven't added anything in the last few days.
Oct 11, 2016, 22:0010/11/16
11/04/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

toggit said:

Nope

We haven't added anything in the last few days.

It was not there last week - I use pvp sparring every weekend for tournaments

Stuff like this is for newbies - It should ONLY be part of the Tutorial phase for players below level 30
Oct 12, 2016, 02:5810/12/16
08/03/14

rather....it would be nice of the league marshal could turn this message on and off.

its difficult to keep up with what leagues consider fiefs fair game and which ones get offended when they are raided. 

all those sensative marshals could then turn this own so everyone on the server could know they were sensative and we'd leave them in their bubble wrapped corners alone. 
Oct 12, 2016, 05:5410/12/16
01/26/15

IronApex Turok said:

rather....it would be nice of the league marshal could turn this message on and off.

its difficult to keep up with what leagues consider fiefs fair game and which ones get offended when they are raided. 

all those sensative marshals could then turn this own so everyone on the server could know they were sensative and we'd leave them in their bubble wrapped corners alone. 

90-97% of leagues consider sieges free game ..... just no harassment of sieges between allies

Hamlets/settlements are NOT free game though ..... never hit an allies hamlet or settlements this goes for 100% of leagues (lol i say 100% but hat i really mean is all the leagues that understand the game and not a 1 month old league)  
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 12, 2016, 09:0110/12/16
09/17/15
toggit said:

It was not there last week - I use pvp sparring every weekend for tournaments

Stuff like this is for newbies - It should ONLY be part of the Tutorial phase for players below level 30
Could you please report it to Support then so they could test it? If you're 100% sure it was different last week, then something went wrong here, because we didn't update the game and/or changes something since the last update.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.