All Categories

Poor yields of units or resources from dungeons and jeweller's hamlets disappearance!

Poor yields of units or resources from dungeons and jeweller's hamlets disappearance!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 9, 2016, 03:2110/09/16
09/19/16

The subject describes the bug / problem very well.

I have now level 56 so I am not strong / advanced enough to produce even middle-level armies by myself.

Usually I got them from the dungeons. However, right now I got about 20 of the units in total doing 10 dungeons.

Also I found ALL jewellers hamlets disappeared so I may not get the saphires and, thus, advance in gameplay by upgrading my castle.

It's obvious solution to suspend the gameplay till the "features" to be corrected, I think.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 9, 2016, 06:4610/09/16

alex.isakov said:

I have now level 56 so I am not strong / advanced enough to produce even middle-level armies by myself.

Usually I got them from the dungeons. However, right now I got about 20 of the units in total doing 10 dungeons.

Also I found ALL jewellers hamlets disappeared so I may not get the saphires and, thus, advance in gameplay by upgrading my castle.

It's obvious solution to suspend the gameplay till the "features" to be corrected, I think.

what dungeons ??

about your jewelry hamlet issue are you sure there are no filters (all hamlets occupied or not)

if you did not set a filter in your eagle nest then contact support team

Oct 9, 2016, 08:0810/09/16
Oct 9, 2016, 12:44(edited)
09/19/16

exxxe said:

alex.isakov said:

what dungeons ??

about your jewelry hamlet issue are you sure there are no filters (all hamlets occupied or not)

if you did not set a filter in your eagle nest then contact support team

Dungeons = battlegrounds. When you do 10 of them in row and get 100 of each resource and no units or 1-2 archers or paladins it disappoints.

I don't have filter set on my Eagle Nest, as you mentioned. I got the point, so I will try to write to support team.

Oct 10, 2016, 05:2810/10/16
09/19/16

Unfortunately, there is no way to report in-game issue of the kind via direct message, it sends back to the forum. Probably they believe such issues not so important.

By the way, I mention again, that despite next server reset, I haven't ANY jeweller's again in my neighbourhood. Please correct this.
Oct 10, 2016, 11:0810/10/16
04/10/15

Lord Alex

about battlegrounds only levels from 1 to 20 gives the 100 of each resources and the troops that the give are always or almost always low level troops ... paladians, pikemen, archers, dwarves, great lords, knights and nomads and barbarians and the amount depends what you have bankend in them.

about jewelles hamlets be aware that sometimes dont appear or appear in very low amount as the moment they are very apreciated. so you have to wait till one could appear or ask to ur mates about other areas that could appear one and are far away from ur eagles nest.

hope this can solve ur doubts

Regards
Oct 11, 2016, 00:0410/11/16
09/19/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Alex

about battlegrounds only levels from 1 to 20 gives the 100 of each resources and the troops that the give are always or almost always low level troops ... paladians, pikemen, archers, dwarves, great lords, knights and nomads and barbarians and the amount depends what you have bankend in them.

about jewelles hamlets be aware that sometimes dont appear or appear in very low amount as the moment they are very apreciated. so you have to wait till one could appear or ask to ur mates about other areas that could appear one and are far away from ur eagles nest.

Regards

Many thanks!

It's good to know it's just game mechanics, and I think it would be good to add the explanation about hamlets to corresponding Wiki article.
Oct 14, 2016, 06:3310/14/16
01/31/15

alex.isakov said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Alex

Regards

Many thanks!

It's good to know it's just game mechanics, and I think it would be good to add the explanation about hamlets to corresponding Wiki article.

Thank you for that suggestion!

I'll make sure this will be added to the Wiki. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.