This topic is closed

PVP troop eater system

22 Replies
Oracle
14 October, 2016, 1:38 PM UTC
I made mistakes, Now with recent ''coiners benefits'', PvP is no longer profitable, I suggest you stop playing PvP, now losing is 1000% guranteed. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
sison
14 October, 2016, 2:12 PM UTC

oracle said:

I made mistakes, Now with recent ''coiners benefits'', PvP is no longer profitable, I suggest you stop playing PvP, now losing is 1000% guranteed. 

you talk about the upgrades of lost arts?

generally is nt profitable
UTC +0:00
nobody
14 October, 2016, 3:51 PM UTC

wow,

i can't find my post in this thread, did it get deleted?  everything i said was true to the mechanics of the game.  as well as true that statements made by players are difficult to understand.

is this what you are afraid of?  that i stated that everything other than resource raiding and building troops is a resource sink.  this is a true mechanic.  and if equal players fight then 50% of each players troops are sunk.  so pvp isn't productive until you are a hammer.  plus you need legendary tournaments and be willing to coin in order to break even.

is it because i said plarium makes money off of the mechanic? they do.

why not asterisk out the statements you don't like and leave the rest?
UTC +0:00
1724166 users registered; 43139 topics; 270988 posts; our newest member:kevin_e_kline