All Categories

Screen shots and google doc links

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 8, 2016, 11:4610/08/16
06/15/16

apparently sharing links of screen shots and google spreadsheets or docs of strategies in pm or chat is considered advertising.. and are banned.. I see people sharing screen shots all the time.. but I've been banned for sharing links of screen shots and strategies in pm.. and without even a warning.. this is plain ridiculous.. so people, think before sharing screen shots in pm or chat.. these guys might block you and apparently code does that automatically too... and they will send a ridiculous message as why it is your fault sharing links and how they are doing a favor unlocking for this time only... 
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 8, 2016, 18:5910/08/16
04/10/15

Lord Dileep

are you talking about forum or chat game ??

please provide us some more info or a screenshot here (you will not be banned) of what has happened to investigate the issue

waiting ur news

Regards
Oct 10, 2016, 17:4510/10/16
Oct 10, 2016, 18:07(edited)
12/13/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Dileep

please provide us some more info or a screenshot here (you will not be banned) of what has happened to investigate the issue

waiting ur news

Regards

Exactly the same thing happened to me

I was banned permanently with no reason given.

After contacting support and wasting 3+ days I was told "I have investigated the issue deeped and found out that on our web-site Plarium.com your account was banned for using links in the chat."

It wasn't even me who posted the link - I have a screenshot proving that it was another league member who posted the link.

Screenshot added and deleted for admin and mods to view - 

This is not Soviet Russia

Oct 10, 2016, 18:5310/10/16
03/22/16

Snowgoon said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Dileep

waiting ur news

Regards

After contacting support and wasting 3+ days I was told "I have investigated the issue deeped and found out that on our web-site Plarium.com your account was banned for using links in the chat."

It wasn't even me who posted the link - I have a screenshot proving that it was another league member who posted the link.

Please contact Support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

if you cannot include screenshots on ticket then add them when auto reply gives you notification and put them in a reply. Support are the only people than can verify your claim.

Oct 10, 2016, 18:5710/10/16
Oct 10, 2016, 18:58(edited)
04/10/15

Dear Lords

well, really we dont moderate chat game so it must be automatic ban when detects a link. try to contact support with this issue and see if can be changed by censored instead of being banned 

to contact suppor follow this link

what i dont know if you are banned from game or only for the chat, sorry i actually dont use chat game cause we have a group chat on fb league page.

so sorry for all the inconveniences.

Regards

Oct 10, 2016, 19:2710/10/16
12/13/14

The ban was lifted by Anastasya from helpdesk, but I lost over 3 days play, units in my castle and login bonuses inc sapphires

Obviously, plarium have added a bot checker to chat filter which must be bad news for everyone ... especially when it works so badly
Oct 11, 2016, 00:0610/11/16
Oct 11, 2016, 00:06(edited)
01/11/16
Snowgoon said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Dileep

waiting ur news

Regards

Think this is what is going on with me. There is no reason for this! No warings anywhere about this. I see Plarium reburising people for loses of anything for something so dumb.
Oct 11, 2016, 18:2310/11/16
03/22/16

cat in the hat said:

Snowgoon said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Dileep

waiting ur news

Regards

Think this is what is going on with me. There is no reason for this! No warings anywhere about this. I see Plarium reburising people for loses of anything for something so dumb.

Please send a ticket to Support and allow them to fix it. http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.