All Categories

No Free Units At Infirmary?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 6, 2016, 00:1710/06/16
10/01/16

I have a level 5 infirmary, which reportedly will allow me to revive 14% of my units for free.  I have lost thousands of units, but have never had an option to revive even a single unit for free.  I have, however, been able to revive units with crystals quite fine (go figure...).

What is the deal with the infirmary?  I am assuming that the units are not revived automatically after battle as there is a column dedicated to reviving free units.

I have tried to search the forum for this "bug" but apparently the search function is disabled.

Thanks,

Tester

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 6, 2016, 00:3410/06/16
07/02/15
The infirmary only revives units lost at YOUR castle it is the way it always has been
Oct 6, 2016, 05:5810/06/16
10/01/16

Thanks for the clarification, I missed that in the description.  Maybe I have a bug going the other way then...because ALL units that have died, not only in my castle, are able to be resurrected through the infirmary if I use crystals?

Thanks again!

Tester
Oct 6, 2016, 07:1510/06/16

My Lord.

Infirmary revives part of units loosed inside your castle only.
Oct 16, 2016, 15:1510/16/16
09/22/16

I wondered what was going on as well. I had the opportunity once to revive some units for free, but all other times I've had to pay. With hindsight I realise I've lost almost all the units on battlegrounds, and I presume the one time I could revive units free was after my castle had been raided. 

The text in green on the infirmary tab simply says "Lets you Revive up to 14% of your Units for FREE", you have to go to the Info tab to see that it's only units lost while defending your castle. I suggest that the text on the infirmary tab be reworded to make this clearer. 
Oct 16, 2016, 16:0210/16/16
03/22/16
alanpalme said:

I wondered what was going on as well. I had the opportunity once to revive some units for free, but all other times I've had to pay. With hindsight I realise I've lost almost all the units on battlegrounds, and I presume the one time I could revive units free was after my castle had been raided. 

The text in green on the infirmary tab simply says "Lets you Revive up to 14% of your Units for FREE", you have to go to the Info tab to see that it's only units lost while defending your castle. I suggest that the text on the infirmary tab be reworded to make this clearer. 
This sounds like an excellent idea. Please post to Suggestions, Your Suggestions.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.