An end to the cold war?

An end to the cold war?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 6, 2016, 07:3410/06/16
10/31/14

Atleast alas atleast. 

The ''Cowards war'' when will it end. Its have been so BOOOOOOOOOOORING. 

How impulsively degenerating. 

one league afraid to attack one league afraid to defend. 

I have an Idea, why not just stand down.

why not start the hand shakinng, and the smiley faces, and be done with it. Its no fun.

Oct 6, 2016, 10:2110/06/16

oracle said:

Atleast alas atleast. 

why not start the hand shakinng, and the smiley faces, and be done with it. Its no fun.

Basically my point. It's a stalemate, let's all have beacons & celebrate with DE  :D

Oct 6, 2016, 10:4410/06/16
10/31/14

Indeed, that could work, but it will require each side to act with nobility, and from what I get both have none left, just lots of *****rdice. 

The U: gesture of Imperial goodwill

Or the UC: Compromising
Oct 6, 2016, 13:2610/06/16
Oct 6, 2016, 13:27(edited)
06/29/14

oracle said:

Atleast alas atleast. 

As you have clearly failed to read or understand - I've already pointed out that I have tried that concept of moving on by creating this article. 

And if it's so boring, how about you go around and play the game instead of ranting in the forums, post up some SS's of your battles.

Oct 6, 2016, 15:2710/06/16
12/18/14
test said:

oracle said:

Atleast alas atleast. 

As you have clearly failed to read or understand - I've already pointed out that I have tried that concept of moving on by creating this article. 

And if it's so boring, how about you go around and play the game instead of ranting in the forums, post up some SS's of your battles.

There was an obvious failure to actually look at what you posted ... it was fun though!   Not boring in the least for us :)
Oct 6, 2016, 18:1710/06/16
12/21/14
test said:

Tychi said:

End to the cold war?  No chance!!

Flame wars starting again? I hope so lol

You say the word cowards again Test-e-cools. Our def is out there and before you go on about a force limit Fort, you know how to remove the force limit now so get on with it and accept the War request. Who's the coward?
lol, you have almost no troops left to fight with, but your mouth is still as big as ever - you can try to call the shots all you want, but those with troops make the decision as to whether it continues or not.
Do I not eh?.. Interesting thought. It didn't take long to rebuild lol. In fact shorter than I estimated but I got other plans for you. We will see how shy you are with your offence soon enough 
Oct 7, 2016, 12:1710/07/16

Glad to see another Australian in here making some sense. Must be a cultural thing?

Extremption

So i say, shut up & nut up & go for it or stop all the drama BS and let things be & sort it out.

Enough is enough. we see & hear enough drama everyday, we don't need it on the game we play to escape all that as well .

I see equal amounts of defence out there to hit, and equal amounts of offence to take it down. Why all the bitching/propaganda wars in the forums?

Jezebel

I will refrain from further comment as we must keep this clean for children and such sensitive people

Did I miss something there? Maybe you can get Biohazard to delete the post for you? I have seen you embarrassed so many times in these forums, I thought you would of been given the order to give up by now. I know the UC is full of alts (plenty of them thinking they are smart and hanging around over here) but surely Jezebel isn't your main? Please tell me it's not - want to maintain at least some respect for you as a player and a person

Oct 7, 2016, 15:2910/07/16
12/18/14
Trentos said:

Glad to see another Australian in here making some sense. Must be a cultural thing?

Extremption

So i say, shut up & nut up & go for it or stop all the drama BS and let things be & sort it out.

Enough is enough. we see & hear enough drama everyday, we don't need it on the game we play to escape all that as well .

I see equal amounts of defence out there to hit, and equal amounts of offence to take it down. Why all the bitching/propaganda wars in the forums?

Jezebel

I will refrain from further comment as we must keep this clean for children and such sensitive people

Did I miss something there? Maybe you can get Biohazard to delete the post for you? I have seen you embarrassed so many times in these forums, I thought you would of been given the order to give up by now. I know the UC is full of alts (plenty of them thinking they are smart and hanging around over here) but surely Jezebel isn't your main? Please tell me it's not - want to maintain at least some respect for you as a player and a person

Embarrassed?  This is a game and honestly the only embarrassing thing i see her is comments such as yours.  Flame wars are part of the game if you don't like it you don't have to read it.  Emps is the last league that should be talking about alts seeing as how alts are being used to run Unforgiven leagues.
Oct 8, 2016, 02:1410/08/16
08/05/14

Aaron KT3 said:

test said:

Good old emp's always setting their allies up for a good old fashioned whacking:

A lot of truth there isn't that so FRENSIE?   http://prntscr.com/cr6xh3

It does come down to 'do what we say or else' doesn't it?
Oct 8, 2016, 14:2910/08/16
12/21/14
adm2000m said:

BiohazarD said:

test said:

vakonziko said:

Cold war lol... Grow up, stay happy with your 3/20+ beacons you have left coward.

The only COWARDS on the server are the ones without any beacons.

It appears as though you want the war to continue based on your hostile attidue and attempts to goad me into attacking, how about you share those views with Unf Kings, let me know how that works out for ya.

While you're at it - how about you post all the brave and honerable battles you were apart of during the beacon wars, or are you just one of those people that rants on the forums and does nothing in the game.

I don't know, emps seem to be perfectly happy with all the unforgivens not being allowed to hold beacons as well. 

But maybe emps have the right idea.  Why have a cold war when you can have a FLAME WAR?  XD
why not post the full convo ? , doing the twist again are we ?
You got no chance of them doing that. That will implement them in the lies and deceit! 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 9, 2016, 19:5210/09/16
Oct 9, 2016, 19:53(edited)
10/04/13
Tychi said:

adm2000m said:

BiohazarD said:

test said:

vakonziko said:

Cold war lol... Grow up, stay happy with your 3/20+ beacons you have left coward.

The only COWARDS on the server are the ones without any beacons.

It appears as though you want the war to continue based on your hostile attidue and attempts to goad me into attacking, how about you share those views with Unf Kings, let me know how that works out for ya.

While you're at it - how about you post all the brave and honerable battles you were apart of during the beacon wars, or are you just one of those people that rants on the forums and does nothing in the game.

I don't know, emps seem to be perfectly happy with all the unforgivens not being allowed to hold beacons as well. 

But maybe emps have the right idea.  Why have a cold war when you can have a FLAME WAR?  XD
why not post the full convo ? , doing the twist again are we ?
You got no chance of them doing that. That will implement them in the lies and deceit! 
Not really, the conversation was just quite long and had some bad language in it, and I didn't feel like taking all the screenshots and censoring them to be posted on the forums. 
Oct 10, 2016, 20:1410/10/16
07/14/14

I read those four screen shots. Biohaz write pretty friendly while you write not so friendly Sarah. Neutral friendly un-flaunting words..

I include not friendly language in the phrase 'bad language'. So my view is that Biohaz did not make it up.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 11, 2016, 23:0510/11/16
10/04/13
Sarah Walker said:

http://prnt.sc/crvqbb

http://prnt.sc/crvqhi

http://prnt.sc/crvqs1

http://prnt.sc/crvqvs

Nothing to censor there , again biohazard is making it all up about the bad language to make it sound like hes a good moderator :)

Anyone who knows me will tell you i dont use bad language so if there was any it wasnt from me 

Oh I guess you're right, I must have been thinking of a different conversation. Not that it really matters, the whole story doesn't make you look any better than my excerpt did...