BG biggest Reward !

25 Replies
sison
7 October, 2016, 9:05 AM UTC
mody how is it possible you have so much troop i thought you arent coiner :p
UTC +0:00
Stewart
7 October, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC

You didnt need to coin when the 10% back from each bg was guaranteed. You make a profit on your banked troops in a main payout.

Then you get your 10% of max possible pay for each bg you have yellowbarred left over.

50-60 bg yellowed that give you 10% of possible max pay after your bank is empty. DJ increase was not as large as a lot of peoples were.
Noodle maker extreme
sison
7 October, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC

your post is intresting i would like to hear and dj mody if he see my comment

thank you very much i will think it more once it is intresting 
Lord Mark
7 October, 2016, 10:41 PM UTC

Bg reward  with the new mechanics ?

Lets see wich is the biggest :)
djmoody
9 October, 2016, 12:25 AM UTC

sison said:

your post is intresting i would like to hear and dj mody if he see my comment

thank you very much i will think it more once it is intresting 

Yeah - as explained in the original post.

Cost nothing at all. The picture is of BG profit which came for free. As explained in the originally post it was old yellow bar trick, done at lvl 100 (probably a week or so after they brought out the guaranteed profits - latter end of 2015 from memory). Only way I have stayed competitive in the sea of coining.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
sison
9 October, 2016, 12:31 AM UTC
i see moody ,it is impressive this screenshoot and it was hard for me to believe is from a non coiner,i guess so it depend on the abilities of every player some thinks,good work anyway it impressed me and i could nt ignore this,thanks for your answer :)
1721423 users registered; 42673 topics; 271400 posts; our newest member:saddam 007