All Categories

fairplay

fairplay

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 2, 2016, 18:4910/02/16

fairplay

its a game ok

no rules no manners,plarium  can report you if you use 2 accounts but when you are a coiner and bully somoene whith no reason  anything is fine

the truth is both thinks is illegal but unfortunately i dont see any measure against coiners

so what can i do when they bully my members whith no reason?

i can report it,

and?

what if i report them 

over here i have 4 screenshoots

chill aoc did constantly attacks to my member kitty

my members sent here fire balls and ask her to stop, after that  she called her coiner friends from aoc 1 league

I ASKED WHY SHE BRING TROUBLES TO MY TEAMATE AND I ASKED ONE SCRENSHOOT ABOUT WHEN MY TEAMATE BULLIED HER

no reply 

ON THE OTHER HAND I HAVE 3 SCRENSHOOTS

i bring it here and ? what if i bring it here and prove that a league of full coiners use their extra force against us althought over here they are wrong ,although over here THEY HAVE NT ANY SCREENSHOOT TO PROVE ANY BULLYING BEHAVOUR

when this anarchy will stop whith the coiners domination,?

http://prntscr.com/coupqi

http://prntscr.com/couqic

http://prntscr.com/courzb

http://prntscr.com/cousp5

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2016, 19:3810/02/16
03/22/16
sison said:

its a game ok

no rules no manners,plarium  can report you if you use 2 accounts but when you are a coiner and bully somoene whith no reason  anything is fine

the truth is both thinks is illegal but unfortunately i dont see any measure against coiners

i can report it,

and?

what if i report them 

my members sent here fire balls and ask her to stop, after that  she called her coiner friends from aoc 1 league

I ASKED WHY SHE BRING TROUBLES TO MY TEAMATE AND I ASKED ONE SCRENSHOOT ABOUT WHEN MY TEAMATE BULLIED HER

no reply 

i bring it here and ? what if i bring it here and prove that a league of full coiners use their extra force against us althought over here they are wrong ,although over here THEY HAVE NT ANY SCREENSHOOT TO PROVE ANY BULLYING BEHAVOUR

We are Forum Moderators not in game Moderators but I can bring this to the Community Managers attention. I am not sure if any rules have been broken yet but I will check.
Oct 2, 2016, 19:4110/02/16
07/25/15

The truth? Its a pvp game, people do things because they can. Someone who is the biggest bully in the game can be the nicest person in rl. Its make believe and you can roleplay whatever persona you feel like. 

Does it suck that your members get used as farms all the time? Sure, but the game does allow for this. There is no rules against it. HTFU and make yourselfs bad targets. don't give away anything for free. Spend your resources, don't give away pvp points. 

Also, crying about people spending cash in a pay2win game, doesn't offer any sympathy, its just.. how things are.

Oct 2, 2016, 19:4110/02/16
07/25/15
brunsonthomas said:

sison said:

its a game ok

i can report it,

and?

what if i report them 

no reply 

We are Forum Moderators not in game Moderators but I can bring this to the Community Managers attention. I am not sure if any rules have been broken yet but I will check.
There is no rules against use other players as your personal resource farms and hit them daily if you so wish.
Oct 2, 2016, 21:2810/02/16
07/02/15

There are no measures against coiners because that is how Plarium gets paid. without people who spend plarium cant keep this game alive. (although i'd agree some players take spending on the game to far)

if you think there is no reason for the attacks First check with your member and the enemy player starting it to see why. and then if you want contact their marshal to try to order a seize fire.

Why would you report them they did nothing wrong so nothing will happen.. it is a PVP game thats what happens people get attacked

I really dont understand why some people come to forums to try to resolve in game issues... you probably wont get anywhere by posting here.. and "bullying" happens all the time your case is not unique.

Oh and i know one or more of those players that spend but they dont coin massively so it shoulden't be too much of a problem (i will not disclose who)

and one more thing we all know what league you are in now so if you dont want that info public or the info that your fortress is pretty much empty you might want to edit your one screenshot.

Oct 2, 2016, 23:3110/02/16
Oct 2, 2016, 23:49(edited)

i know guys its a game it is buisness but the point is there is no manners,

you probably now cant understand me but another day you will probably feel the same for your teamates,its not about me,i do pvp i have no problem if they attack to me

i play over a year i am not a fresh fish i know excatly whats goin on,

thanks for your answers it is nt sth new failo and  gaderas this you told me is sth i have said a lot of time but now i felt the need to express my pain about my teamates its not about me i am independed player it is a team issue

individually 1 vs 1 lets hit me np but between teams there should be some rules when there is evidence

anyway thanks for your answer i dont want more about it once there is no point 

Oct 3, 2016, 00:2410/03/16
08/03/14

this is a mature game. meaning its been around for about 4-5  years. 

at this stage in the game, the safest way to play the game is in a big league that wont get attacked. 
Oct 3, 2016, 08:1310/03/16
10/31/14

I don't see how these is bullying. But alas what do I know about bullying, every weekend I get raided by a coiner, with 2000 western dragons, over 200 mil in offence( cavalry alone).bullying, maybe, maybe not, it depend, hammers are generally good people and it doesn't hurt if you send a FR and try to be the little guy, make peace, be friends with them. 

With the fort thing, I don't see why you would have a defended a level 8 fort, and then cry when it get attacked, the is a force limit in forts that and attack can be launched with. Make sure you have 4-5 times that force limit in beast or stay down, and leave it empty.

A  kingdong is build by force, but and empire is build by allainces

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 3, 2016, 08:3010/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 08:32(edited)
10/04/13

oracle said:

I don't see how these is bullying. But alas what do I know about bullying, every weekend I get raided by a coiner, with 2000 western dragons, over 200 mil in offence( cavalry alone).bullying, maybe, maybe not, it depend, hammers are generally good people and it doesn't hurt if you send a FR and try to be the little guy, make peace, be friends with them. 

With the fort thing, I don't see why you would have a defended a level 8 fort, and then cry when it get attacked, the is a force limit in forts that and attack can be launched with. Make sure you have 4-5 times that force limit in beast or stay down, and leave it empty.

A  kingdong is build by force, but and empire is build by allainces

KoK has the biggest kingdong :)

But yes, a level 8 fortress should not be defended.  Neither should a level 5.  These are both safe levels and cannot be downgraded, so smaller leagues need not lose troops trying to defend them. 
Oct 3, 2016, 09:3410/03/16
09/12/15
several times in the past when i'm still low level, i have been attacked simultaneously by members of a league who're incited by one of their member. i simply keep my troops in cat, use up my resources and send one FB to each attackers every day. usually after several days their marshal contact me to seek truce. that's how u deal with so called bullies.
Oct 3, 2016, 11:0910/03/16

hello guys i checked your answers, i would like to note over here its not about me i have no problem i play over a year it is about my team

i felt i lose the controll i felt the need express my feeling 

i would never complain about 1 vs 1against me thats it sth i dont do i dont care who attack me

oracle sorry for the fortess in the last screenshoot is a part whith the fortess ignore this it was only the report of aoc against one player who never bullied them once they dont have screenshoot and once they refused to bring something

it is old story between our leagues but in this case aoc should accept that attacted whithout evidence just cause of the previous problems.

sorry for the post i should nt publish this there is no point over here is a place for question and more important thinks ,anyway thanks for your replies

Oct 3, 2016, 11:2510/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 11:27(edited)
03/13/15

sison said:

hello guys i checked your answers, i would like to note over here its not about me i have no problem i play over a year it is about my team

i felt i lose the controll i felt the need express my feeling 

i would never complain about 1 vs 1against me thats it sth i dont do i dont care who attack me

oracle sorry for the fortess in the last screenshoot is a part whith the fortess ignore this it was only the report of aoc against one player who never bullied them once they dont have screenshoot and once they refused to bring something

it is old story between our leagues but in this case aoc should accept that attacted whithout evidence just cause of the previous problems.

sorry for the post i should nt publish this there is no point over here is a place for question and more important thinks ,anyway thanks for your replies

The last time i checked this was a war game and people play this to attack others. Plus your leadership should have thought better when getting between a beacon transfer between Aragon Dragon Riders, AOC and Dominus. Why dont you tell everyone how it started and i will check back in a few days to correct you where you went wrong or deviated from the true story. Actually not your fault sison, you still believe on the half baked truth that Robin Viking and Putin Aka Balur Aka Balthazar put into you. After he infiltrated ADR and hit the beacon when the transfer was in progress.

Anyways when your league starts something or your leaders start something the league would have to pay for it and i am sure most of us know this responsibility while leading a league.

See you on the Game!!
Oct 3, 2016, 12:0910/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 12:13(edited)

hello 

this you say is truth,robin spied a dealing between 3 leagues,

personally i dont support the spying every league should respect the borders .

-----

in the case of kitty it is something aoc is wrong once you dont have screenshoots once kitty never bullied lady chill aoc,once her team refuse to give explanation and at least one evidence, on the other hand chill aoc constantly tease kitty thats why i published this ,because i want one reply,one screenshoot,

it would be responsible this night when your league attacted to kitty because we did a try protect her from lady chill aoc,it would be responsible to say that over there you should nt attack to my member and instead of this talk to your teamate lady chill 

as i understood aoc found  a good a chance to make problems because of this we did in the past but it would be honest to say directly this instead of bully kitty whith no reason

i respect the feeling of your team i would like the next time be more clear and not your members put your anger on one person whithout any evidence

*you did nt do sth to kitty the persons who did it i mean anyway and as i told you it is a truth my league spied aragon raiders althought i am not the person who did that althought i expressed to my team my disagreement when i learnt about it i did nt left cause i have friends there and i want them close to me
Oct 3, 2016, 16:4110/03/16
07/25/15

sison said:

hello 

-----

in the case of kitty it is something aoc is wrong once you dont have screenshoots once kitty never bullied lady chill aoc,once her team refuse to give explanation and at least one evidence, on the other hand chill aoc constantly tease kitty thats why i published this ,because i want one reply,one screenshoot,

it would be responsible this night when your league attacted to kitty because we did a try protect her from lady chill aoc,it would be responsible to say that over there you should nt attack to my member and instead of this talk to your teamate lady chill 

as i understood aoc found  a good a chance to make problems because of this we did in the past but it would be honest to say directly this instead of bully kitty whith no reason

i respect the feeling of your team i would like the next time be more clear and not your members put your anger on one person whithout any evidence

*you did nt do sth to kitty the persons who did it i mean anyway and as i told you it is a truth my league spied aragon raiders althought i am not the person who did that althought i expressed to my team my disagreement when i learnt about it i did nt left cause i have friends there and i want them close to me

Why this drama? Your leagues allies? friendly? got a NAP? if no... who cares, someone attack someone.... war happens. Its a pvp game, and its all about play the game. So in the words of Lemmy @  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5RgSgQ6BUU

If you a leader, lead your guys. Find out how you can do damage to your enemies, find out when they online, when they at work, eating sleeping, breathing. Harass them. One of their members like to siege a lot? Remove every damn siege he got and so on. 

Action, not words -)

Oct 3, 2016, 18:1510/03/16
Oct 4, 2016, 00:32(edited)

its ok gadheras its ok,thank you for your participating it was nt sth important 

btw i dont like heavy metal,altarnative rock or rock or sth like that 

also a nice song is the "all iz well"

it is ideal for the occasion i guess 

Oct 3, 2016, 19:5010/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 19:51(edited)
03/13/15

sison said:

hello 

-----

You still dont get the point. League Marshal or League Leadership does something the entire league has to pay for it. The last time i checked on your Embassy message it was something about unity. So let me tell you something about unity not only everyone reaps benifit they also pay for mistakes that the leaders make. Even the Smallest and Newest of players.

Anyways so much for bullying. Might wanna check the below 2 screenshots.

http://prntscr.com/cpeit0

http://prntscr.com/cpejdq

Anyways you would know the situation better since you have liked being sieged so that you can get some protection. lol

Sorry i had to check this early was so eager to see you crying on the forum again.

Oct 4, 2016, 00:1410/04/16
Oct 4, 2016, 00:24(edited)

hello bro i dont cry for sth

yes we are unitied and thats how we will work.

no need more words "all iz well "

https://youtu.be/S-LltgOtFSg

i did nt pass the song to insult you this song mean all is well,np just enjoy
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.