All Categories

My character is not recognized by my computer

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 2, 2016, 07:5610/02/16

Last night, when I tried to load the game. I was prompted to log in (for the first time in 31 days).  My email address was not recognized and I was prompted to enter my email address and a password.  When I did a new character was created.  I cannot get to my original character from my computer.  My character is 23236104.  BUT I can only play or access my new WRONG character 23802124.  How can I get to my correct character since now my email is attached to the wrong ID?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2016, 11:4810/02/16

lord david

do as lord failo said and make sure you are on the right server
Oct 2, 2016, 13:0610/02/16
Yes, I checked the server per the message by Failo.  I am correctly on the "Untamed Lands" server.  With the wrong character, I have gone to the coordinates of my correct character and seen the castle, Gone into the castle and even reinforced my character with RI.  AT LEAST THE CHARACTER IS STILL IN PLAY!!  But I cannot connect to him..  VERY FRUSTRATING.
Oct 2, 2016, 15:2710/02/16

david.sayre said:

Yes, I checked the server per the message by Failo.  I am correctly on the "Untamed Lands" server.  With the wrong character, I have gone to the coordinates of my correct character and seen the castle, Gone into the castle and even reinforced my character with RI.  AT LEAST THE CHARACTER IS STILL IN PLAY!!  But I cannot connect to him..  VERY FRUSTRATING.

are you sure you logged through your main email address you do understand that creating multi accounts is against the rules of the game 

if you are sure then it is weird contact support team in order to fix your issue 
Oct 2, 2016, 15:4910/02/16

I have played with the same character for over a month now.  Last night when I went into the game it asked me to log into the game FOR THE FORST TIME THAT I CAN THINK OF.  When I did (with my email address), it prompted me to "Start a Game" or "Join a Game", I don't remember which it was - but this happened at 2:00 a.m. this morning. Anyway, when I clicked yes, it started a NEW CHARACTER.  So I when to the forum to see what to do.  Read Failo's post, checked to see that I was on the correct server, then went to check to see if my original character was at the coordinates - which it was.

How do I proceed with the game with my character??  I have spent over a month with him and I do NOT want to start over.  But as of right now, everytime I log in it thinks I'm the "new" character. 
Oct 2, 2016, 17:4510/02/16
03/22/16

david.sayre said:

I have played with the same character for over a month now.  Last night when I went into the game it asked me to log into the game FOR THE FORST TIME THAT I CAN THINK OF.  When I did (with my email address), it prompted me to "Start a Game" or "Join a Game", I don't remember which it was - but this happened at 2:00 a.m. this morning. Anyway, when I clicked yes, it started a NEW CHARACTER.  So I when to the forum to see what to do.  Read Failo's post, checked to see that I was on the correct server, then went to check to see if my original character was at the coordinates - which it was.

How do I proceed with the game with my character??  I have spent over a month with him and I do NOT want to start over.  But as of right now, everytime I log in it thinks I'm the "new" character. 

This sounds like a strange error. Take screenshots of both castles and make sure to get IDs from both and contact support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 3, 2016, 09:3110/03/16
09/17/15
There were some login issues yesterday, but for a short time. Are you able to login today?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.