This topic is closed

When can we see who is on line?

26 Replies
djmoody
11 October, 2016, 2:09 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We can't weigh up decisions basing on how many spies your Leagues have. It's a part of your gameplay, not the main purpose of the feature. I'm even sure that spies also can type in the chat and see who is online.

What you basically said there is that you refuse to weight up development decisions based on how they will actually play in game. That is basically indefensible.

You can't sit in a room come up with ideas, say that they will be a success under a fantasy set of assumptions and then release them. That is just horrible. You HAVE to consider how features you implement will actually be used in game - cause that is REALITY whether you like it or not. If you don't a large number of your updates are guaranteed to be failures.

I am glad at least from your post this seems to be going on the back burner cause initially posts were strongly suggesting it was just round the corner.

Also some praise to the player base, because a lot of the people in this thread helping to provide feedback are from big leagues who could just keep quiet and abuse the feature. It's good to see people are able to comment for the good of the game as a whole not just for their own interests.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 October, 2016, 8:19 AM UTC
Our devs always weight up the decisions based on how it would affect the gameplay. However, they won't consider it harmful because of the spies. They would, if it showed the Online tag to everyone on the server. But this feature is designed for league mates. The issue is in spies, not in this game feature.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
roadstar Pitbull
12 October, 2016, 11:39 PM UTC

Our devs always weight up the decisions based on how it would affect the gameplay. However, they won't consider it harmful because of the spies. They would, if it showed the Online tag to everyone on the server. But this feature is designed for league mates. The issue is in spies, not in this game feature.

I can make this perfectly blunt...

'If' I am still here, and this get implemented,,, it will be my last time logging in.

djmoody
13 October, 2016, 3:34 PM UTC

I give up.

Alts, bots - none of these things are features in game. I bet you consider your updates in the light of these things though. Because it's about the reality of how the game is used right - updates need to be measured against REALITY.

some players provide bad suggestions which get considered. Experienced players provide you feedback which you just find ways to ignore. Utterly hopeless.

Anyway degrade and break your own game, what the hell should I care anymore.

edited ,,,,,,,,,, never saw you so angry calm down 

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Lady Nerium KT-S2
14 October, 2016, 1:03 AM UTC
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with DJ. You're missing the point we're trying to make.
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
Sifr
14 October, 2016, 1:18 AM UTC

So with lost arts now lv 32 and some said sketchies are needed no coiners are doomed.

With this 'update' implemented, those who are not online 24/7 are doomed.

So, who's gonna play?
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
exxxe
14 October, 2016, 5:54 AM UTC

Sifr said:

So with lost arts now lv 32 and some said sketchies are needed no coiners are doomed.

With this 'update' implemented, those who are not online 24/7 are doomed.

So, who's gonna play?

sketches can now be earned in tournaments also not all the lost art upgrades require sketches in matter of fact 

most upgrades require just resources 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
1777559 users registered; 48013 topics; 285933 posts; our newest member:ryzhikovtima