This topic is closed

Separate Types of Boosts?

3 Replies
j1_brooks
1 October, 2016, 8:09 PM UTC

I have played other games that different categories of boost; Building, Troop training, Troop Healing and Research. As you concentrate on one section of the game, you can accumulate boosts in other areas. It could then be possible to accelerate other areas. 

Or is the limitation created by the single boosts necessary to the flow of the game as intended?

In the End, It will all Begin again!
UTC +6:00
brunsonthomas
2 October, 2016, 5:38 PM UTC
j1_brooks said:

I have played other games that different categories of boost; Building, Troop training, Troop Healing and Research. As you concentrate on one section of the game, you can accumulate boosts in other areas. It could then be possible to accelerate other areas. 

Or is the limitation created by the single boosts necessary to the flow of the game as intended?

In Stormfall the boosts are universal so they can be used fortroop building, building time reduction, or recalling troops more quickly. Only the time reduction for sendingtroops on raids or sieges is separate. With the addition of Building help, the need for universal boosts was reduced slightly.
UTC +5:00
j1_brooks
3 October, 2016, 10:29 PM UTC
Most other games have some type of alliance help, so the building help is catching up with them. Urgent help although is something i haven't seen in other games.
In the End, It will all Begin again!
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 October, 2016, 10:53 AM UTC
j1_brooks said:

Urgent help although is something i haven't seen in other games.
So, do you like it? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1665575 users registered; 33891 topic; 253499 posts; our newest member:Eridguur