This topic is closed

Ongoing millitary missions limit?

2 Replies
Medivh
1 October, 2016, 10:39 AM UTC
I just found out, that I cannot have more that 300 ongoing millitary missions going at the same time....Since when is my question?! Because I check the forum regularly, and did saw anywhere anything about setting a bar limit for that....!!!
Untamed Lands
UTC +2:00
djmoody
1 October, 2016, 12:05 PM UTC
Medivh said:

I just found out, that I cannot have more that 300 ongoing millitary missions going at the same time....Since when is my question?! Because I check the forum regularly, and did saw anywhere anything about setting a bar limit for that....!!!
Shall we just call you "king of the 1 unit spam" from now on?  
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
1 October, 2016, 2:08 PM UTC
Medivh said:

This is one unadvertised limitation. Apperently it is a limitation of Adobe. I found it by mistake while taking part in the weekly siege contest. The 300 operations include any combination of raids and sieges. One must complete before the next one starts. I could find no documentation of this limit either.
UTC +5:00
1666353 users registered; 33928 topics; 253616 posts; our newest member:Love.Like.Pop