All Categories

Grand Marshal Reports Missing

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 30, 2016, 05:4209/30/16

Hello there Plarium crew!

Just recently this week on the relic settlement drops i claimed two for myself, a ring of summoning & a crematorium. 

Ive been receiving reports for hits/spies etc on my ring of summoning but when my crematorium seige gets hit or they take it off me i get no reports at all. Is it possible that this settlement is bugged?

I get reports for everything else except for activity on the crematorium settlement. A bit annoying when you think the search % is still climbing and you go to check it and see what its at and theres nothing there & no report to give you warning.

Please fix this asap :)
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 30, 2016, 06:1309/30/16
01/31/15

Greetings m'lord!

Thank you for your report.

I'll make sure you've been heard by sharing it to a community manager!

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sep 30, 2016, 09:3809/30/16
01/31/15

M'lord!

You might've accidentally disabled something within the report settings!

To check if this is true, please go to your Councelors and click on the little gear button.

After you've checked, please reply back here. 
Oct 1, 2016, 07:5310/01/16

SlopranoDark said:

M'lord!

You might've accidentally disabled something within the report settings!

To check if this is true, please go to your Councelors and click on the little gear button.

After you've checked, please reply back here. 

Hello there Sloprano! Checked the settings nothing had been changed. Although today now after reset i am getting reports for hits on the crematorium settlement so it must of been fixed :)

Thanks for your time & services
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 3, 2016, 09:4310/03/16
09/17/15
Nemstar said:

Hello there Sloprano! Checked the settings nothing had been changed. Although today now after reset i am getting reports for hits on the crematorium settlement so it must of been fixed :)

Thanks for your time & services
I'm glad to hear it was fixed. However, if it happens again, please let our Support Team know about the issue. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.