Invisible Castles

Invisible Castles

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Sep 29, 2016, 16:5309/29/16
01/06/15

Invisible Castles

Would you like to attack your enemies and stay unnoticed? Do you want to protect your Castle from all possible attacks?

Are you ready to make your Castle invisible?

Tell your League Members about invisible Castles! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2016, 18:5609/29/16
07/02/15

hmmm interesting .. very interesting.

it would be nice to do this if you just attacked them but it will be a giant pain if they do this to you. obviously

but would the castle actually dissapear? so no one can find it anywhere or will it just be a protection that no attacks can be launched at the castle...

Sep 29, 2016, 20:3309/29/16
12/09/15
but what if someone knows enemies coordinates? Can he break invisibility somehow?
Sep 30, 2016, 05:3409/30/16
03/20/14

They must get an attack report, Or do they just see their troops drop dead and cant see who raided them.

If they do see the name of who raided them but cant see the castle? if so you just change your castle name to an enemy leagues member name and then go around attacking all their allies while continuing to teleport around and changing name.

hmmmmmm
Sep 30, 2016, 12:2409/30/16
10/31/14

These is a Idea,

Oct 3, 2016, 09:1510/03/16
03/13/15

I would rather suggest removal of coordinates from the report and only player of the same league should be able to see each other coordinates and players from other league should only be able to know the coordinates if they are able to search for the player on the map or if the player shares the coordinates himself or via someone.

This would make teleportation more fun and challenging at the same time.

I am sure most of us will be very angry at not being able to retaliate since they cannot find them.

Oct 3, 2016, 14:2810/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 14:32(edited)
08/20/15
warrior said:

I would rather suggest removal of coordinates from the report and only player of the same league should be able to see each other coordinates and players from other league should only be able to know the coordinates if they are able to search for the player on the map or if the player shares the coordinates himself or via someone.

I am sure most of us will be very angry at not being able to retaliate since they cannot find them.

That sounds interesting - I can see the chatter about bullies heating up the forum once people realize they can't retaliate.  One way around that is to have your normal enemies in the contacts, or check a past attack report, unless you would remove the coords from there as well? Those darn teleport's would make it difficult to track some players with deep pockets though. Talk about Ninja action 
Oct 4, 2016, 04:2410/04/16
03/13/15
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

warrior said:

That sounds interesting - I can see the chatter about bullies heating up the forum once people realize they can't retaliate.  One way around that is to have your normal enemies in the contacts, or check a past attack report, unless you would remove the coords from there as well? Those darn teleport's would make it difficult to track some players with deep pockets though. Talk about Ninja action 
Yup Yup.. see we can come up with some more ideas like this one. if you want stealth it should be difficult to track
Oct 4, 2016, 20:4010/04/16
12/18/14

just NO

stupid idea to make castles invisible when we already have teleports and weor's protection that people use all the time

who the heck wants to make their castle invisible?  Oh yes those that would send a league strike to a beacon

so how bout that all you beacon holding leagues, you want attacks on your beacons and you won't be able to find the attacker so that you can't see if he is holding more offense to send more league strikes?  or a coordinated attack with 10 invisible castles?

think about it if this is done it will be used and I can tell you that we would probably use it in this manner

Oct 4, 2016, 21:1510/04/16
12/09/15
I agree with JEZEBEL. Even if someone break invisibility guy can relocate and hide again or just relocate. That can only use cowards. No one ask of you to immediately add something. Think of few ideas then put on vote if you need players opinion. I like new stuff, but only if that is useful. But you can not think of that every day. You added help friend thing and that is great. And it is enough for some time.
Oct 5, 2016, 15:4510/05/16
08/20/15
warrior said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

warrior said:

Yup Yup.. see we can come up with some more ideas like this one. if you want stealth it should be difficult to track
One idea I can see to keep track of players (who don't teleport anyway) is set one of their neutral/inactive neighbors as a contact instead of them.
Oct 5, 2016, 18:5810/05/16
Oct 5, 2016, 18:58(edited)
12/18/14

the point of a war game is attack and defend and retaliate on those that attack you and your league, just sayin...

removal of coordinates and invisible castles will take that aspect away from the game hence you are going to remove content
Oct 5, 2016, 20:0710/05/16
05/14/16

One of the worst ideas yet.

Heck might as well add a option to offer a Protection of Weor bubble that you can attack other through, that lasts for a month.

At this time fireballs have pretty much negated the need for castle defense or spies. Whats the point? Just fireball a couple times them and see the spread, so why spy, since fireballing them is just as discrete. To weak to attack them? Then grab a dozen friends and fireball your target into oblivion after you make sure all your troops are in the tombs.

So many ideas kill the other previous ideas and concepts of the game, I understand the evolution of the game and what not. But when you start chiseling away at the games foundations...sooner or later it will collapse.
Oct 5, 2016, 20:1310/05/16
12/18/14
Knightmare said:

Heck might as well add a option to offer a Protection of Weor bubble that you can attack other through, that lasts for a month.

At this time fireballs have pretty much negated the need for castle defense or spies. Whats the point? Just fireball a couple times them and see the spread, so why spy, since fireballing them is just as discrete. To weak to attack them? Then grab a dozen friends and fireball your target into oblivion after you make sure all your troops are in the tombs.

So many ideas kill the other previous ideas and concepts of the game, I understand the evolution of the game and what not. But when you start chiseling away at the games foundations...sooner or later it will collapse.
exactly ... 
Oct 5, 2016, 20:3310/05/16
05/14/16
Jezebel said:

Knightmare said:

exactly ... 
Sad things, is part of me suspects someone is gonna take that attack bubble of Weor thing and run with it. :(