Contacts go to other targets

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 29, 2016, 16:0509/29/16
11/27/14

Contacts go to other targets

Hy !

I have a serious problem:

- last day i sended my raids like usualy from my contacts ....and instead i raided an Active player that is not in my contacts!!!

- other HUGE BUG last day : my league was making an Beacon exchange, the target beacon was added to contacts by our marshal, we sended support truppes to him and he commanded the leagues Attacks. The attacks arrived to OTHER BEACON 

We lost 40 000 truppes !!!

I want to know who will paye for this Buggs ???
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2016, 16:1109/29/16
07/02/15
i have tried with my personal contacts but my units went to the correct target.  Do you mean the help request attack? or the personal contacts?
Sep 29, 2016, 16:1209/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Hy !

I have a serious problem:

- last day i sended my raids like usualy from my contacts ....and instead i raided an Active player that is not in my contacts!!!

- other HUGE BUG last day : my league was making an Beacon exchange, the target beacon was added to contacts by our marshal, we sended support truppes to him and he commanded the leagues Attacks. The attacks arrived to OTHER BEACON 

I want to know who will paye for this Buggs ???

my lord there are no reports of such bugs also personally things are working fine for me (in terms of doing raids)

now about the beacon can you pls clarify maybe show screenshots so i can understand your issue
Sep 29, 2016, 19:1909/29/16

We players like to call this misclick

Ask your league marshal what happened 

Sep 29, 2016, 22:5109/29/16
11/27/14

I allredy told u what happent...

- i raided a castle that was not in my contacts ....i verifyed after and it was not....

- with the beacon was the same

I play from 2014 ...i know how to do things

Sep 30, 2016, 08:1009/30/16

Lord Mark,

Everything works fine with me. There isn't such bug in SF.

Please make screenshots and contact Plarium support.

Sep 30, 2016, 08:5409/30/16
11/27/14

What screen shoots to make ? 

Let me explain with other words :

1. Beacon A was added in contacts list.

2. Beacon A was deleted from contact list.

3. Beacon B was added in contact list.

4. Attack was sended from Contact list to the only beacon that was there Beacon B.

Our attack Arrived to beacon A!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 30, 2016, 09:2909/30/16
09/17/15

Lord Mark said:

4. Attack was sended from Contact list to the only beacon that was there Beacon B.

I have a few questions here:

1) In your current Contact list, is it Beacon A or Beacon B right now?

2) Did you send an attack right after you added another Beacon?

3) Can you reproduce the bug?

If the answers are B, no and no, then please contact our Support Team, they will test this issue and pass it to our devs. 

If you can reproduce the bug in 100% cases, please post a way to reproduce here, I will pass it to our game devs.

If you sent your attack right after adding another Beacon to your Contact list, this can be the issue:

1) You have updated the information on a game client.

2) Game client did not update this information on a server, because it's sending update queries approximately each 30 seconds (I can be wrong with the number though). 

3) When you sent the attack, game server still thought you're sending it to Beacon A.

In this case I also suggest contacting support as I could be wrong here.
Sep 30, 2016, 10:0809/30/16
11/27/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Lord Mark said:

I have a few questions here:

1) In your current Contact list, is it Beacon A or Beacon B right now?

2) Did you send an attack right after you added another Beacon?

3) Can you reproduce the bug?

If the answers are B, no and no, then please contact our Support Team, they will test this issue and pass it to our devs. 

If you can reproduce the bug in 100% cases, please post a way to reproduce here, I will pass it to our game devs.

If you sent your attack right after adding another Beacon to your Contact list, this can be the issue:

1) You have updated the information on a game client.

2) Game client did not update this information on a server, because it's sending update queries approximately each 30 seconds (I can be wrong with the number though). 

3) When you sent the attack, game server still thought you're sending it to Beacon A.

In this case I also suggest contacting support as I could be wrong here.

Yes beacon B is on the list ! Your refresh assumption could be the issue...but a refresh button must be in place with a message tell us that is not ready !
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 3, 2016, 09:5610/03/16
09/17/15
Lord Mark said:
Yes beacon B is on the list ! Your refresh assumption could be the issue...but a refresh button must be in place with a message tell us that is not ready !
We don't have such button. Game data are updated frequently, and it's a common thing for all client-server games and apps. Such issues are really rare.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.