This topic is closed

SAPPHIRE generator

25 Replies
Oracle
29 September, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC

Since plarium is half bend on not fixing a game why not let us use what we have in game to generate sapphires. 

I suggest a a kind of building, were players will be able to turn things they no longer need back to sapphires. these will include things like Paragon points, relics, crystal coffers and those stupid hero stuffs, even gold and Iron. The building will end all the imbalance in the game. 

Most games have such ability, and it made players very happy, and these will allow the game to be in a balance and not rely heavily on the stock market on deciding who win the next tournament, or have the most offence. 

Plus It will also give defense some kind of ''value''. BG complaints will vanish, because we will no longer be losing, we can now turn those rewards back into sapphires and then back to Units


These is a petition.If you like these Idea then like, or comment. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
FAILO
29 September, 2016, 11:43 AM UTC

I think this is a great idea.

Especially because we would be using things we already earned in the game, so it will keep balance.

Sighned

FAILO
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
29 September, 2016, 2:06 PM UTC
oracle said:

Since plarium is half bend on not fixing a game why not let us use what we have in game to generate sapphires. 

I suggest a a kind of building, were players will be able to turn things they no longer need back to sapphires. these will include things like Paragon points, relics, and those stupid hero stuffs, even gold and Iron. The building will end all the imbalance in the game. 

Most games have such ability, and it made players very happy, and these will allow the game to be in a balance and not rely heavily on the stock market on deciding who win the next tournament, or have the most offence. 

Plus It will also give defense some kind of ''value''. BG complaints will vanish, because we will no longer be losing, we can now turn those rewards back into sapphires and then back to Units


These is a petition.If you like these Idea then like, or comment. 

This is a great idea. Did you also add it to Your Suggestions? If not please do so.
UTC +5:00
Ichezis
29 September, 2016, 2:09 PM UTC

This does sound good indeed!

I hope it'll passĀ 
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
sison
29 September, 2016, 2:09 PM UTC

oracle i understnd your point but it is hard ask from a company do this


i am not a coiner trust me and many times i suffer from the same think we all the simple players suffer


in my opinion this you ask is hard from a company


we try to do some suggestion close to the economicall philoshophy of plarium and any company.


you could improve your suggestion probably
UTC +0:00
Daniel
29 September, 2016, 3:58 PM UTC

The suggestion is great but it wont get done.

Plarium wants money and with a sapphire generator the money that they will get will drop so they wont do it. Its not about the balance in the game they dont actually care about that but its all about the $$ . of course they need money to keep the game ongoing but they just make the game too expensive and non coiners have no chance.


You will probably see a post here saying it has been passed to developers and after months and months passing nothing will happen.


Still i hope it gets doneĀ 
UTC +1:00
IronApex Turok
30 September, 2016, 4:11 AM UTC
well.. the did away with the sapphire settlements. doubt this will go through
UTC +0:00
nix
30 September, 2016, 4:42 AM UTC

sounds good to me

add crystal coffers to it to

UTC +1:00
Stewart
30 September, 2016, 6:19 AM UTC

oh yes please. Bye Bye 144 wands of lvl 5-8


Relics, You dont pay for them so probably not (i have 8 spare lovars)


Gold and iron, Probably not, I already see a way to make that into amulet troops.


It might be that the sapph you get back for saleable items wont be enough to stop the bigger spenders from spending anyway, Yet may keep some of the smaller or non spenders in the game longer

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
exxxe
30 September, 2016, 7:04 AM UTC

my lord 


post this in the suggestion thread it is a great idea hope it will be accepted
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Gadheras
30 September, 2016, 7:11 AM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:


oh yes please. Bye Bye 144 wands of lvl 5-8


Relics, You dont pay for them so probably not (i have 8 spare lovars)


Gold and iron, Probably not, I already see a way to make that into amulet troops.


It might be that the sapph you get back for saleable items wont be enough to stop the bigger spenders from spending anyway, Yet may keep some of the smaller or non spenders in the game longer


For wands they just need to make an ability to merge/combine wands into a higher level one, as they do with crystals. and problem solved, 10 to 1 ratio or something.


UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 September, 2016, 7:34 AM UTC
Aren't Sapphire Hamlets Sapphire generators? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Oracle
30 September, 2016, 7:47 AM UTC

Thanks for your positive reply. All of you. 


I understand what I am asking, rather what we are asking is hard. Especially on players part. We are let to believe there is no hope for these game, that someday we will switch our PC on, try to login into our favorite game and Voila, its all gloom and dead. A big 404 appears and that is. It has happened before, Company like Sony, Kabaam are expect into such schemes. OR worse we get into the game and we see the nightmare we are all afraid of, those little guys that keep us in game are gone. they tittle and honor has been replaced with User Deleted, the game becomes nothing but boring, and we you too one day put the plug. 

What we are asking is not hard on plarium part, its hard on players part.

So get out there, tell your friends, your league mates, and lets create hope for us.
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
30 September, 2016, 7:51 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Aren't Sapphire Hamlets Sapphire generators? :)

NO they are not, these is not what we are asking for, we are asking for the ability to turn items we sweat for into sapphires. things like paragons, relics, any items.

hamlets can generate sapphires, and are alot of fun( trust me on these one). But they are too much work, and they can't make a difference like the one we are asking for.
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
30 September, 2016, 8:00 AM UTC
oracle said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Aren't Sapphire Hamlets Sapphire generators? :)

NO they are not, these is not what we are asking for, we are asking for the ability to turn items we sweat for into sapphires. things like paragons, relics, any items.

hamlets can generate sapphires, and are alot of fun( trust me on these one). But they are too much work, and they can't make a difference like the one we are asking for.
What you would want, is to break down unwanted items into a own form of currency (not sapphires), and you could use this to get the wanted items that normaly cost sapphires. That way Plarium shouldn't be to afraid of release to much sapphires into the system. And players could trade in their unwatned stuff (that is already earned), into something they need. 
UTC +2:00
Oracle
30 September, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC

Gadheras said:


oracle said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Aren't Sapphire Hamlets Sapphire generators? :)

NO they are not, these is not what we are asking for, we are asking for the ability to turn items we sweat for into sapphires. things like paragons, relics, any items.

hamlets can generate sapphires, and are alot of fun( trust me on these one). But they are too much work, and they can't make a difference like the one we are asking for.
What you would want, is to break down unwanted items into a own form of currency (not sapphires), and you could use this to get the wanted items that normaly cost sapphires. That way Plarium shouldn't be to afraid of release to much sapphires into the system. And players could trade in their unwatned stuff (that is already earned), into something they need. 
Plarium should not legally be afraid to release currency back into the game. Imagine if you buy the highest hero equipment but by mistake you buy 2. these system will allow you to return that back into he black market, and buy something else, since 600 paragons points cost 8000 sapphires, it should make sense if I were to return 600 paragon points back and get 8000 sapphires.
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
30 September, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC
oracle said:

Gadheras said:


Plarium should not legally be afraid to release currency back into the game. Imagine if you buy the highest hero equipment but by mistake you buy 2. these system will allow you to return that back into he black market, and buy something else, since 600 paragons points cost 8000 sapphires, it should make sense if I were to return 600 paragon points back and get 8000 sapphires.
No, because you can get paragon points from ingame activities. Some things would need to be excluded. It would just have to be items/scrolls tbh.
UTC +2:00
Oracle
30 September, 2016, 10:24 AM UTC

Gadheras said:


oracle said:


Gadheras said:


Plarium should not legally be afraid to release currency back into the game. Imagine if you buy the highest hero equipment but by mistake you buy 2. these system will allow you to return that back into he black market, and buy something else, since 600 paragons points cost 8000 sapphires, it should make sense if I were to return 600 paragon points back and get 8000 sapphires.
No, because you can get paragon points from ingame activities. Some things would need to be excluded. It would just have to be items/scrolls tbh.

The whole point of RPG games is for players to assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. and these''fictional setting'' will  naturally narrow down when imbalance are created, by other players becoming more advantageous than others.

Paragons points can be earned throw ingame activities that is why its crucial to include them. Anything you can get with sapphires should be included. because these will award grinding, which noncoiner do

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Carlos
30 September, 2016, 5:42 PM UTC

It's a great idea, hope plarium have ear to this, and can consider :)

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
30 September, 2016, 6:44 PM UTC
oracle said:

Gadheras said:


oracle said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Aren't Sapphire Hamlets Sapphire generators? :)

NO they are not, these is not what we are asking for, we are asking for the ability to turn items we sweat for into sapphires. things like paragons, relics, any items.

hamlets can generate sapphires, and are alot of fun( trust me on these one). But they are too much work, and they can't make a difference like the one we are asking for.
What you would want, is to break down unwanted items into a own form of currency (not sapphires), and you could use this to get the wanted items that normaly cost sapphires. That way Plarium shouldn't be to afraid of release to much sapphires into the system. And players could trade in their unwatned stuff (that is already earned), into something they need. 
Plarium should not legally be afraid to release currency back into the game. Imagine if you buy the highest hero equipment but by mistake you buy 2. these system will allow you to return that back into he black market, and buy something else, since 600 paragons points cost 8000 sapphires, it should make sense if I were to return 600 paragon points back and get 8000 sapphires.
If they did implement it, I doubt the trade in value would be anywhere near 1 to 1.  Otherwise you'd have people cashing in years of collected junk and raking in ridiculous amounts of sapphires.  Even non-coiners like myself who have been playing the game for a while can easily have 500k+ sapphires worth of paragon points, 5 and 10 minute boosts, crystal coffers, quest refreshers, etc.  So you might get like 20% of the value of the item back.  There would also probably be a cooldown, to prevent the coiners who bought packs with massive discounts on boost packs from trading in a few million sapphires worth of speed boosts. 
UTC +0:00
1720898 users registered; 42367 topics; 270866 posts; our newest member:hachem500