All Categories

Interesting game

Interesting game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 28, 2016, 01:4309/28/16
09/24/16

Interesting game

Just joined the game and I must say there`s def lots to learn.....
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 28, 2016, 10:5609/28/16
07/25/15

They so cute when they young, but then they end up take an arrow to the knee and get grumpy as me... just give it time :p

Sep 28, 2016, 12:0409/28/16
06/12/15
Gadheras said:

They so cute when they young, but then they end up take an arrow to the knee and get grumpy as me... just give it time :p

You just made me smile. So you got grumpy because you took an arrow to the knee?  Actually, I believe you are stronger than that Gadheras, much stronger. Otherwise you wouldn't be here talking to us anymore. Everyone of us is grumpy sometimes. But I don't think you are a grumpy person in general. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 29, 2016, 09:3209/29/16
Sep 29, 2016, 09:33(edited)
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

I don't think you're grumpy. I would say you're "old and wise", and you look at things differently than he does. Even differently than most players do. When you see some...let's say imperfections, you try to find a cure and give some opinions, examples of successful resolutions, etc.

That's what I like most about you.
Sep 29, 2016, 19:0109/29/16
Sep 29, 2016, 23:20(edited)

i liked me  your comment gadheras about cute haha.

you got your own way express you self in community,you are active and of course you have any right to be grumpy sometimes if you feel like that

the only think is important is respect and understanding,

there is room for dissapoitment and any other bad feeling someone feel

----

about you raidersfan whatever you need pass it in the game discuss section and we will try to help you

plarium has moderators

the moderators is nt staff of the company is simple players like you and me but they have experience,this think doesnt mean the other player like me is unable to help,if they are unable, responsibly they wont answer , they will advice you were you can ask to find a solution but wait sometime cause probably a player,or alyona or a moderator appear :)

alyona is the community manager she is the only person that represent plarium in the forum,the only official representative of plarium here she try to orginize the thinks here but i guess she need one more manager to help her job.anyway i dont get involve on it:)

Sep 29, 2016, 19:2109/29/16
03/22/16
sison said:

i liked me  your comment gadheras about cute haha.

you got your own way express you self in community,you are active and of course you have any right to be grumpy sometimes if you feel like that

the only think is important is respect and understanding,

there is room for dissapoitment and any other bad feeling someone feel

----

about you raidersfan whatever you need pass it in the game discuss section and we will try to help you

plarium has moderators

the moderators is nt stuff of the company is simple players like you and me but they have experience,this think doesnt mean the other player like me is unable to help,if they are unable, responsibly they wont answer , they will advice you were you can ask to find a solution but wait sometime cause probably a player,or alyona or a moderator appear :)

alyona is the community manager she is the only person that represent plarium in the forum,the only official representative of plarium here she try to orginize the thinks here but i guess she need one more manager to help her job.anyway i dont get involve on it:)

Thank you for your support. This is one of the few posts I have seen where Moderators are well explained.
Sep 29, 2016, 23:2009/29/16

thanks brunsho

Sep 30, 2016, 10:3709/30/16
09/17/15
sison said:

Our fellow Moderators are always here and they help me a lot 
Sep 30, 2016, 10:5709/30/16
Sep 30, 2016, 11:12(edited)

i know there is no doupt about it i never said moderators dont do that 

i had some doupts about if it is possible one person represent the company and look anythink in the forum,ok not anythink but the main topics hopfully you can

you know this better than me once you do this  work 

i recognize it 's a hard job, especially if you and one more person is responsible for all the games forums but you know if there should be more managers to help

you know  about this stuffs i  dont get involved  ,the only sure, something both of us know is that  moderatos help i play more than year and although untill now i visited  the forum few times when i had questions players-moderators helped and i am thankfull about them and all community orginization,

that why i suggest to the new players find them cause i know how the community works :)

thank you ^-^

Oct 1, 2016, 18:5810/01/16
09/24/16
Looks like this is gonna be very interesting... :)
Oct 3, 2016, 10:1810/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 10:20(edited)
09/17/15

sison said:

i know there is no doupt about it i never said moderators dont do that 

i had some doupts about if it is possible one person represent the company and look anythink in the forum,ok not anythink but the main topics hopfully you can

you know this better than me once you do this  work 

i recognize it 's a hard job, especially if you and one more person is responsible for all the games forums but you know if there should be more managers to help

you know  about this stuffs i  dont get involved  ,the only sure, something both of us know is that  moderatos help i play more than year and although untill now i visited  the forum few times when i had questions players-moderators helped and i am thankfull about them and all community orginization,

that why i suggest to the new players find them cause i know how the community works :)

thank you ^-^

Actually it does take a lot of time to monitor all forums and know what's going on on each network. So we may skip some threads with discussions we don't need to be involved into. 

We also rely on Moderators in many cases - when players ask something about the game mechanics, report bugs and loading issues, etc. 

We also have a team of Community Managers responsible for different tasks. So we are not alone 
Oct 5, 2016, 00:0010/05/16
09/25/16
OMG, there`s just so much to learn and do......theres not enough hrs in the day....lol
Oct 5, 2016, 00:0410/05/16
Oct 5, 2016, 07:05(edited)
09/25/16

Awwww, its not that bad, just came from playing war for a couple of years, try that game, theres def way to much to do in that game!

Theres so much to do there theres a few times i actually fell asleep on my laptop..lol
Oct 12, 2016, 09:0210/12/16
Am liking this game.