Dark  essence sharing system.

Dark essence sharing system.

Search
New Gift Code! Grab your rewards now!
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 27, 2016, 23:4109/27/16

Dark essence sharing system.

hello alyona and guys

i see we have some problems about the way game manage  and split the dark essence.

The game builders obviously need improve the mechanics on this section.

what i am thinking about it is:

the game should have a machine that automatically share the de according to the percentage of deffence every player has

so nobody will be able touch more than this he/she deserves.

so its a simple system and i dont understand why all this waste of dark essence and dont forget unfair sharing.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 28, 2016, 01:2809/28/16
Sep 28, 2016, 01:34(edited)
08/20/15

Dark Essence allotment is a problem for many leagues, especially since using it is on the honor system, and it can go wrong very quickly and cause problems for the specific player involved, and for the league as a whole. 

I agree that having an automatic system for it would solve some problems, but there would have to be some flexibility to allow a league to set their own percentage amounts. Each league has a different strategy for how their DE is used, and one standard won't fit everyone.

Until there is a system, we have to rely on training and discipline within the league, and leadership must be willing to hold people accountable. Training so players know how to use their proper  amount without accidentally taking too much, and discipline so they know that using only what they are due helps the league. Leadership has to be willing to enforce fair consequences for improper usage, even on friends as well, or the system falls apart.

It all comes down to Leadership, and trust within the league. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 28, 2016, 06:2609/28/16
09/17/15
Our devs are considering the idea to add some limits to the amount of DE each player can take. But I haven't heard any decisions on it yet.
Sep 28, 2016, 08:3909/28/16
10/31/14

Having a limit for all is the best allocation I have seen. Having DE allocated per amount of D is the worst I have seen. 

Generally what I have seen is that for a league with 1-5 beacon all players have a limit of 1.5K to 5K, no matter how much defence one have. 
Sep 28, 2016, 10:3409/28/16
Sep 28, 2016, 10:35(edited)

hello alyona,lady  nerium and oracle

lady nerium i agree completely whith you and you add thinks i would like to say.

oracle you are right on something,if i understood you mean it is bad cause someone probably have 10 or 20 million  deffence so according to my post he/she will take the most de very good comment thats why there should be 2 systems and the league should decide between this i said and this you said(the simple manually controll were you set limts,a flexibility between the limits )

if i am captain or leader i should be able set some daily limits for everyone (as you say oracle)

auto machine should exist the ideal would be when someone reduce his/her troop automatically the game  should fix the de he/she can receive according to the league rules you have set,probably a choice between some systems for example 

• the completely auto system that gives automatically de according to the percentage of  the totall troop you have in the beacon
  •  the system of auto split but over here you will be able to controll the way de is splited (as oracle said)

1. the conclusion is that we can have some thinks working automatically
  2. the game should have an auto recognizer of the reduction of the troop whithout we the captains or leader need always checking if he/she has the needed troop to take this percentage of de
  3. captains and mainly leader should be able set limits so they dont need check every day if he/she follows it(as oracle said)
  4. in case of overflow danger the game should split automatically the available de according to your troop percentage in the beacon or according to the split system you will probable have set
some ideas are not completely finished,some of them as you see is but others like the way you could creat your own auto-split system is nt and need some thinking

both of you nerium and oracle are in my mind and we agree

also thank alyone for keeping me aware about the position of plarium 

Sep 28, 2016, 13:5909/28/16
03/22/16
sison said:

hello alyona,lady  nerium and oracle

lady nerium i agree completely whith you and you add thinks i would like to say.

oracle you are right on something,if i understood you mean it is bad cause someone probably have 10 or 20 million  deffence so according to my post he/she will take the most de very good comment thats why there should be 2 systems and the league should decide between this i said and this you said(the simple manually controll were you set limts,a flexibility between the limits )

if i am captain or leader i should be able set some daily limits for everyone (as you say oracle)

auto machine should exist the ideal would be when someone reduce his/her troop automatically the game  should fix the de he/she can receive according to the league rules you have set,probably a choice between some systems for example 

• the completely auto system that gives automatically de according to the percentage of  the totall troop you have in the beacon
  •  the system of auto split but over here you will be able to controll the way de is splited (as oracle said)

1. the conclusion is that we can have some thinks working automatically
  2. the game should have an auto recognizer of the reduction of the troop whithout we the captains or leader need always checking if he/she has the needed troop to take this percentage of de
  3. captains and mainly leader should be able set limits so they dont need check every day if he/she follows it(as oracle said)
  4. in case of overflow danger the game should split automatically the available de according to your troop percentage in the beacon or according to the split system you will probable have set
some ideas are not completely finished,some of them as you see is but others like the way you could creat your own auto-split system is nt and need some thinking

both of you nerium and oracle are in my mind and we agree

also thank alyone for keeping me aware about the position of plarium 

There are several ways of approaching Dark Essence dispersal. One league I am in never uses any DE. Another sets limits by tiers. Another sets an allocation, all of them have difficulties and abusers. The best system I have seen so far is the allocation system. Any abuser is simply turned off until an amount equal to their abuse is accumulated plus a penalty time added by a Captain or the Marshall. As far as I am concerned automating the process removes the authority of the leadership to allocate this resource.
Sep 28, 2016, 15:0809/28/16
Sep 28, 2016, 15:12(edited)

hello brunsho

automating the system doesnt mean the leadrship lose the authority to allocate the the de

if you read better i talk about  2 different systems

the game should have some auto machines whithout that means that leagues will lose the authority on it

i talk about an additional tool but as i told you still there is nt something clear

this i would probably suggest whithout i am completely sure,at the moment anyway it would be the marshal has the authorize to set some limits so we dont need every day check again and again who follow the rules

a good system would be the leadership know when players reduce their  beacon deffense so over there we could probably talk about an automatic split but of course i agree whith you about your comment an automatic managment a full automatic managment probably and obviously would bring problems good comment i just hope made it clear i did nt mean this,

thanks for your good comment

Sep 28, 2016, 15:1409/28/16
Sep 28, 2016, 15:15(edited)
12/18/14

DE allowance is generally dispersed according to how much defense one has on a beacon, this is no real issue if you can trust your members and most leagues put in place a rule if its abused they will lose their DE for a set amount of time or excessive abuse can result in removal from the league

I see no issues with the "honor" system and if you can't trust your members who can you trust?  Also players with lots of Defense who put it on the beacons should get more, they are doing it for the league and if their defense is darkened then its that much better for the league.
Sep 29, 2016, 00:0509/29/16
Sep 29, 2016, 00:07(edited)

jezebel i agree  trust  is important, but trust me ,for me  and the leader it is tiring checking daily

not always easy :)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 29, 2016, 08:4309/29/16
09/17/15
sison said:

jezebel i agree  trust  is important, but trust me ,for me  and the leader it is tiring checking daily

not always easy :)
That's one of the reasons why we need that limit. As soon as I hear anything from the devs, I will let you know.
Sep 29, 2016, 12:0409/29/16
thanks alyona we apreciate it :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.