All Categories

Wall And tower cost

Wall And tower cost

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 24, 2016, 05:1209/24/16

Wall And tower cost

Why is it the only way to build walls and towers are to use sapphires and not supplies ?? This is the first game I have played that is this way. All others have used supplies to build walls and towers to up your defense instead of trying to gouge money out of players. Is this how you want to be know for??  
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2016, 05:4309/24/16
07/25/15
warlen2 said:

Why is it the only way to build walls and towers are to use sapphires and not supplies ?? This is the first game I have played that is this way. All others have used supplies to build walls and towers to up your defense instead of trying to gouge money out of players. Is this how you want to be know for??  
Don't like it? Find something else to play its very simple. The game is what it is, and it lean heavy towards spend cash to play.
Sep 24, 2016, 15:2109/24/16
Sep 24, 2016, 15:28(edited)
12/13/14

Gadheras said:

warlen2 said:

Don't like it? Find something else to play its very simple. The game is what it is, and it lean heavy towards spend cash to play.

Nope - it leans heavy towards building offense and totally ignoring defense, walls, towers, gates, catapults, ballista, improvements, fortifications and expansions .... and all the other defensive garbage which can ONLY be purchased using sapphires.

These are all just a TAX on defenders - a tax which offensive players have no need to pay

The best defense is an empty castle - give your enemies nothing, no resources, no pvp points

Hint: If you actually need pvp tournament points then use pvp sparring - send your cannon-fodder defense to an abandoned castle and ask a friend to kill them all slowly, sending small attack waves.
You will both get similar pvp points and give your enemies nothing :)

Sep 27, 2016, 01:4809/27/16
i just started playing today, but im a bit confused on how much each wall actually costs.
Sep 27, 2016, 02:2809/27/16
07/02/15

radioactivehybrid said:

i just started playing today, but im a bit confused on how much each wall actually costs.

go to construction tab, then to the fortifications tab, 

Sep 27, 2016, 05:1709/27/16
08/03/14
sapphires used to come fairly easy through game play.  over the years plarium has made it more and more difficult to earn sapphires and prefers we buy them. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 27, 2016, 11:5609/27/16
09/17/15
radioactivehybrid said:

We offer some discounts from time to time.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.