This topic is closed

Wall And tower cost

6 Replies
warlen2
24 September, 2016, 5:12 AM UTC
Why is it the only way to build walls and towers are to use sapphires and not supplies ?? This is the first game I have played that is this way. All others have used supplies to build walls and towers to up your defense instead of trying to gouge money out of players. Is this how you want to be know for??  
UTC +4:00
Gadheras
24 September, 2016, 5:43 AM UTC
warlen2 said:

Why is it the only way to build walls and towers are to use sapphires and not supplies ?? This is the first game I have played that is this way. All others have used supplies to build walls and towers to up your defense instead of trying to gouge money out of players. Is this how you want to be know for??  
Don't like it? Find something else to play its very simple. The game is what it is, and it lean heavy towards spend cash to play.
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
24 September, 2016, 3:21 PM UTC

Gadheras said:


warlen2 said:


Why is it the only way to build walls and towers are to use sapphires and not supplies ?? This is the first game I have played that is this way. All others have used supplies to build walls and towers to up your defense instead of trying to gouge money out of players. Is this how you want to be know for??  
Don't like it? Find something else to play its very simple. The game is what it is, and it lean heavy towards spend cash to play.

Nope - it leans heavy towards building offense and totally ignoring defense, walls, towers, gates, catapults, ballista, improvements, fortifications and expansions .... and all the other defensive garbage which can ONLY be purchased using sapphires.

These are all just a TAX on defenders - a tax which offensive players have no need to pay

The best defense is an empty castle - give your enemies nothing, no resources, no pvp points

Hint: If you actually need pvp tournament points then use pvp sparring - send your cannon-fodder defense to an abandoned castle and ask a friend to kill them all slowly, sending small attack waves.
You will both get similar pvp points and give your enemies nothing :)

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
radioactivehybrid
27 September, 2016, 1:48 AM UTC
i just started playing today, but im a bit confused on how much each wall actually costs.
UTC +7:00
FAILO
27 September, 2016, 2:28 AM UTC

radioactivehybrid said:


i just started playing today, but im a bit confused on how much each wall actually costs.

go to construction tab, then to the fortifications tab, 

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
27 September, 2016, 5:17 AM UTC
sapphires used to come fairly easy through game play.  over the years plarium has made it more and more difficult to earn sapphires and prefers we buy them. 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 September, 2016, 11:56 AM UTC
radioactivehybrid said:

i just started playing today, but im a bit confused on how much each wall actually costs.
We offer some discounts from time to time.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1723231 users registered; 43064 topics; 272547 posts; our newest member:dany5.5