Beacon Drop Rumours

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 4, 2016, 11:5810/04/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

so if a hacker leaked credit card info, its not a big deal as long as he shared it with everyone?

What you say is a crime, probably in all countries. You can't compare it with Plarium sharing some game-related information with players. 

One thing is a crime, and the other is just bad form. Just make it seems like your VIP players is more important to you than rest of us, so You create a very clear case of the "haves and have nots" Even info get leaked through VIPS to other players it doesn't necessary get leaked to all. 

Pander to your VIP players by all means, but certain things that can affect the sandbox you just shouldnt unless you reveal it to all players at same time.
Oct 4, 2016, 15:5510/04/16
10/07/14

IronApex Turok said:

so if a hacker leaked credit card info, its not a big deal as long as he shared it with everyone?

What you say is a crime, probably in all countries. You can't compare it with Plarium sharing some game-related information with players. 

so the way  this game is run to suck every cent out of players pockits is fine ????

you know most players here have invested  a lot of time in this as i have

to say that its ok to use your vips makes the rest of us worthless

well its time then i find a new game im done with all this now

Oct 4, 2016, 20:2710/04/16
12/18/14

trevor777 KOCII said:

IronApex Turok said:

so the way  this game is run to suck every cent out of players pockits is fine ????

you know most players here have invested  a lot of time in this as i have

to say that its ok to use your vips makes the rest of us worthless

well its time then i find a new game im done with all this now

Trevor you have quit so many times I quit counting :)

But I do agree that any information given to VIP players should be given to all players since it was already stated somewhere in the forums that VIP is a random selection and not just coiners - sure they should get something since they have VIP but to make the game unbalanced in this way is wrong
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 5, 2016, 07:0410/05/16
09/17/15
Jezebel said:

But I do agree that any information given to VIP players should be given to all players since it was already stated somewhere in the forums that VIP is a random selection and not just coiners - sure they should get something since they have VIP but to make the game unbalanced in this way is wrong
We never give them a date. So they don't actually have a benefit here.
Oct 5, 2016, 09:0110/05/16

My Lords,

that isn't big advantage after all. We all know that beacons drop occur periodically. So, what's the benefit we're speaking about?

There is a rumor about new beacons but we don't know when. C'mon guys. There isn't a reason for complaining at all.

Each competent league is prepared for that occasion. 
Oct 8, 2016, 07:3910/08/16
08/03/14
if you'll remember, my last post about drop rumors, i posted the day of the drop. 
Oct 10, 2016, 08:2810/10/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

if you'll remember, my last post about drop rumors, i posted the day of the drop. 
Last time we made a post about the drop in advance, but deleted it in a few hours.
Oct 11, 2016, 01:0210/11/16
08/03/14

IronApex Turok said:

Last time we made a post about the drop in advance, but deleted it in a few hours.

yes, and you deleted my private messages that were posted before your post.  and around and around we go.  

you keep denying rumors of a leak, even though proof with names, faces, and positions inside plarium was handed to you. 
Oct 11, 2016, 08:5410/11/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

you keep denying rumors of a leak, even though proof with names, faces, and positions inside plarium was handed to you. 

I haven't seen any proofs here.