This topic is closed

EMAILS

11 Replies
catevans627
24 September, 2016, 12:40 AM UTC

My whole league is having problems with the email.  It will show we have 1 or 2 emails, but they aren't there.  This is happening to all of us in the league.  Eradication.

UTC +6:00
seeker
24 September, 2016, 1:22 AM UTC
several of our members also have the same issue ..ghost emails that dont exist
UTC +0:00
wildaxeman
24 September, 2016, 2:30 PM UTC
same here. very annoing
PurrDiem
25 September, 2016, 1:12 PM UTC
Eradication again.....Are you reading our requests???  Now some members have 1-3 emails that are not there.,  This is very annoying.  Don't know if I'm missing an email from an enemy or what.  PLEASE FIX THIS! 
Nemanja
25 September, 2016, 1:15 PM UTC

My Lords and Ladies,

that problem occurs from time to time. Please report it to support team. Please use this link http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your patience. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Keaton
29 September, 2016, 8:48 AM UTC
I see this when I don't log off, but disconnect from the internet for a while; when I go back, ghost messages.  If I refresh the browser, it sorts itself out.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 9:12 AM UTC
Keaton said:

I see this when I don't log off, but disconnect from the internet for a while; when I go back, ghost messages.  If I refresh the browser, it sorts itself out.
So you never get them if your connection is ok?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Keaton
2 October, 2016, 5:45 PM UTC

Hi Alyona

I will keep an eye on it - my internet usage is often quite erratic (switching between lan / wireless, and unreliable connections), so it's hard to say with certainty.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 9:38 AM UTC
Keaton said:

Hi Alyona

I will keep an eye on it - my internet usage is often quite erratic (switching between lan / wireless, and unreliable connections), so it's hard to say with certainty.

Other players have reported this issue regardless their Internet connectivity. And our QA have already found a bug which causes ghost messages. Hopefully our devs will fix it soon 
paul
5 October, 2016, 1:26 AM UTC
Another member of Eradication - I now have 5 ghost messages.
p wright
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 October, 2016, 6:38 AM UTC
paul said:

Another member of Eradication - I now have 5 ghost messages.
It's a bug, Paul
1781512 users registered; 48448 topics; 287534 posts; our newest member:sv1983810