Noobilicious one says hi, so lonely....

2 Replies
MommaGx3
19 September, 2016, 4:04 PM UTC

LOL! I have NO friends. Zero. I am alone and adrift in a sea of nothingness.

Nah, I'm fine, really. New player. Just hopped on from some link from Facebook. Totally distracted me from my work I was supposed to be doing. Anyway, I do need at least one friend for the alliance quest.

I've also got a question, which guide/tips would be best for someone who just wants to be more of a defensive player? I'm not huge on attacking other players. It's my soft and smooshie side coming out...

Thank you!

UTC +7:00
FAILO
19 September, 2016, 4:23 PM UTC

Best to join a good league to get friends, friend the players there and ally them

best to build walls and fortifications these will add a defense bonus to your troops it would also be good to upgrade your infirmary this will revive units lost in battle in your and only your castle.
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
19 September, 2016, 5:12 PM UTC
MommaGx3 said:

LOL! I have NO friends. Zero. I am alone and adrift in a sea of nothingness.

Nah, I'm fine, really. New player. Just hopped on from some link from Facebook. Totally distracted me from my work I was supposed to be doing. Anyway, I do need at least one friend for the alliance quest.

I've also got a question, which guide/tips would be best for someone who just wants to be more of a defensive player? I'm not huge on attacking other players. It's my soft and smooshie side coming out...

Thank you!

As Failo suggested, find a good league to join. That will give you many friends and a source for advice whether aggressive (offense) or passive (Defense). A great player has both in somesort of balance for thier style of play. If you do not wish to join a league, go to any castle near you and clikc underneath where it says firend request. You may get lucky and find a neighbor who would help you find a good league.
UTC +5:00
1660980 users registered; 33462 topics; 252495 posts; our newest member:Castle №10907753