All Categories

Noobilicious one says hi, so lonely....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 19, 2016, 16:0409/19/16
09/19/16

LOL! I have NO friends. Zero. I am alone and adrift in a sea of nothingness.

Nah, I'm fine, really. New player. Just hopped on from some link from Facebook. Totally distracted me from my work I was supposed to be doing. Anyway, I do need at least one friend for the alliance quest.

I've also got a question, which guide/tips would be best for someone who just wants to be more of a defensive player? I'm not huge on attacking other players. It's my soft and smooshie side coming out...

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 19, 2016, 16:2309/19/16
07/02/15

Best to join a good league to get friends, friend the players there and ally them

best to build walls and fortifications these will add a defense bonus to your troops it would also be good to upgrade your infirmary this will revive units lost in battle in your and only your castle.
Sep 19, 2016, 17:1209/19/16
03/22/16
MommaGx3 said:

LOL! I have NO friends. Zero. I am alone and adrift in a sea of nothingness.

Nah, I'm fine, really. New player. Just hopped on from some link from Facebook. Totally distracted me from my work I was supposed to be doing. Anyway, I do need at least one friend for the alliance quest.

I've also got a question, which guide/tips would be best for someone who just wants to be more of a defensive player? I'm not huge on attacking other players. It's my soft and smooshie side coming out...

Thank you!

As Failo suggested, find a good league to join. That will give you many friends and a source for advice whether aggressive (offense) or passive (Defense). A great player has both in somesort of balance for thier style of play. If you do not wish to join a league, go to any castle near you and clikc underneath where it says firend request. You may get lucky and find a neighbor who would help you find a good league.