41 Reply
Tychi
18 September, 2016, 8:35 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

What you fail to see here is tactically we are winning, we didn't have to drop all our beacons and hide our defense from your offense.  We still hold two beacons and a fortress.  Just like you, we did not care about losing beacons when it comes to a fight but we also minimized defense losses for our league.  You cannot boast you wiped us out because that would be a blatant lie.

Minimizing losses for our members was the right thing to do and I will stand behind that decision every time.

You didn't care about your beacons?.....Well what can I say?...Priceless, just Priceless!!....Give it a rest please its embarrassing

we put our members before beacons, You are all upset because we didn't set them up all nice and neat for Emps to hit while at war with us to make achievements and earn influence points (that's the only way you can now) .  You wanted us to sacrifice their defense for your benefit.  Sorry not gonna do it.

As for the spending keep doing it idc as shown in the post earlier Stormfall is on it's way out - a reality you all may want to consider before continuing - you will not be remembered for it in any way, shape or form when the server is dead.  No one will know about Tychi one of the biggest spenders in the game.

Will I be remembered in the game?... Maybe, maybe not. I guarantee you wont forget me lol. God knows how many times you wrote my name over the last 24hrs. Do you love/want me?.

As for being one of the biggest coiners in the game, you got to be having a laugh aren't you?......I spend a little spare cash here and there for fun but no more than you.
lol wow such a vivid imagination and big ego .... dream on .... thanks for the chuckles 
Well that's a start, getting you to laugh :). Who knows what i'll have you doing by the time the war is over ;)
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
18 September, 2016, 2:24 PM UTC
Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

What you fail to see here is tactically we are winning, we didn't have to drop all our beacons and hide our defense from your offense.  We still hold two beacons and a fortress.  Just like you, we did not care about losing beacons when it comes to a fight but we also minimized defense losses for our league.  You cannot boast you wiped us out because that would be a blatant lie.

Minimizing losses for our members was the right thing to do and I will stand behind that decision every time.

You didn't care about your beacons?.....Well what can I say?...Priceless, just Priceless!!....Give it a rest please its embarrassing

we put our members before beacons, You are all upset because we didn't set them up all nice and neat for Emps to hit while at war with us to make achievements and earn influence points (that's the only way you can now) .  You wanted us to sacrifice their defense for your benefit.  Sorry not gonna do it.

As for the spending keep doing it idc as shown in the post earlier Stormfall is on it's way out - a reality you all may want to consider before continuing - you will not be remembered for it in any way, shape or form when the server is dead.  No one will know about Tychi one of the biggest spenders in the game.

Will I be remembered in the game?... Maybe, maybe not. I guarantee you wont forget me lol. God knows how many times you wrote my name over the last 24hrs. Do you love/want me?.

As for being one of the biggest coiners in the game, you got to be having a laugh aren't you?......I spend a little spare cash here and there for fun but no more than you.
lol wow such a vivid imagination and big ego .... dream on .... thanks for the chuckles 
Well that's a start, getting you to laugh :). Who knows what i'll have you doing by the time the war is over ;)
Laughter is the best medicine, I actually do have a sense of humor & all the Flame Wars have been amusing 
UTC +0:00
1723304 users registered; 42953 topics; 272555 posts; our newest member:Commander #2690114