This topic is closed

BGs go from bad to WORSE

20 Replies
IronApex Turok
15 September, 2016, 7:53 PM UTC

okay....who monkeyed with the BG mechanics again?   5 necros on a level 49 BG?   its not an isolated event. after filling bank with thousands of archers and nomands in several BGs, this is the reward?

happening on both servers, so i assume the mechanics changed again.

anyone else seeing poor results in the BGs?
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
15 September, 2016, 9:43 PM UTC
dunno don't do them any more after being down 17 million offense and I know I had plenty in the bank.
FAILO
15 September, 2016, 10:30 PM UTC
Yea recently bgs have been especially unforgiving to my troops
Knightmare
15 September, 2016, 11:00 PM UTC

The payouts seem to be working in increments of every 5-6 Bgs completed from what I can tell for the past week and a half.

Have had a couple decent payouts, but mostly garbage. Also, stacking multiple Bgs to almost completion and then collecting is paying out pretty sparse.

UTC +7:00
djmoody
16 September, 2016, 5:19 AM UTC

Depending on what level you are at 5-6 BG's is about right to build the bank to a level for a full payout (that would then clear your bank).

My testing account on TD ran into some problems when it raised it's level to 70+. Around the 30's the BG's had been paying out pretty much what I put in. But when I went to higher levels its went pair shaped and 20m disappeared in pretty much a couple of days.

I have a feeling there is a mechanic in place which makes getting full payouts more and more difficult on the same levels. It might be where the previous payout +10% myth came from but it's not that. When you go up levels and are effectively killing fresh levels you have not got full payouts on before they go alright for a while, then they get mean.

May be built into provide an incentive to keep moving up not just stick at a level and farm.

Whatever is at play, kind of just proved what I already know. BG's haven't be profitable, or even neutral for a long time. The only sensible way to play them is to:

- run one of the guaranteed profit schemes, then never touch them again, or

- stick at sub lvl 30 and use them to feed uber loading troops (pathfinders/reavers/chimera), converting your raiding into 50% more troop power.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Lord Mark
16 September, 2016, 8:46 PM UTC

I dont know what to say... i am 28mil down ...

I will go on and get a reward and i will stop !

The good part is i have 50k moon coins ...

Last night the biggest reward was 7k wyvern

My BG lvl is 116 

IronApex Turok
17 September, 2016, 4:30 AM UTC
i think its safe to instruct my league to Full Stop on BGs until further notice. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 11:30 AM UTC
We didn't make any changes to BGs since June. Probably it was a mini-payout. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
19 September, 2016, 2:51 PM UTC

http://prnt.sc/cju28h

BiohazarD
19 September, 2016, 3:22 PM UTC
You could try joining one of the big leagues that can teach you how to do bgs properly. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Gadheras
19 September, 2016, 4:14 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

You could try joining one of the big leagues that can teach you how to do bgs properly. 

awh c'mon. In just about any league there is, there is an egghead with a spreadsheet that will teach you how to do bg's the best way. It just reach a point where BG's not really worth do anylonger.

Lord Mark
19 September, 2016, 7:31 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

What do you think i didnt do properly?

And...my league was nr1 once ...
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 September, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC
Lord Mark said:

He couldn't know that :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 September, 2016, 10:36 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

It just reach a point where BG's not really worth do anylonger.

I've heard such complaints mostly about top level BGs. Or you mean all levels?
Gadheras
20 September, 2016, 10:48 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

It just reach a point where BG's not really worth do anylonger.

I've heard such complaints mostly about top level BGs. Or you mean all levels?
It feels even I just limit myself to do BG's of a set level, it keep want to bank more and more before I get something back out again. 
Daineguy
20 September, 2016, 4:05 PM UTC
Agree, even for newer players like myself. The bg's aren't making it enticing to keep playing. I am in the upper 40's and I went through over 1000 units without any real rewards. I get you aren't going to win every time but I went through FAR more then seemed reasonable with no returns to "soften" the blows. To lose consistently a couple hundred Nekro, Warlocks, Arc angels, Fallen etc and then win a "couple" demons or Eldritch? I tried moving from levels 30-47 and the results were consistent....massive losses! It made it tough to enjoy it! 
UTC +4:00
FAILO
20 September, 2016, 4:10 PM UTC

i've been keeping my bgs in the lower end that most players my level i know use. i still loose a lot but the best rewards and continuous good rewards i get seem to be if i do a lot the same day. instead of doing a few each day.  (its best to do them during tourneys anyway)

This can be a coincidence or maybe not... only time will tell
BiohazarD
20 September, 2016, 8:40 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

BiohazarD said:

I don't know what league you're from.  But as you were complaining about how you lost units, I assumed you hadn't done it properly. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 9:30 AM UTC
Daineguy said:

Agree, even for newer players like myself. The bg's aren't making it enticing to keep playing. I am in the upper 40's and I went through over 1000 units without any real rewards. I get you aren't going to win every time but I went through FAR more then seemed reasonable with no returns to "soften" the blows. To lose consistently a couple hundred Nekro, Warlocks, Arc angels, Fallen etc and then win a "couple" demons or Eldritch? I tried moving from levels 30-47 and the results were consistent....massive losses! It made it tough to enjoy it! 
Other guys here can give you better guidance, but as for me, I don't think it's a good idea to send Legendaries to BGs. They're strong, it's true. But they will give you more profit in PvP. 
IronApex Turok
23 September, 2016, 7:57 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Other guys here can give you better guidance, but as for me, I don't think it's a good idea to send Legendaries to BGs. They're strong, it's true. But they will give you more profit in PvP. 

legendaries have no point value in BGs. 

Also...it BG tournament time, so the BGs suck again. 
1779299 users registered; 48235 topics; 286766 posts; our newest member:lexpa2010