All Categories

COINING

COINING

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 15, 2016, 19:0209/15/16
07/10/14

COINING

There is a very funny thread that doesnt deserve a flame war breaking out in it - so I have brought a post that I really want to respond to here, so it can be discussed desperately.

oracle said:

First I would like to say I am not a member of the emperors and UNFORTUNATELY I am not a member of the any of the leagues in the fight. I am just a soul out to tell the truth, and hopefully SHED light on some issues, particularly concerning the alleged fund.

ONE THING THE IS NO FUND.

The so called fund used to fund players, unfortunately doesn't exist. There is no fund used to pay for a players army. Or in any sense of how it has been postulated. These of cause can be countered with ''facts'', screenshot whatever. The story abound that the UE, now The Emperors use a paypal fund to, well buy hammers. But of cause that is far from the truth, after all those hammers  has been in the all time offence ranking since day one (position 15), although they were known as a different name, example is Freenzie who was known as  " acuulaa' or is it 'acula' or akula. Never mind that. If you come to know Freenzie very well you will come to know how she grind hard for her army. How she participate hard in the raid ranking, how she participate in PvP to earn good army. 

The alleged trust ''fund'' was a in fact the aftershock of smaller players losing high number of defense during the late beacon spawn. The idea was to get those players back to the original position they were at. Situation at the time warranted it. lots of defense was lot. ''Bad leadership lead to such, now the leadership must pay.'' as one person once said. Only certain number of players we asked to offer their support, to get such players back in line. to help them restore their defense. NO hammers were such persons. So truth be told freenzie and others hasn't used a cent of the money. AND THAT IS A FACT. All these bad mouthing need to stop.

The second time the fund was set up was to help raise around 5K $ not 50K $ for upgrading of fort. situation at the time warranted it, our defense was in danger the longer it stayed in the beacons. But the whole thing was placed on halt because they was a better opportunity in the tournament, and seeing that we have better chance was at winning 6.5K sapphires for each player.

You can send screenshots, you can spin things around. But the fact is not more than 3K $ has ever been in that account/ ''fund''. 

I am aware of how some people operate, My intense hatred for such people is not based on recent development, nor based on personal different I ever had with them, but is a result of my experience with them, observation of them, study of their blatant lies and through their literature and other dreadful philosophical works. Their style is similar a stream of nonconsecutive lies/confusion arranged in arbitrary sequence and soliciting a sporadic and discontinuous attention. These attention is like a cage, it blind you from the the truth, it withhold you from reason. its a spell that even attack the one who cast it.

The position that they is a ''fund''  can't be maintanained, these is becasue your ideas are illogical and conseptually juxtaposed. You will need to look more deeply and decide which way you wish to proceed. After all you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 15, 2016, 19:1509/15/16
12/18/14

Thanks DJ I love Marc's Topic so I deleted my response to Oracle and will post it here.

http://prnt.sc/cieo2u

He stated there was no proof of a fund that paid for the hammer troops in Emps, this screen was a message that was sent out in May of this year.

It can speak for itself 

Sep 15, 2016, 19:3109/15/16
02/22/15
I'll bet they are buying just sapphires for JUST the fortress, the players who control this account aren't buying the troop packages because they would then have a large amount of something like thieves, we all know we need 10k in thieves between 3 players since it takes less than 50 to do a raid and 10 raids per day does equal roughly 3000 thieves needed.
Sep 15, 2016, 19:3609/15/16
Sep 15, 2016, 20:34(edited)
02/22/15

So this person is not in Emperors but can without a speck of doubt confirm that the league isn't doing what Shin is asking them to do by paying to revive their hammer.

How nice it must be to be able to throw all your troops at something, not play strategically because they will be bought back by the league.

We all know 500k in a PvP tourney is profitable, I have never been over 100k so I am sure those extra 400k in points pay a handsome (secret) reward, as I have only seen them stop well below that. That must be the secret to growth, can someone who has seen the awesome PvP rewards to make you grow as exponentially as Frenzie please send or share the screen shot for us mere mortals.
Sep 15, 2016, 20:2309/15/16
05/14/16

Damn, that is one hammer, how much coin do you guestimate that thing cost?

Looks like a 4th job for someone.
Sep 15, 2016, 20:3809/15/16
Sep 15, 2016, 20:40(edited)
02/22/15

Not to mention what was posted above, Shin specifically mentioning the league contribute to a league paypal to revive their hammer.

http://prnt.sc/cieo2u

I can only guess there was a similar one to increase their hammer because as I quote " a League is only as strong as the biggest hammer they have" per Shin himself.

Now raise your right hand and repeat "I promise to tell the whole truth"

Sep 16, 2016, 01:2209/16/16
Sep 16, 2016, 01:23(edited)
07/25/15

such spending on a game like this is quite frankly retarded, and better spent at send yourselfs to reform school to learn better.

We don't have to fear Plariums excesive push on pay to win destroying the game. The ones paying for it, does a good job at it already. 
Sep 16, 2016, 02:1109/16/16

So what and who cares if someone is spending money on the game , its obvious this game is about who has the most money , you have all spent money on the game yourselves at some point , why throw a tantrum over someone spending more than you , if you don,t like it then don,t play the game , looks to me like you are only mad because you don,t have the funds to do it nor the brains to have your own league paypal 

get a grip DJ its only a game 
Sep 16, 2016, 02:1409/16/16
07/25/15
joaomin said:

So what and who cares if someone is spending money on the game , its obvious this game is about who has the most money , you have all spent money on the game yourselves at some point , why throw a tantrum over someone spending more than you , if you don,t like it then don,t play the game , looks to me like you are only mad because you don,t have the funds to do it nor the brains to have your own league paypal 

I think it stop being a game and become more like an obsession when spending at this level take place. In any case its retarded at its best.
Sep 16, 2016, 05:0409/16/16
02/22/15
joaomin said:

Congrats on your very first post. Spend some time catching up before jumping in the deep end, nobody cares about casual coining. You obviously don't have the brains to figure out the other part of the point is the person verifying there is no such account and if it did exist it was for fortress only only to be disproved AGAIN but thanks for playing.
Sep 16, 2016, 08:0709/16/16

Those screen shots of some "supposedly" coined hammer are ridiculous. Why don't we share screen shots of Destiny's hammers as an example of what hypocrites they are? I wouldn't, as I believe that would be dishonourable. 

Like all games, people will always spend within their own budget. DJMOODY put it perfectly. We have players that have never spent a penny, and others (one ex-KOK member for example) that had spent upwards of $150K!!! That is nothing compared to what the UC has donated to Plarium. For me these coining accusations are become ridiculous, and always the same crazies throwing the mud. Let your troops do the talking, and less time trying to spread propaganda in the forums.

As for THEFRAY, you really need to learn to debate a point rather than rely on childish character assassination. But at the end of the day it's up to you how you wish to be viewed by others
Sep 16, 2016, 08:2409/16/16
07/30/14

Trentos said:

Those screen shots of some "supposedly" coined hammer are ridiculous. Why don't we share screen shots of Destiny's hammers as an example of what hypocrites they are? I wouldn't, as I believe that would be dishonourable. 

Like all games, people will always spend within their own budget. DJMOODY put it perfectly. We have players that have never spent a penny, and others (one ex-KOK member for example) that had spent upwards of $150K!!! That is nothing compared to what the UC has donated to Plarium. For me these coining accusations are become ridiculous, and always the same crazies throwing the mud. Let your troops do the talking, and less time trying to spread propaganda in the forums.

As for THEFRAY, you really need to learn to debate a point rather than rely on childish character assassination. But at the end of the day it's up to you how you wish to be viewed by others

Hi Trent

This debate is about the link posted by an ex emps player and the validity there-of.

Yes Destiny KoK and a lot of others spend for themselves.

But the reason for this blog is what the ex emps player has brought up.

And as far as "supposedly" goes......... I dont know if you know that Nick Wailey is shin so look at this and tell me what you think.

http://prntscr.com/cilrxe

Sep 16, 2016, 09:1609/16/16

Yes I know Shin. I don't understand how you would think this would be some big secret. As far as posting Facebook account info, or even worse fixed business IP addresses as the disgraced moderator Biohazard did, this is just not cool. In fact, it is illegal in many jurisdictions. I would even go as far as suggesting that posting of Private messages in a public forum is a low act. If you disagree with me that is fine. But don't expect any respect from players that have ethics.

Yes Destiny KoK and a lot of others spend for themselves

So you are saying the UC have not had a large fund for some time? Come on Mate. This is a blatant lie!!!

Sep 16, 2016, 09:4009/16/16

i can see whats happening here , if you cannot compete because you got out coined take to the forums and slander the ones that out coined you 

hipocrite
Sep 16, 2016, 10:2809/16/16
Sep 16, 2016, 11:00(edited)
12/18/14

joaomin said:

i can see whats happening here , if you cannot compete because you got out coined take to the forums and slander the ones that out coined you 

hipocrite

Have I spent money on the game?  Yes, but I choose how much and when.

Would I tell someone else they need to spend money on the game? Never.

Would I expect a league member to donate money to build another player's troop force?  Absolutely not.

I really like our hammer players but sorry I am not going to buy you troops :)

Do I want people how to learn to play the game without spending thousands of dollars?  Yes.

The person who spent $150k on the game lost his offense trying to take Destiny off the map.  

Sep 16, 2016, 11:4209/16/16
07/25/15

Remember the first ever web based mmo I played back in the day. Planetarion... Where the skills and effort of the players decided the outcome and not the size of the wallets. fun times. 

Wonder how this game would fare if they removed revive for coins and buy units for coins....Would expect a lot of players to wake up to a new reality. 
Sep 16, 2016, 11:4509/16/16
07/30/14

Trentos said:

Yes I know Shin. I don't understand how you would think this would be some big secret. As far as posting Facebook account info, or even worse fixed business IP addresses as the disgraced moderator Biohazard did, this is just not cool. In fact, it is illegal in many jurisdictions. I would even go as far as suggesting that posting of Private messages in a public forum is a low act. If you disagree with me that is fine. But don't expect any respect from players that have ethics.

Yes Destiny KoK and a lot of others spend for themselves

So you are saying the UC have not had a large fund for some time? Come on Mate. This is a blatant lie!!!

Lol if you think that is Shins real Fbook acc then you are naive.

The only thing Im saying here is that the top statement by Oracle is one big fat blatant lie
Sep 16, 2016, 12:5509/16/16
12/18/14
Gadheras said:

Remember the first ever web based mmo I played back in the day. Planetarion... Where the skills and effort of the players decided the outcome and not the size of the wallets. fun times. 

Wonder how this game would fare if they removed revive for coins and buy units for coins....Would expect a lot of players to wake up to a new reality. 
Wouldn't that be fun?  The game would be awesome.
Sep 16, 2016, 15:4209/16/16
12/21/14

FFS people, why do you continue to clutch at straws. Just because there is a few ss of ppl saying things doesn't mean its true or are you lot so gullible it's laughable?.

1 day you lot you figure it out.

We were once told we would put some1 on Mars by 1975. Oh wait we must have cause some1 said it. You lot crack me up. 
Sep 16, 2016, 18:4609/16/16
Sep 16, 2016, 18:51(edited)
02/22/15

Trentos said:

Thanks for calling me out due to the fact I called someone out above mentioning we don't have the brains but if it is a non affiliated to UC comment it goes ignored.

Appreciate the non bias calling out.

Please tell me how to produce 10k thieves from Supposedly not spending tons of money, I would love to be able to build thieves

I would love to see proof (as we have provided) that there is a UC funded paypal

My troops are out there and have been doing some talking, my words here are to disprove the misinformation being posted.

Are you talking about the Ex Unforgiven player who spent a short time in KoK where we help him grow efficiently then returned to Unforgiven?

Sep 16, 2016, 22:4009/16/16
12/18/14

This is what is going to happen to our server, it's inevitable the way things are going http://prnt.sc/civg8d