Raids?! Raids?!

Raids?! Raids?!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 15, 2016, 08:4009/15/16
07/25/15

johanrayne said:

a game of value is worthy of 10 to 15 usd a month subscription.

millions of potential spenders at that level of spending equal to a subscription, with current mtx model,  compared to 100's that overpay now.

the money is out there.  the valuable content is not.

"What you want from the game and what you get from the game is two different things. It is what it is".  exactly.

This game is not worth a sub of 10-15 USD a month, maybe 5. Look at other mmo's out there that offer premium (sub) options and what you get for the cost. swtor, ESO, EVE, and others. 

I would very much like a sub based option for Stormfall, but it will never happen, even though Plarium kinda made it sub based due to a certain item they introduced that you can only pay for with cash. The booster that add to your off/def. you just have to assume anyone use it, and if you don't yourself you at disadventage. I would pritty much claim that is a way to force players to spend money.
Sep 15, 2016, 09:2309/15/16

Gadheras said:

johanrayne said:

a game of value is worthy of 10 to 15 usd a month subscription.

millions of potential spenders at that level of spending equal to a subscription, with current mtx model,  compared to 100's that overpay now.

the money is out there.  the valuable content is not.

"What you want from the game and what you get from the game is two different things. It is what it is".  exactly.

This game is not worth a sub of 10-15 USD a month, maybe 5. Look at other mmo's out there that offer premium (sub) options and what you get for the cost. swtor, ESO, EVE, and others. 

I would very much like a sub based option for Stormfall, but it will never happen, even though Plarium kinda made it sub based due to a certain item they introduced that you can only pay for with cash. The booster that add to your off/def. you just have to assume anyone use it, and if you don't yourself you at disadventage. I would pritty much claim that is a way to force players to spend money.
i stated that i would not pay a sub for this game as is.  i agree it is not worth it.  it doesn't need to become sub based, it just needs to become valuable enough for a larger player base to want to play it and be willing to spend 10 usd per month in mtx.
at 4 50/50's per month, that is a 40 dollar sub per month just for 1 item that favors heavy coiners.  that by itself is a turnoff to regular people willing to pay subs.
how many players quit when they found out the only way to build their castle walls was through mtx.  why play longer than when you reach that part of the tutorial.  just quit.

Sep 15, 2016, 13:0309/15/16
08/20/15

It is puzzling to me that if Plarium objects to the bots so much, they just don't delete them? It's not like they're hard to spot? Email warning to the player that if they don't reply they will be deleted, then bin them?

Sep 15, 2016, 14:5809/15/16
Sep 15, 2016, 15:01(edited)
01/11/16

Plarium put the bots in game. Who would make all them and just made them for everyone to collect resources from raiding? So Plarium downgraded how much resources are getting produced. This means they want to try to get people to spend to buy sketches to increase production. Its not worth $ to do this.

Also, dead castles are not worth raiding. Most are not high enough to get good raids from. Take away bots and most wont waste there time playing game. 

Any player who dont spend money to help with development is looking at a huge disadvantage. Its not easy for them to research lost arts and keep upgrading buildings and still train troops. Most people know this attack the non coiners cause they chicken out to attack anyone else. Sad how people low enough to spend money on game attack others who dont spend.

Sep 15, 2016, 15:0609/15/16
07/25/15

cat in the hat said:

Plarium put the bots in game. Who would make all them and just made them for everyone to collect resources from raiding? So Plarium downgraded how much resources are getting produced. This means they want to try to get people to spend to buy sketches to increase production. Its not worth $ to do this.

You for real? lol..

Check this thread @ http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/off-topic/topics/stop-sending-me-spam-messages-for-plarium-club-com-using-master/

These and others are the ones that put bots in the game.

its a fracking pvp game you are playing. If someone want to hit and plunder you daily and use you as their personal farm, well that is part of the game. Accept it or find something else to play.

Sep 15, 2016, 16:2509/15/16
12/18/14
Resources are plentiful in the game since so many people are quitting.  BEFORE bots appeared in the game I spent hours on the map scouting for inactive castles to raid.  It takes time but go to the map and search around your castle & don't be afraid to go than a 5 minute spy mission.  When you find an inactive that is good add it to your contact list.  You will have unlimited resources and when you are in a hurry to hit a couple quick raids then use the bots.  I find most bot lines a pain, people get possessive and put defense troops in them after you spy to purposely kill your thieves.  Honestly more trouble than they are worth.  Everyone wants those high level bot lines, personally I need food more than anything else so those are worthless to me.
Sep 15, 2016, 16:3409/15/16
03/22/16
Jezebel said:

Resources are plentiful in the game since so many people are quitting.  BEFORE bots appeared in the game I spent hours on the map scouting for inactive castles to raid.  It takes time but go to the map and search around your castle & don't be afraid to go than a 5 minute spy mission.  When you find an inactive that is good add it to your contact list.  You will have unlimited resources and when you are in a hurry to hit a couple quick raids then use the bots.  I find most bot lines a pain, people get possessive and put defense troops in them after you spy to purposely kill your thieves.  Honestly more trouble than they are worth.  Everyone wants those high level bot lines, personally I need food more than anything else so those are worthless to me.
I send spy missions two or three hours out at times. The bot fields can be suicidal. I am one of the few that spy each time first. I cannot afford to lose thieves. The local castleas are mostly under level thirty so the 10 raid per day limitation is extremely restictive, so I must spend several hours each day spying and raiding. Without bots that time will double. However, I personnlay do not encourage keeping bot fields they are another place greedy people can set PVP traps.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 19, 2016, 11:4509/19/16
09/17/15

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

It is puzzling to me that if Plarium objects to the bots so much, they just don't delete them? It's not like they're hard to spot? Email warning to the player that if they don't reply they will be deleted, then bin them?

When you see them on the map, it's really not hard to guess what they are. However, there's always a chance that a real player can be affected. Our Support Team uses several methods to check the suspicious accounts and identify if they're bots or not.

But nobody from Plarium is checking the map to spot bots. Our Support Team only reacts on tickets sent by players. That's why we ask our players to report them to Support where the necessary measures will be taken.

As for the idea with email, not everyone reads emails from us. Many players would consider such mails as spam. Moreover, for some players our letters are actually filtered by their email provider. So there's a great risk to affect regular players.

Right now our Support doesn't plan to change the workflow with violation reports. Players report - they check and react. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.