All Categories

Bot catels

Bot catels

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 28, 2016, 10:4511/28/16
01/12/15

1. Castle placement is not random rather in a spiral form much like the beacons. If you make 2 or more castle with litlle to no time difference it will make a nice pattern.

2. These bots castles are used to supply. What they 'might' sell : Resources, units to stay in your keep (can't be used by you, just defending your castle), units to kill for pvp and scrolls. Can't think of anything else. 

Most of the time these 'farmers' are not interested in your ingame purchases and more interested in your CC details, Thus the heavy warning to not use their services.
Nov 28, 2016, 10:5211/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 11:06(edited)
08/22/15

golemisolon said:

bot and gold sellers/cheaters w/e you wana call them are a problem in every single video game

if you guys expect that they can shut them down overnight or anything close to this your unreasonabl ,

the best we can do is not buy there products they sell or Plarium giving out better deals than the competition makes them worthless...

btw.... what the hell do these guys even sell?

even small leagues have a "Scroll Bank" and something similar.... they cant be selling resources because raiding is like the only fun part of the game....

iam confused at what these bots actually sell and make monie from....

is there a way to "gift" items or sappires in the game?

This is all new to me also but I have been reading through this and some other threads today and this is my grasp on the situation. Hopefully those in the know will correct any errors I make.

A "Gold Seller" runs a program which sets up hundreds, maybe even thousands, of Bot accounts. He then sends mail to select, real players offering them cheap Resources. Say he gets an order for 1 million gold, he then gets each of the bots to send enough gold to fill the order to a "Master Account" (Reaper, this will probably NOT be an account called Master. More likely just another bot name.) or maybe several master accounts. The gold is then transfered to the buyers account at a cost far less than the buyer could get them from Plarium. (I haven't figured how this is done efficiently, surely not 50k at a time?) 

So that is it in a nut shell. Have I got it badly wrong anywhere?

EDIT: WARNING Thats how it works IF they are a true (Haha I almost said legitimate) gold seller but there is just as much chance that they could just be fraudsters after your credit card number. SO DON'T GO THERE.
Nov 28, 2016, 13:4211/28/16
07/25/15
Sifr said:

1. Castle placement is not random rather in a spiral form much like the beacons. If you make 2 or more castle with litlle to no time difference it will make a nice pattern.

2. These bots castles are used to supply. What they 'might' sell : Resources, units to stay in your keep (can't be used by you, just defending your castle), units to kill for pvp and scrolls. Can't think of anything else. 

Most of the time these 'farmers' are not interested in your ingame purchases and more interested in your CC details, Thus the heavy warning to not use their services.
actually not quite true, as paypal is a option, and they can't get your cc details that way. 
Nov 28, 2016, 13:4811/28/16
01/12/15
Gadheras said:

Sifr said:

actually not quite true, as paypal is a option, and they can't get your cc details that way. 
Yeah, that's why I said most of the time. This is actually the first time I see farmers using paypal as option lol (well, I didn't play thta much nline game, so...)
Nov 28, 2016, 15:4211/28/16
08/03/14

[11:41] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at www.Plarium.site

Nov 28, 2016, 16:2611/28/16
05/14/16

IronApex Turok said:

[11:41] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

In pirates their use has gotten so out of control that bots are actually placing in the rankings for pvp .

And at then end of the days its cheaper than what you can get it for in game.

Yeppers. That is a downward spiral if I ever saw one.

Nov 28, 2016, 16:3711/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 16:38(edited)

GoGo Knightmare said:

IronApex Turok said:

In pirates their use has gotten so out of control that bots are actually placing in the rankings for pvp .

lol the stuff these guys offer is just sad.... do people really pay for this stuff?.... everything they "sell" can be reached in the game via a decent league or a few friends...

the only thing might be hard to obtain is the scrolls or house of unity 50 friends, but thats suspecious I figure that will get you banned faster than telling Plarium , " I bought services from a third party" XD
do people really fall for this crap? XD

Nov 28, 2016, 16:4411/28/16
05/14/16

golemisolon said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

IronApex Turok said:

lol the stuff these guys offer is just sad.... do people really pay for this stuff?.... everything they "sell" can be reached in the game via a decent league or a few friends...

the only thing might be hard to obtain is the scrolls or house of unity 50 friends, but thats suspecious I figure that will get you banned faster than telling Plarium , " I bought services from a third party" XD
do people really fall for this crap? XD

Of course people buy that crap. Lol. They buy palariums crap to don't they. :)

Nov 28, 2016, 18:3311/28/16

I guess there a fool born every day, or w/e the saying is... 

I will laugh when i see a post of someone saying they fell for this scam and lost real money XDDDDDDDD
Nov 28, 2016, 18:3411/28/16

Rosconz said:

This is all new to me also but I have been reading through this and some other threads today and this is my grasp on the situation. Hopefully those in the know will correct any errors I make.

A "Gold Seller" runs a program which sets up hundreds, maybe even thousands, of Bot accounts. He then sends mail to select, real players offering them cheap Resources. Say he gets an order for 1 million gold, he then gets each of the bots to send enough gold to fill the order to a "Master Account" (Reaper, this will probably NOT be an account called Master. More likely just another bot name.) or maybe several master accounts. The gold is then transfered to the buyers account at a cost far less than the buyer could get them from Plarium. (I haven't figured how this is done efficiently, surely not 50k at a time?) 

EDIT: WARNING Thats how it works IF they are a true (Haha I almost said legitimate) gold seller but there is just as much chance that they could just be fraudsters after your credit card number. SO DON'T GO THERE.

I know to raid more than 50k i never purchased reses from this castles (i dont mean this master stuff thingy) but this is not longer possible cos they are inactive they dont fill up fast the resources again. I never sent or recieved mails from this castles. I always raided them... why not its the same like raiding inactive players ,i use the best ways to get more with fewer risks, but i dont pay for it. This master accs (before it called friend) i dont use for it.

I know few here in this thread use them for fiefs i have 2 of them for it too. I want only that this castles, i searched 45 mins for 1 year ago to raid the reses i needed to build up an army and my league, are active again that i can raid the reses from them like a lot other players too.
Nov 28, 2016, 18:4511/28/16
07/25/15

golemisolon said:

I will laugh when i see a post of someone saying they fell for this scam and lost real money XDDDDDDDD

well you can claim Plarium is scamming us for money too. Also "gold" sellers that does it for the long haul have no interest in scam you, because a successfull buy/sale means a happy customer, that might share the experience with his friends and then they get more business coming.

I don't defend what they do or the practice, but on the other hand I don't cry scam and foul automaticaly either.
Nov 28, 2016, 18:4711/28/16
07/25/15

Reaper said:

Rosconz said:

I know to raid more than 50k i never purchased reses from this castles (i dont mean this master stuff thingy) but this is not longer possible cos they are inactive they dont fill up fast the resources again. I never sent or recieved mails from this castles. I always raided them... why not its the same like raiding inactive players ,i use the best ways to get more with fewer risks, but i dont pay for it. This master accs (before it called friend) i dont use for it.

I know few here in this thread use them for fiefs i have 2 of them for it too. I want only that this castles, i searched 45 mins for 1 year ago to raid the reses i needed to build up an army and my league, are active again that i can raid the reses from them like a lot other players too.

When you raid these bot castles, there is a reason why they hardly got food in them, but plenty of gold and iron, can you imagine why? Lets see if you can add 1 +1 together :p

Nov 28, 2016, 18:5311/28/16

Gadheras said:

golemisolon said:

well you can claim Plarium is scamming us for money too. Also "gold" sellers that does it for the long haul have no interest in scam you, because a successfull buy/sale means a happy customer, that might share the experience with his friends and then they get more business coming.

I don't defend what they do or the practice, but on the other hand I don't cry scam and foul automaticaly either.

Its just that i was told when i was young... dont believe something if its too good to be true... these "gold sellers" are telling to that they sell products 5-10 times cheaper than Plarium....

also if you get banned or scamed by using these services I pretty sure you would be upset and share this experience.

I have a personal experience of gold buying from another game, it was an MMORPG called  9dragons(long time ago) ..thats why I never trust these types of people/products/organizations w/e you call it

but hey thats just me... 

Nov 28, 2016, 18:5311/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 18:54(edited)
In the lines i get more gold and iron in the field more food, but never checked if that are only in my bots where the food is rare or in all in the bot line. But more doesnt mean that it is that much to make big steps right now im happy if i get from them 12k gold and iron for a 100k raid, for 50k 8k each without food. I get better results in inactives but good inactives in my near are rare to make good raids for a whole week i can make 2d maybe 3 but then i would need to travel more hours than i can affort.
Nov 28, 2016, 18:5811/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 19:00(edited)

Gadheras said:

Reaper said:

Rosconz said:

When you raid these bot castles, there is a reason why they hardly got food in them, but plenty of gold and iron, can you imagine why? Lets see if you can add 1 +1 together :p

Sry to interupt here but...

Most of the time when I raid bot Castles they have/produce more food than gold/iron, so Usually I get a success raid message like 10,000 iron, 10,000gold and 40,000 food

is this the 1+1=2?

Nov 28, 2016, 19:2211/28/16
I think Gad means they produce troops there to reduce the food consumption or have stuff there in cats but he dont like them and dont raid them so im not sure if he knows to 100% how they are in the res payout for raids now.
Nov 28, 2016, 19:4611/28/16
07/25/15

Reaper said:

I think Gad means they produce troops there to reduce the food consumption or have stuff there in cats but he dont like them and dont raid them so im not sure if he knows to 100% how they are in the res payout for raids now.

Sometimes I just hit a bunch of them to trigger the guys sittiing on them in the hope they hit some of my sieges back (that is crappy btw). as sometimes I loaded them up with trash).

last time I did it, 8 out of 10 had just iron and gold, but plenty of it. So, the ones that had no food, must been due to reached the unit limit they could support.
Nov 28, 2016, 19:5211/28/16

Wish i could find bots with just gold and iron... the ones I spy always have X3 or more food than iron/gold

whats the unit limit? i dont understand this....
Nov 28, 2016, 19:5711/28/16
Dec 1, 2016, 11:32(edited)

cos you take the bots in the field look in the "fief lines" there you get more gold and iron BUT the most raided them empty.

Sorry to raise the consumption you all know what i meant :P
Nov 28, 2016, 20:0011/28/16

I understand now the difference between field and "fief lines"

thank you Reaper
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.