Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 25, 2016, 13:5910/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 14:02(edited)
12/13/14

Still not taking this seriously, huh?

Send a ticket to support?

Laughable

It won't be long before they are offering counterfeit sapphires - it happened on facebook, and we saw counterfeit rubies being used on kabam ... we saw the sites on youtube

This is a serious threat to the game and needs to be stomped on
Nov 18, 2016, 15:0711/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 15:07(edited)

Ok and again we have a new problem.

At 11/14/2016 Oberon told us that a new event comes to Stormfall, the beacon massacre, all could read this and we all decided to save the game we like. We avoided to play the event and stopped the end of the game how we know it. This is 2d ago, suddenly happen this...

http://prntscr.com/d8vz1k

all inactive again (last login 3d ago)

Random ?

Nov 18, 2016, 17:0011/18/16
07/25/15
Reaper said:

Ok and again we have a new problem.

At 11/14/2016 Oberon told us that a new event comes to Stormfall, the beacon massacre, all could read this and we all decided to save the game we like. We avoided to play the event and stopped the end of the game how we know it. This is 2d ago, suddenly happen this...

http://prntscr.com/d8vz1k

all inactive again (last login 3d ago)

Random ?

Enough about bots already please?  Remove the damn things from the server and be doine with it.
Nov 18, 2016, 17:1111/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 17:21(edited)

Why you hate them they are castles in the landscape and do nothing, they are not bad.

Nov 18, 2016, 18:5311/18/16
07/25/15

Reaper said:

Why you hate them they are castles in the landscape and do nothing, they are not bad.

sick of people complain about them get turned off, and turned on. who raid them who doesnt raid them blaaa blaaa blaaaaa!

Remove the damn things and play the game as it was intended too!
Nov 18, 2016, 19:0511/18/16

Gadheras said:

Reaper said:

sick of people complain about them get turned off, and turned on. who raid them who doesnt raid them blaaa blaaa blaaaaa!

Ok question can you beat 50 mil defence ?

If yes lucky you, but not all can this esp smaller players are coming in game no exp and need resources to develope.

Not in all castles you see coiner or not, good leagues are able to defend even if you are not online too. Now an extended catacomb which make it more difficult to collect reses from a castle.

You see the chances to loose all you have is bigger, than getting anything. 

And the map isnt full of inactive castles you can raid the whole time and gain a lot to make all your upgrades, train troops supporting friends and allies.

And not all want spend or can spend money on the game to revive the stuff constantly you loose outside your castle. Can buy packs each day but like this game and want playing it. And to go ahead for a non coining player is not all times easy so they use all ways to make it possible to stay in game.

Nov 18, 2016, 19:1511/18/16
07/25/15
Reaper said:

Gadheras said:

Reaper said:

Ok question can you beat 50 mil defence ?

If yes lucky you, but not all can this esp smaller players are coming in game no exp and need resources to develope.

Not in all castles you see coiner or not, good leagues are able to defend even if you are not online too. Now an extended catacomb which make it more difficult to collect reses from a castle.

You see the chances to loose all you have is bigger, than getting anything. 

And the map isnt full of inactive castles you can raid the whole time and gain a lot to make all your upgrades, train troops supporting friends and allies.

And not all want spend or can spend money on the game to revive the stuff constantly you loose outside your castle. Can buy packs each day but like this game and want playing it. And to go ahead for a non coining player is not all times easy so they use all ways to make it possible to stay in game.

No I can't beat 50m defence, what I do have is about 500 spies I use quite often.
Nov 18, 2016, 19:2311/18/16
Nov 20, 2016, 18:44(edited)

i have my spies too and i use them but right now the reses are rare in Untamed. Bots inactive and empty, incative players most lv 2-5 and the most high lv castles are empty too now. And the last active castles arround me are own members, allies and maybe few i can raid but only 1 time every week then i have to wait 1 week again. What i shall raid the other days of the week ? The other castles are far away to much time to defend or castles where i know they are coiners, instant recaller are not unlimited items, boosts the same. How much options i have ?

And im not alone with this problem in Untamed

Nov 27, 2016, 17:5011/27/16
Nov 27, 2016, 17:54(edited)
11/04/15

Reaper said:

i have my spies too and i use them but right now the reses are rare in Untamed. Bots inactive and empty, incative players most lv 2-5 and the most high lv castles are empty too now. And the last active castles arround me are own members, allies and maybe few i can raid but only 1 time every week then i have to wait 1 week again. What i shall raid the other days of the week ? The other castles are far away to much time to defend or castles where i know they are coiners, instant recaller are not unlimited items, boosts the same. How much options i have ?

This is why all bots need to be obliterated - new message received today

Master -809; 1415

[16:15] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at 

Web link deleted - visible only to mods and admin

Nov 27, 2016, 18:0611/27/16
got the same message
Nov 27, 2016, 20:1711/27/16
03/22/16

toggit said:

Reaper said:

Master -809; 1415

[16:15] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at 

As stated many times these are exploitation sites. Please submit a ticket to support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48. Please include screenshot of location and server of the sender of the message.

Nov 27, 2016, 20:3511/27/16
Nov 27, 2016, 21:24(edited)

toggit said:

Reaper said:

Master -809; 1415

Check us out today at 

I have the same but this are not the bots i meant. i mean the castles you find in fields or lines. Never saw offers of them in market like i read here from others or that they swopped over the map with teleports (esp where this feature exist nearly 3 weeks in Untamed)

http://prntscr.com/dci9uk

And i never get messages from this castles.

This master thingy has nothing to do with the bots i mean and i want see active again.

http://prntscr.com/dcibce

My master is in 1415  -1010

I hope you see the difference between the scammer stuff, gold seller etc. and farming castles in the landscape. The castles in my screenshot never changed their position or made offers in market or what ever they do and that for months nearby a year ago only their activity changed.

All in the field are inactine the lines are active http://prntscr.com/dciems

And if they are from from players and not from the developers then explain me how they can stay in lines and fields in a time where no teleports were in server ?

I think you mean other castles like i do this master thing can go but the other castles i prefer to have in game cos they are not bad/dangerous all what they need are to be active again that they fill the reses faster again.

Nov 27, 2016, 20:5511/27/16
Nov 27, 2016, 21:15(edited)
12/13/14

brunsonthomas said:

toggit said:

Reaper said:

Master -809; 1415

Check us out today at 

As stated many times these are exploitation sites. Please submit a ticket to support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48. Please include screenshot of location and server of the sender of the message.

Not one chance in a million, dude

We have had our fill of sending tickets and never get an answer - nothing changes

Has anyone read the bot discussions on the pirate forum next door? Plarium don't give a damn.

No matter what we do will make NO DIFFERENCE until plarium find a way to permanently remove all bots from the map.
Attempting to de-activate them is hopeless, they simply re-activate a few days later

Nov 27, 2016, 22:1211/27/16
07/25/15

Reaper said:

toggit said:

Reaper said:

Master -809; 1415

Check us out today at 

I have the same but this are not the bots i meant. i mean the castles you find in fields or lines. Never saw offers of them in market like i read here from others or that they swopped over the map with teleports (esp where this feature exist nearly 3 weeks in Untamed)

You thick? Those bots are the ones that supply the goods you know. there is no NICE bots.... The castles they spam their adverts from is not the same that supply what they sell. All these bots is like supply nodes in a network.

Nov 28, 2016, 06:5211/28/16
08/22/15
On a nearly related matter. I am in a medium sized league, a month or 2 back we got a new member, hnc4Wb3 (not the actual name). He/it has never made any attempt at communicating or done anything obvious. My archer has never been tripped. I'm wondering is it just an unfortunate choice of name for a non-communicative player or could bots be leagueing up so they don't lose so many of the resources they want to sell?
Nov 28, 2016, 06:5711/28/16
08/22/15
While I am here, Plarium saying "Tell us where the bots are." What a joke. They are everywhere. If you can't find them yourselves then you are completely out of touch with your own game.
Nov 28, 2016, 09:3411/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 18:12(edited)

Like i said the castles i mean in my screenshots never sold anything, no scrolls, no reses and they never used teleports. And where is the problem to raid a castles which produce reses and is not defended the same is an regular inactive player castle too. You all cry i dont spend but we need reses so the most raid inactives they are even low defended like the castles in my screenshot. If you all can attack active players constantly and have the saphs for it fine. Me not and if Gad would looking right he never would found an offer of them in market.

But this dont explain how they can stay in fields and lines without teleports, like in Untamed Lands. How is it possible to cheat that so much castles stay in orders like this (geometric shapes) if they are located by random if players made this ? If Gad has an answer i would be glad to hear this.

In other games you have farming areas as well and they are not implemented by any players.

I never said i support the master thingy that they sell stuff in game, but the castles you see in the screenshot did nothing like that only producing reses i took in raids.
Nov 28, 2016, 09:4511/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 09:48(edited)

Rosconz said:

While I am here, Plarium saying "Tell us where the bots are." What a joke. They are everywhere. If you can't find them yourselves then you are completely out of touch with your own game.

The castles in my shots are solid in their location i can find in 5 mins all fields and lines to it that is not difficult cos they never changed their positions.

And no they dont are in leagues. But i know few players with strange names of letters and numbers too but they are no bots they raid and siege castles.
Nov 28, 2016, 10:1311/28/16

bot and gold sellers/cheaters w/e you wana call them are a problem in every single video game

if you guys expect that they can shut them down overnight or anything close to this your unreasonabl ,

the best we can do is not buy there products they sell or Plarium giving out better deals than the competition makes them worthless...

btw.... what the hell do these guys even sell?

even small leagues have a "Scroll Bank" and something similar.... they cant be selling resources because raiding is like the only fun part of the game....

iam confused at what these bots actually sell and make monie from....

is there a way to "gift" items or sappires in the game?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.