This topic is closed

Bot catels

117 Replies
Jellyknight
24 October, 2016, 3:29 PM UTC

Well I'm dumb so will someone please explain what a bot is? and how do I get to use one/it?

How do I respond to this message? and is this a bot?

[01:29] Friend: We are glad to announce that we now offer services on Untamed Lands. We offer 50 level 15 friends for your House of Unity, with several hundred thousand in defense FREE with every purchase of the House of Unity rewards; scrolls up to Light of Eldur and Occult Arts (with the rest coming in near couple weeks), and defense in the works.

Come check us out at www.plarium.online

It appeals to me because I dont use ANY social websites, have no on-line friends who would be interested and cannot do much with House of Unity.

But is it legal and even if it's against the 'rules' what's the benefit or loss?
UTC -8:00
brunsonthomas
24 October, 2016, 3:39 PM UTC

Jellyknight said:

Well I'm dumb so will someone please explain what a bot is? and how do I get to use one/it?

[01:29] Friend: We are glad to announce that we now offer services on Untamed Lands. We offer 50 level 15 friends for your House of Unity, with several hundred thousand in defense FREE with every purchase of the House of Unity rewards; scrolls up to Light of Eldur and Occult Arts (with the rest coming in near couple weeks), and defense in the works.

It appeals to me because I dont use ANY social websites, have no on-line friends who would be interested and cannot do much with House of Unity.

But is it legal and even if it's against the 'rules' what's the benefit or loss?

This is an illegal site. They create castles level 1 or 2 and send out as many messages as they can before the castle is terminated. Please report all these message with sender and server location to Support at  http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

UTC +5:00
Reaper
24 October, 2016, 10:53 PM UTC
Jellyknight said:

Bots like i know them are game created castles, they are good to farm for raids their names are random letters and numbers. The most are high lv castles lv 60 and above
UTC +1:00
Jellyknight
25 October, 2016, 4:36 AM UTC

Well I'm not dumb anymore!

I did some "research" about this:

So far I know that plarium.club is a Russian website that sells :

Defence units that only are for your keep - you can't use them for battlegrounds as your troops.

Scrolls at 1.25 each

and the usual  resources.

So I figure what they do is to work umpteen farms up to the max and then send the resources to you - it must take a lot of effort to keep creating it all.

You pay by Paypal upfront then they send the goods.

Can't blame them for trying but it's not as interesting as I first thought... and I'm sure it's not a really big deal profitwise.

Maybe if they had boosters or gave away sapphires and soulgems I may be swayed .

WebOwner Details:

Registrant Name: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Organization: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Street: Batutina 1258

Registrant City: Luhansk

Registrant State/Province: NA

Registrant Postal Code: 93600

Registrant Country: UA

Registrant Phone: +1.0501677837

Registrant Email: [email protected]

UTC -8:00
Gadheras
25 October, 2016, 8:16 AM UTC

Jellyknight said:

Well I'm not dumb anymore!

I did some "research" about this:

So far I know that plarium.club is a Russian website that sells :

Defence units that only are for your keep - you can't use them for battlegrounds as your troops.

Scrolls at 1.25 each

and the usual  resources.

So I figure what they do is to work umpteen farms up to the max and then send the resources to you - it must take a lot of effort to keep creating it all.

You pay by Paypal upfront then they send the goods.

Can't blame them for trying but it's not as interesting as I first thought... and I'm sure it's not a really big deal profitwise.

Maybe if they had boosters or gave away sapphires and soulgems I may be swayed .

WebOwner Details:

Registrant Name: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Organization: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Street: Batutina 1258

Registrant City: Luhansk

Registrant State/Province: NA

Registrant Postal Code: 93600

Registrant Country: UA

Registrant Phone: +1.0501677837

Registrant Email: [email protected]

Soul gems and sapphires? You know they not able to supply that right, because you can't trade such from player to player in the game. And as long as they can supply cheaper than Plarium and still make a profit and make the hassle worth the while they will keep doing this. Also its not like one dude is doing this all by clicking manualy, there is automated software involved to run such quite easy.

And the reference to paypal just prove what I said in another post, not all out to screw you or steal from you, some jjust have this as a business. End of the day its Plarium that facilitate and enable these guys to do so, and us the players left with the mess it create.
UTC +2:00
Oracle
25 October, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC

ll you need to know about bot is covered here https://hackerbot.net/mmo/203-online-game-bots-mmo-bot

and it will be very wise not to disclose people real names on forum

Bots are operated by nasty people, and is best to never use their services, 

here is more info

https://mmos.com/editorials/mmo-botting-a-blight-or-blessing

I am not in any way encouraging the use of bots, and I am not in anyway in veto of removing bots

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
brunsonthomas
25 October, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC

oracle said:

ll you need to know about bot is covered here https://hackerbot.net/mmo/203-online-game-bots-mmo-bot

here is more info

I am not in any way encouraging the use of bots, and I am not in anyway in veto of removing bots

Well researched. It proves the point that bots are not introduced by Plarium. Plarium has taken steps to reduce dependence on these bots. As Moderators have said many times please report bots to Support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Gadheras
25 October, 2016, 1:56 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

oracle said:

here is more info

Well researched. It proves the point that bots are not introduced by Plarium. Plarium has taken steps to reduce dependence on these bots. As Moderators have said many times please report bots to Support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

As long as these "gold sellers" can supply you with resources at a much cheaper rate than like Plariums resource packs, they wil always be there. Funny thing is this is money that could gone into the pockets of Plarium if their prices had been somewhat more reasonable.
Snowgoon
25 October, 2016, 1:59 PM UTC

Still not taking this seriously, huh?

Send a ticket to support?

Laughable

It won't be long before they are offering counterfeit sapphires - it happened on facebook, and we saw counterfeit rubies being used on kabam ... we saw the sites on youtube

This is a serious threat to the game and needs to be stomped on
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Reaper
18 November, 2016, 3:07 PM UTC

Ok and again we have a new problem.

At 11/14/2016 Oberon told us that a new event comes to Stormfall, the beacon massacre, all could read this and we all decided to save the game we like. We avoided to play the event and stopped the end of the game how we know it. This is 2d ago, suddenly happen this...

http://prntscr.com/d8vz1k

all inactive again (last login 3d ago)

Random ?

Gadheras
18 November, 2016, 5:00 PM UTC
Reaper said:

Ok and again we have a new problem.

At 11/14/2016 Oberon told us that a new event comes to Stormfall, the beacon massacre, all could read this and we all decided to save the game we like. We avoided to play the event and stopped the end of the game how we know it. This is 2d ago, suddenly happen this...

http://prntscr.com/d8vz1k

all inactive again (last login 3d ago)

Random ?

Enough about bots already please?  Remove the damn things from the server and be doine with it.
Reaper
18 November, 2016, 5:11 PM UTC

Why you hate them they are castles in the landscape and do nothing, they are not bad.

Gadheras
18 November, 2016, 6:53 PM UTC

Reaper said:

Why you hate them they are castles in the landscape and do nothing, they are not bad.

sick of people complain about them get turned off, and turned on. who raid them who doesnt raid them blaaa blaaa blaaaaa!

Remove the damn things and play the game as it was intended too!
Reaper
18 November, 2016, 7:05 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Reaper said:

sick of people complain about them get turned off, and turned on. who raid them who doesnt raid them blaaa blaaa blaaaaa!

Ok question can you beat 50 mil defence ?

If yes lucky you, but not all can this esp smaller players are coming in game no exp and need resources to develope.

Not in all castles you see coiner or not, good leagues are able to defend even if you are not online too. Now an extended catacomb which make it more difficult to collect reses from a castle.

You see the chances to loose all you have is bigger, than getting anything. 

And the map isnt full of inactive castles you can raid the whole time and gain a lot to make all your upgrades, train troops supporting friends and allies.

And not all want spend or can spend money on the game to revive the stuff constantly you loose outside your castle. Can buy packs each day but like this game and want playing it. And to go ahead for a non coining player is not all times easy so they use all ways to make it possible to stay in game.

Gadheras
18 November, 2016, 7:15 PM UTC
Reaper said:

Gadheras said:

Reaper said:

Ok question can you beat 50 mil defence ?

If yes lucky you, but not all can this esp smaller players are coming in game no exp and need resources to develope.

Not in all castles you see coiner or not, good leagues are able to defend even if you are not online too. Now an extended catacomb which make it more difficult to collect reses from a castle.

You see the chances to loose all you have is bigger, than getting anything. 

And the map isnt full of inactive castles you can raid the whole time and gain a lot to make all your upgrades, train troops supporting friends and allies.

And not all want spend or can spend money on the game to revive the stuff constantly you loose outside your castle. Can buy packs each day but like this game and want playing it. And to go ahead for a non coining player is not all times easy so they use all ways to make it possible to stay in game.

No I can't beat 50m defence, what I do have is about 500 spies I use quite often.
Reaper
18 November, 2016, 7:23 PM UTC

i have my spies too and i use them but right now the reses are rare in Untamed. Bots inactive and empty, incative players most lv 2-5 and the most high lv castles are empty too now. And the last active castles arround me are own members, allies and maybe few i can raid but only 1 time every week then i have to wait 1 week again. What i shall raid the other days of the week ? The other castles are far away to much time to defend or castles where i know they are coiners, instant recaller are not unlimited items, boosts the same. How much options i have ?

And im not alone with this problem in Untamed

toggit
27 November, 2016, 5:50 PM UTC

Reaper said:

i have my spies too and i use them but right now the reses are rare in Untamed. Bots inactive and empty, incative players most lv 2-5 and the most high lv castles are empty too now. And the last active castles arround me are own members, allies and maybe few i can raid but only 1 time every week then i have to wait 1 week again. What i shall raid the other days of the week ? The other castles are far away to much time to defend or castles where i know they are coiners, instant recaller are not unlimited items, boosts the same. How much options i have ?

This is why all bots need to be obliterated - new message received today

Master -809; 1415

[16:15] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at 

Web link deleted - visible only to mods and admin

UTC +0:00
Solidarius
27 November, 2016, 6:06 PM UTC
got the same message
brunsonthomas
27 November, 2016, 8:14 PM UTC

golemisolon said:

got the same message

As stated many times these are exploitation sites. Please submit a ticket to support at  http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48. Please include screenshot of location and server of the sender of the message.

brunsonthomas
27 November, 2016, 8:17 PM UTC

toggit said:

Reaper said:

This is why all bots need to be obliterated - new message received today

Master -809; 1415

[16:15] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at 

Web link deleted - visible only to mods and admin

As stated many times these are exploitation sites. Please submit a ticket to support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48. Please include screenshot of location and server of the sender of the message.

1663872 users registered; 34011 topics; 253020 posts; our newest member:kingkiller973