This topic is closed

Bot catels

117 Replies
nobody
23 October, 2016, 5:39 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


The ranking catorgory for raids and sieges are all messed up now, these aren't even accurate now because the bot lines messing it up *sighs* 

............................................................................................................................................


there is not one ranking that is not messed up,  i have stated repeatedly that i do not understand taking pride in rankings that were bought.  and all ranking is bought, even thieves vs other troops in raiding.  do thieves skew the raid rankings?

i still take more pride in my resource raid numbers than i would with 4 million pvp points that were simply bought.

you stated that you have raided bots,  so at some point your limited resources of time and effort influenced you to do the easy, lazy, poor player thing and raid bot lines.  this is a game, people need to put more effort into their real life than into a game.

i am not sure that you answered my question.  so i ask again, do you want all inactive players to become vacant lots and there only be active castles to resource raid from?

yes?

no?



UTC +0:00
Reaper
23 October, 2016, 5:47 PM UTC

i love to play the game but i cant play with money and i dont want do this i learnt a lot from players are playing the game since years bots are a part on it too but not spending money i liked this idea...

Now i play the same way like they did i raid bot for res to make arts and troops, play BGs if i have enough to exchange weaker units for better ones and attack players for PvP to get rewards from it. I play rankings and i lead my league, support my members etc. And it works good if i compare it with other leagues i see in the server where i play.

Im nearly every day here and yes i like the game and i like raids.

I think i never had played the whole time if i had meet my "teachers" and if they had tell me about bots.
UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 October, 2016, 5:51 PM UTC

johanrayne said:


Blasphemy said:


The ranking catorgory for raids and sieges are all messed up now, these aren't even accurate now because the bot lines messing it up *sighs* 

............................................................................................................................................


there is not one ranking that is not messed up,  i have stated repeatedly that i do not understand taking pride in rankings that were bought.  and all ranking is bought, even thieves vs other troops in raiding.  do thieves skew the raid rankings?

i still take more pride in my resource raid numbers than i would with 4 million pvp points that were simply bought.

you stated that you have raided bots,  so at some point your limited resources of time and effort influenced you to do the easy, lazy, poor player thing and raid bot lines.  this is a game, people need to put more effort into their real life than into a game.

i am not sure that you answered my question.  so i ask again, do you want all inactive players to become vacant lots and there only be active castles to resource raid from?

yes?

no?



Thieves alone no they are put here by the game, BY the developers

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

grew and succeeded,, if we did this there is no reason why you can't..





I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 October, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC

Reaper said:


i love to play the game but i cant play with money and i dont want do this i learnt a lot from players are playing the game since years bots are a part on it too but not spending money i liked this idea...

Now i play the same way like they did i raid bot for res to make arts and troops, play BGs if i have enough to exchange weaker units for better ones and attack players for PvP to get rewards from it. I play rankings and i lead my league, support my members etc. And it works good if i compare it with other leagues i see in the server where i play.

Im nearly every day here and yes i like the game and i like raids.

I think i never had played the whole time if i had meet my "teachers" and if they had tell me about bots.

how would you be playing if plarium done their job and never allowed these bot lines? 

You would have learned to scout inactive castles made by real players that quit???

Right??? 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
nobody
23 October, 2016, 6:05 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


Thieves alone no they are put here by the game, BY the developers

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

grew and succeeded,, if we did this there is no reason why you can't..


i know that thieves are plarium product:  i asked if they skewed the rankings.  does purchased product at 90 mph vs chimera gained through gameplay, at 30 miles an hr skew the raid rankings due to the fact that the player using thieves can do the same raids in 1/3 the time, time is a limited resource.  and with the caravan trick and 50k caravan capacity.  do those 3 variables skew the raid rankings?

exactly

it is a matter of value, cost/gain ratio.  what i can do, doesn't mean i find value in it.
it seems that you have dodged my question twice.  i answered your question truthfully and immediately.
DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?




UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 October, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC
johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:


Thieves alone no they are put here by the game, BY the developers

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

grew and succeeded,, if we did this there is no reason why you can't..


i know that thieves are plarium product:  i asked if they skewed the rankings.  does purchased product at 90 mph vs chimera gained through gameplay, at 30 miles an hr skew the raid rankings due to the fact that the player using thieves can do the same raids in 1/3 the time, time is a limited resource.  and with the caravan trick and 50k caravan capacity.  do those 3 variables skew the raid rankings?

exactly

it is a matter of value, cost/gain ratio.  what i can do, doesn't mean i find value in it.
it seems that you have dodged my question twice.  i answered your question truthfully and immediately.
DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?




No i wouldn't i would want them to stay as they are inactive castles
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Reaper
23 October, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC

i would do this but i wouldnt raid for rankings again cos i dont have that much inactives around me i said before dont compare Untamed with Dark Plains its not a bit the same. The most high lv castles around me are coiners and and i leagues with beacons that say enough i think i would need to get the reses only for myself and wouldnt have enough to share it with my members.

But i learnt to spy and attack player castles dont worry but i would miss the rankings and to help my players which are far from bots and dont have the the masses on castles to raid the reses esp outside the colored part of the map its terrify to get a good raid.

Nope you cant make inactives in vacant lots that would make the rankings for sieges useless.What you want siege 1 week if all inactives are vacant lots ?

UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 October, 2016, 6:10 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:


Thieves alone no they are put here by the game, BY the developers

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

grew and succeeded,, if we did this there is no reason why you can't..


i know that thieves are plarium product:  i asked if they skewed the rankings.  does purchased product at 90 mph vs chimera gained through gameplay, at 30 miles an hr skew the raid rankings due to the fact that the player using thieves can do the same raids in 1/3 the time, time is a limited resource.  and with the caravan trick and 50k caravan capacity.  do those 3 variables skew the raid rankings?

exactly

it is a matter of value, cost/gain ratio.  what i can do, doesn't mean i find value in it.
it seems that you have dodged my question twice.  i answered your question truthfully and immediately.
DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?




No i wouldn't i would want them to stay as they are inactive castles
I have no issues here with inactive castle, that belong to a player that "played" at one time my only issues is the bots that are taking over "ALL" of plariums games 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
roadstar Pitbull
23 October, 2016, 6:14 PM UTC

johanrayne said:


Blasphemy said:


Thieves alone no they are put here by the game, BY the developers

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

grew and succeeded,, if we did this there is no reason why you can't..


i know that thieves are plarium product:  i asked if they skewed the rankings.  does purchased product at 90 mph vs chimera gained through gameplay, at 30 miles an hr skew the raid rankings due to the fact that the player using thieves can do the same raids in 1/3 the time, time is a limited resource.  and with the caravan trick and 50k caravan capacity.  do those 3 variables skew the raid rankings?

exactly

it is a matter of value, cost/gain ratio.  what i can do, doesn't mean i find value in it.
it seems that you have dodged my question twice.  i answered your question truthfully and immediately.
DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?




Short answer for me,,, yes.

I have been playing these style games for a long time,,, I prefer the strategy. Planning , scouting,,, executing.

But,, plarium will never do as you have stated removing such inactives, that is a part of this game. Bots however should be removed due to their own TOS.
UTC +0:00
Reaper
23 October, 2016, 6:16 PM UTC

sorry i put my answer for your question in the last post sorry.

You dont have the prob i have. Untamed is now there in relocating castles like Dark Plains but we dont have special BGs (Blades of blabla whatever). Dont know what it is and how it works
UTC +1:00
nobody
23 October, 2016, 6:21 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:



DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?




No i wouldn't i would want them to stay as they are inactive castles
................................................................................................................
and the reason for this is that it is easier and more efficient to raid them than to raid active castles.  even if bot castles were gone and the competition for inactive castles would increase 10 fold.  you would still rather they remain for easier raids than on active castles.  it is the same mindset.
when i leave this game, i want to be a vacant lot, not an easy farm.

UTC +0:00
Reaper
23 October, 2016, 6:33 PM UTC
johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:



DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?




No i wouldn't i would want them to stay as they are inactive castles
................................................................................................................
and the reason for this is that it is easier and more efficient to raid them than to raid active castles.  even if bot castles were gone and the competition for inactive castles would increase 10 fold.  you would still rather they remain for easier raids than on active castles.  it is the same mindset.
when i leave this game, i want to be a vacant lot, not an easy farm.

that will happen that you will be farmed by other players if you are inactive or you end for fief that can happen to. But inactives are important in the game too they are the base for the siege rankings. Bots are for raids esp for the start where new players dont have the exp and the troops to make big raids. If they fail there they leave i saw a lot of players left the game after they wiped out their own troops and couldnt make a lot. Now they are fiefs of others
UTC +1:00
nobody
23 October, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC

@ roadstar pitbull:  thank you for your participation, i am not sure we agree entirely, we may be from opposite ends of the spectrum.  but i do thank you for your viewpoint. i hope you haven't misunderstood where i am coming from.

cheers

@ reaper:  my main dialogue has been with blasphemy, it hasn't been pointed towards you.  if you have been answering me, it was unnecessary i wasn't questioning you.

cheers

@blasphemy:  thank you for answering.  my point is;  this is a game, limited real life resources of time, focus and effort go into the game.  i speak to what is and to what i personally would like to see, that is simply all.  i react to accusations of laziness or being a poor player.  i may be both, but i will react when pressed.  all rankings are broken, i still think that raids are the most pure rankings, but they are skewed, and by more than just bots.

anyhow, cheers


i have been spending too much limited resource time and focus in the forums, so.................................................

cheers all
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 October, 2016, 8:32 PM UTC

johanrayne said:


Blasphemy said:



DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?




No i wouldn't i would want them to stay as they are inactive castles
................................................................................................................
and the reason for this is that it is easier and more efficient to raid them than to raid active castles.  even if bot castles were gone and the competition for inactive castles would increase 10 fold.  you would still rather they remain for easier raids than on active castles.  it is the same mindset.
when i leave this game, i want to be a vacant lot, not an easy farm.

Not i, when im ready to leave and give up  on the game, id hope that my castle is given to the map to help the lords around me grow 





I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
24 October, 2016, 12:16 AM UTC

Most vacant lots are inactive players below level 15. If these players return to the game they get their castle back. These players must be fully inactive and their castle has not recently been raided nor sieged
Plarium have specific rules for this - it is not random.


Higher level players are highly unlikely to ever become vacant lots - I have never seen this happen on any server.

If you become inactive then why would you care if your castle is raided? Your units would be safe in catacombs, and your resources would only be wasted anyway. When you return to the game your castle and units will be intact.

You will also be given daily gifts and a protection bubble - http://prntscr.com/cy3llb

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
24 October, 2016, 3:12 AM UTC
Snowgoon i totely agree with that 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
24 October, 2016, 7:13 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Most vacant lots are inactive players below level 15. If these players return to the game they get their castle back. These players must be fully inactive and their castle has not recently been raided nor sieged
Plarium have specific rules for this - it is not random.


Higher level players are highly unlikely to ever become vacant lots - I have never seen this happen on any server.

If you become inactive then why would you care if your castle is raided? Your units would be safe in catacombs, and your resources would only be wasted anyway. When you return to the game your castle and units will be intact.

You will also be given daily gifts and a protection bubble - http://prntscr.com/cy3llb

Maybe I'm just spiteful and don't want my enemies to profit from my absence :P
UTC +0:00
Sifr
24 October, 2016, 9:12 AM UTC
All time raid champions is still a respectable ranking IMO. Really shows how active you are. Maybe.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
24 October, 2016, 12:47 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

Most vacant lots are inactive players below level 15. If these players return to the game they get their castle back. These players must be fully inactive and their castle has not recently been raided nor sieged
Plarium have specific rules for this - it is not random.


Higher level players are highly unlikely to ever become vacant lots - I have never seen this happen on any server.

If you become inactive then why would you care if your castle is raided? Your units would be safe in catacombs, and your resources would only be wasted anyway. When you return to the game your castle and units will be intact.

You will also be given daily gifts and a protection bubble - http://prntscr.com/cy3llb

Maybe I'm just spiteful and don't want my enemies to profit from my absence :P
i suggest you never quit you'd make a great farm, better than the bots??? hmmmm nah but good enough lol 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Oracle
24 October, 2016, 2:11 PM UTC

were bots teleported or moved

I believe they were teleported, and not moved by plarium as it was asserted

Its likely they were moved closer to their high region of activity



Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
1667239 users registered; 34144 topics; 253884 posts; our newest member:ฮีม