This topic is closed

True Lords and Ladies or farmers?

9 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
12 September, 2016, 7:31 PM UTC

Prove that you are not some farmers, but true Lords and Ladies!

Will new moon come soon? By just glancing at the picture, every experienced Lord and Lady can figure that out.

1,000 Sapphires will go to one of the Lords and Ladies to give the correct answer!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
12 September, 2016, 8:05 PM UTC

Yes. Reflection on the water looks like old moon. There is no shadows, so no sunshine nor moonlight (or very weak moonlight). The tide is coming, too. Looking at the coast it will be big one. It should be the biggest, because of new moon.

UTC +0:00
Oracle
13 September, 2016, 10:51 AM UTC

its already NEW moon. so NO, new moon won't be coming anytime soon, till right skewed moon come, which will happen until the next synodic month. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
FAILO
13 September, 2016, 1:49 PM UTC
New moon shall be here soon, All lords and ladies should know new moon comes soon after the Rare and mythical night dragon soars over the waters during the darkness of the night.
Kjkl
14 September, 2016, 12:22 AM UTC
no
Kjkl
UTC +1:00
djmoody
15 September, 2016, 7:35 PM UTC

I think it is the old moon as well, new moon coming. 

In the picture the moon looks like a waning crescent - the one you get as the first part of a new moon. But it is of course a reflection in the water so the moon is actually in the waxing crescent, final stage before a new moon (the reserve of how it looks in the picture). I had to look up the moon shapes to be sure:

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases.phtml

Just to say appreciate the effort that you guys are putting into these quizes.

I am also enjoying the intelligence of Drogars answers. That guy is smart.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
mustafaemnaisy
16 September, 2016, 7:19 PM UTC

Yes .

Sifr
23 September, 2016, 5:28 PM UTC
New moon come soon. 
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
blacky360
24 September, 2016, 8:20 AM UTC

Hi New Moon will come soon in few days or max at week

and Yes compliment to Quiz team... as it pushes one to explore for answer and add to self knowledge

Good Work Team :)
UTC +5:00
Jason Bullet
Administrator
29 September, 2016, 10:08 AM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

1,000 Sapphires are going to DROGAR61!

Congratulations!

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
1719308 users registered; 42250 topics; 270000 posts; our newest member:cherep19631963