Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 16, 2016, 16:4609/16/16
10/04/13
Tychi said:

Zwelgje said:

Tychi said:

Funny how everyone in Anarchy saw things different to you guys. We were hitting them beacons anyway. We had eyes and the numbers lol. I told you that night to hit em but you wanted to wait 24 hrs. Well we decided that was a waste of pvp and hit em anyway. In factcome to think of it didnt you want to give them 72hrs?.

Anyway thats all history. Your sour KoK got SMASHED!!!!. In fact you all got the raging hump because you lost a few troops in a WAR game!!! 

Well not just KoK though was it. GoA and Elite. All thought you were untouchable and Emps took the fight to you. We decided to have some fun in a WAR game where the idea is to FIGHT, not sit in a meeting every sat night discussing what you going to talk about in the next meeting!

You guys all go running to Test-e-cools are Destiny to try and gang up on Emps. Emps def is out there if you want it but you decided to hit lower leagues which is OK. Like I said this is a WAR game, but they all still there fighting for their OWN leagues!!

When all is said and done it makes no difference. We  are playing a PVP game and the idea is to fight.

1 small bit of advice. Stop taking things so personally, this is a game and its about fun. To have fun in a PvP WAR game you normally fight. That is what lots of us want to do. You win some, you lose some but on top of all is the fun part and believe me when I tell you I have had a blast the last few weeks taking Bc's with like minded ppl. 

DJ, ask yourself 1 question. Would you sit down and have a beer in a pub with me and the others on this forum who have been flaming each other the last few days?.. If the answer is yes, then good for you and maybe 1 day we can laugh about it over a pint. If not you need get out more and change to playing Pokemon Go or something. 

I have no problem with drinking a beer with Test, Biohazard, Djmood or any one else.

And i even think we could have a great time!
The silence says it all lol
Sorry, I don't drink.  But if you want to go bowling or something I'm down with that :P
Sep 16, 2016, 17:2609/16/16
12/21/14

BiohazarD said:

Tychi said:

Zwelgje said:

Tychi said:

Funny how everyone in Anarchy saw things different to you guys. We were hitting them beacons anyway. We had eyes and the numbers lol. I told you that night to hit em but you wanted to wait 24 hrs. Well we decided that was a waste of pvp and hit em anyway. In factcome to think of it didnt you want to give them 72hrs?.

Anyway thats all history. Your sour KoK got SMASHED!!!!. In fact you all got the raging hump because you lost a few troops in a WAR game!!! 

Well not just KoK though was it. GoA and Elite. All thought you were untouchable and Emps took the fight to you. We decided to have some fun in a WAR game where the idea is to FIGHT, not sit in a meeting every sat night discussing what you going to talk about in the next meeting!

You guys all go running to Test-e-cools are Destiny to try and gang up on Emps. Emps def is out there if you want it but you decided to hit lower leagues which is OK. Like I said this is a WAR game, but they all still there fighting for their OWN leagues!!

When all is said and done it makes no difference. We  are playing a PVP game and the idea is to fight.

1 small bit of advice. Stop taking things so personally, this is a game and its about fun. To have fun in a PvP WAR game you normally fight. That is what lots of us want to do. You win some, you lose some but on top of all is the fun part and believe me when I tell you I have had a blast the last few weeks taking Bc's with like minded ppl. 

DJ, ask yourself 1 question. Would you sit down and have a beer in a pub with me and the others on this forum who have been flaming each other the last few days?.. If the answer is yes, then good for you and maybe 1 day we can laugh about it over a pint. If not you need get out more and change to playing Pokemon Go or something. 

I have no problem with drinking a beer with Test, Biohazard, Djmood or any one else.

And i even think we could have a great time!
The silence says it all lol
Sorry, I don't drink.  But if you want to go bowling or something I'm down with that :P

Good on you Bio :)

Ok an Emps vs UC bowling comp. Winner takes all !!. Bring it on. Any1 who scores 300 will be accused of coining the pins!! lol

Sep 16, 2016, 19:2009/16/16
02/22/15

I have no issue with the Emperors on a personal level, I have not had interactions with Tychi other than on here and the stuff he sends to our members so that is still TBD.

Tweakerbee pops on and sends a FB now and then but that is their version of joking around, never disrespectful ;))
Sep 21, 2016, 05:5209/21/16
Sep 21, 2016, 08:38(edited)

I'd love to go bowling with you guys, although only a 260ish player myself. Would be fun though. Great to see that the animosity within game is not personal. Have spoken to many involved before, and reckon I would enjoy a beer (or soda for the non drinkers) with most. After all, we have a lot in common - our love of this game. 

P.S. if this bowling tournament takes place, who's funding my airfare/accommodation etc. Reckon the UC paypal account could handle it easily. Look forward to having that beer, and knocking down some pins :-)
Sep 25, 2016, 12:3609/25/16
Sep 25, 2016, 12:36(edited)
01/31/15

Lords and Ladies, please hear me out!

First of all, let me inform you that I've skimmed through, if I need to know any more details, please let me know!

Secondly, please let me point out that flaming (being offensive to one another) does not get us any further. You all might know, that when one started a quarrel, both the parties will feel bad about it. Ways to finish it and make sure it ends well, is easily done by staying polite and civil.

All those points are explained in this topic, make sure to read it, because it really does prevent further issues!

If both the sides keep yelling at each other, it'll all end up badly, and that's something I don't want to happen. You probably know the saying 'What goes around comes around.' Just make sure you treat people as you would like to be treated.

Lastly, please make sure you keep offensive items, images, or video's out of these kind of situations. Informing people about IP's and such is honestly not the way to do it. Not calling names.

Hope you all understand!

Warning: If this keeps going downhill, I'll have to close this thread!