All Categories

Calling Out Sara Walker

Calling Out Sara Walker

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 12, 2016, 19:1109/12/16
07/10/14

Calling Out Sara Walker

Given there isn't a shred of truth in your comment below I am calling you out to expand, explain and provide some back up.

Sarah Walker said:

oh nice , now everyone will believe you are right haha

dont forget i was in the UC meetings too i saw how you used anarchy to get what you wanted then threw them to the wolves

keep on twisting it about tho , your looking good

Either we will be able to put you straight about stuff you have been lied or you know exactly what you are posting and you are full of BS, in which case it will be a pleasure to expose you.

What isn't going to happen here is for Emp people to flood the forum with utter BS.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2016, 19:3709/12/16
12/21/14

djmoody said:

Given there isn't a shred of truth in your comment below I am calling you out to expand, explain and provide some back up.

Sarah Walker said:

dont forget i was in the UC meetings too i saw how you used anarchy to get what you wanted then threw them to the wolves

Either we will be able to put you straight about stuff you have been lied or you know exactly what you are posting and you are full of BS, in which case it will be a pleasure to expose you.

What isn't going to happen here is for Emp people to flood the forum with utter BS.

The only person lying and manipulating at the UC meetings was Test-e-cools lol. DJ, what is it with all lot following him like dogs on a lead?.. When I spoke to Dave about Test-e-cools lies he said he knows and its not the 1st time. Yet you still follow him. HE threw KoK under the bus by telling you lot to go to War with Emps knowing full well you guys stood no chance whatsoever of winning. He knew full well what Offence Emps were carrying. When will you guys wake up and smell the roses? How much are you guys willing to lose just to protect Test-e-cools. We kill KoK, we kill GoA, we killed Elite. Where was Test in helping you lot out?....Thats right sitting there laughing that his plan is coming together nicely and now you all go running to him to help. Guess what?....when this is over all you guys who went to help Test-e-cools out with your def in the Bc's will lose out. He won't lose out as he's an Offensive player. He is using you guys and you don't see it. 

DJ, i know your an intelligent guy and you only have to look at it from the outside and you will see everything i said is true. It doesn't bother me either way as the more def the merrier, just means more points and more pleasure for us.
Sep 12, 2016, 20:0809/12/16
10/15/14
Dj , i dont have to explain myself to you or anyone else in this game , you can call as loud as you want and i wont hear you , im not willing to take the time to explain all what went on for you to start pulling bits out of what i say and twisting things round , you are blinded by the UC and dont see the bigger picture , you latch on to what others do wrong and wont let it go , but when you lot do wrong its quickly swept under the carpet , there is so much i would like to explain to you but i know it will only be blown out of proportion and twisted round by avoiding the truth and pulling the bits out you can twist and manipulate to make yourselves look good 
Sep 12, 2016, 20:0909/12/16
12/18/14
Tychi said:

djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

The only person lying and manipulating at the UC meetings was Test-e-cools lol. DJ, what is it with all lot following him like dogs on a lead?.. When I spoke to Dave about Test-e-cools lies he said he knows and its not the 1st time. Yet you still follow him. HE threw KoK under the bus by telling you lot to go to War with Emps knowing full well you guys stood no chance whatsoever of winning. He knew full well what Offence Emps were carrying. When will you guys wake up and smell the roses? How much are you guys willing to lose just to protect Test-e-cools. We kill KoK, we kill GoA, we killed Elite. Where was Test in helping you lot out?....Thats right sitting there laughing that his plan is coming together nicely and now you all go running to him to help. Guess what?....when this is over all you guys who went to help Test-e-cools out with your def in the Bc's will lose out. He won't lose out as he's an Offensive player. He is using you guys and you don't see it. 

DJ, i know your an intelligent guy and you only have to look at it from the outside and you will see everything i said is true. It doesn't bother me either way as the more def the merrier, just means more points and more pleasure for us.
More utter rubbish ....
Sep 12, 2016, 20:3909/12/16
12/21/14
Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

More utter rubbish ....
Truth hurts eh?
Sep 13, 2016, 00:0909/13/16
10/15/14

djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

Dj , i dont have to explain myself to you or anyone else in this game , you can call as loud as you want and i wont hear you , im not willing to take the time to explain all what went on for you to start pulling bits out of what i say and twisting things round , you are blinded by the UC and dont see the bigger picture , you latch on to what others do wrong and wont let it go , but when you lot do wrong its quickly swept under the carpet , there is so much i would like to explain to you but i know it will only be blown out of proportion and twisted round by avoiding the truth and pulling the bits out you can twist and manipulate to make yourselves look good 

Ok so you actually have no backing to your lies. Glad I called you out on it. Can't justify a word you said can you, choosing to just post another meaningless jumble of words that have no substance behind them.

Anarchy joined UC.

Its first action in UC was to attack an agreed beacon handover between Fellowship and another UC members. Couldn't resist the inside knowledge you had to mess up your own allies beacon transfers.All that for some cheap Anarchy red spam in chat.

The clincher was that no1 in Anarchy would even apologise or admit that anything was wrong. That soured things more than the action itself.

As a result UC decided that our play styles weren't a good fit and unanimously voted for you to leave. You did nothing to benefit any other UC member in your short stay and when you left you went back to exactly the position you had been in 2 weeks earlier. In your world "used and thrown to the wolves" but then your world is cloud cuckoo land.

How you get to your story I will never know. The best lies at least have a kernel of truth to them. Just making it all up, is making you guys look extremely stupid.

And talking about posts that don't have a kernel of truth about them (actually a kernal of sense in this case).....

Ok anarchy was asked to join the UC with the false pretenses of knocking KT off the top spot to help get destiny in the number 1 spot so the first thing you said is rubbish 

the first thing anarchy was asked to do was to help take down the knights not to take the fellowship beacons so again you are talking crap 

the clincher lol thats brilliant , in one of the first meetings it was all agreed upon by the UC that fellowship would not be allowed to grow , that suited anarchy as anarchy was at war with fellowship , low and behold the rest of the UC decides to give fellowship some beacons ? the very same week , at the next meeting when it was brought up destiny threaten to pull out of the UC and its swept under the carpet very quickly all forgiven 

when anarchy admitted they was in the wrong for taking the beacon that the UC had given them it was a different story and they could never be forgiven , destiny already had the number 1 spot and didnt want no more to do with anarchy , bye bye anarchy , you served your purpose , we are going on fellowships side now 

not before anarchy produced some screenshots proving that destiny was telling lies though , but still the rest of the UC refused to believe it and again that got quickly swept under the carpet and the subject changed 

that to me looks like anarchy was used and thrown to the wolves , you was there Dj maybe the sun down south has got to your head and you forgot but i didnt 

Sep 13, 2016, 00:5409/13/16
10/15/14

sarah walker =  31 forum posts 

tychi             =   17 forum posts 

Dj moody     = 500 forum posts 

who do we think the one talking the most BS is here :)
Sep 13, 2016, 01:0609/13/16
10/15/14
you said all i need to read , you was on holiday lol so your on the forums flaming about something you know nothing about appart from what you have been told which is hearsay 
Sep 13, 2016, 01:1209/13/16
12/18/14
Sarah Walker said:

you said all i need to read , you was on holiday lol so your on the forums flaming about something you know nothing about appart from what you have been told which is hearsay 
omg really???? I believe we were all in the same TS at those UC meetings.  I just cannot look at this load of BS anymore .... please someone stop the madness!!!
Sep 13, 2016, 01:1509/13/16
10/15/14
o oh here comes the cavalry :)
Sep 13, 2016, 06:0009/13/16
10/15/14

i appreciate you have taken time to write a reply but it was you who called me out , called me a liar and demanded i explain what i meant by thrown to the wolves , i did explain it and you have basically just said yes it wasnt handled correctly and you in fact did throw anarchy to the wolves 

so how do you justify the call out saying it was lies ?  also saying i had no foundation to say what i said when clearly i was not wrong 
Sep 13, 2016, 06:4309/13/16
Sep 13, 2016, 06:47(edited)
12/18/14
well since we are talking about wrong doings then how would you label the "breach of trust" when Anarchy used information obtained at a UC meeting for their own gains.  This breach of trust is what resulted in the vote by UC.  Different play styles are fine but if you want to be in an alliance with other leagues then you need to work with them cohesively.  It appeared this was not something that Anarchy was willing to do.
Sep 13, 2016, 06:5709/13/16
10/15/14
well thats the pot calling the kettle , there was obviously some bond already formed with fellowship and destiny before any of this happened , what i cant explain is why would destiny let fellowship have them beacons in the first place when they agreed with the rest of the UC not to let fellowship grow 
Sep 13, 2016, 06:5909/13/16
10/15/14
are you saying its ok for destiny to breach the trust but nobody else can ? 
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 13, 2016, 07:0409/13/16
10/04/13

Sarah Walker said:

well thats the pot calling the kettle , there was obviously some bond already formed with fellowship and destiny before any of this happened , what i cant explain is why would destiny let fellowship have them beacons in the first place when they agreed with the rest of the UC not to let fellowship grow 

What do you care about that anyways?  Anarchy wasn't in the UC at that point, and therefore shouldn't have even been involved in the meetings. The only reason you even knew about that agreement was because someone accidentally let you into the meeting room...  Any plans the UC had or didn't have regarding fellowship had nothing to do with you. 

Sep 13, 2016, 07:0909/13/16
Sep 13, 2016, 07:51(edited)
10/15/14

just making my point that destiny are not as goody 2 shoes as they make out to be , i was called out by djmoody , do i not have a right to prove my point ? 

the fact that you say i was let into the meeting by mistake just about proves i am not telling lies and i was in fact there , i will let the players of stomfall decide if i am a liar now before you take it off the topic and start with the twisting again , i have much better things to do than type on a game forum all day 

good day :) 
Sep 13, 2016, 13:5009/13/16
Sep 13, 2016, 13:54(edited)
10/15/14

just keep digging , have you any idea what you actually look like on these forums 

this is my last post now , i refuse to play your silly games , good luck " calling people out " lol 
Sep 13, 2016, 14:4509/13/16
12/18/14
Sarah Walker said:

just keep digging , have you any idea what you actually look like on these forums 

this is my last post now , i refuse to play your silly games , good luck " calling people out " lol 
Yes DJ looks a heck of a lot better than you do.  You have been playing the silly games but have a great day!!!
Sep 13, 2016, 17:0409/13/16
12/21/14

Funny how everyone in Anarchy saw things different to you guys. We were hitting them beacons anyway. We had eyes and the numbers lol. I told you that night to hit em but you wanted to wait 24 hrs. Well we decided that was a waste of pvp and hit em anyway. In factcome to think of it didnt you want to give them 72hrs?.

Anyway thats all history. Your sour KoK got SMASHED!!!!. In fact you all got the raging hump because you lost a few troops in a WAR game!!! 

Well not just KoK though was it. GoA and Elite. All thought you were untouchable and Emps took the fight to you. We decided to have some fun in a WAR game where the idea is to FIGHT, not sit in a meeting every sat night discussing what you going to talk about in the next meeting!

You guys all go running to Test-e-cools are Destiny to try and gang up on Emps. Emps def is out there if you want it but you decided to hit lower leagues which is OK. Like I said this is a WAR game, but they all still there fighting for their OWN leagues!!

When all is said and done it makes no difference. We  are playing a PVP game and the idea is to fight.

1 small bit of advice. Stop taking things so personally, this is a game and its about fun. To have fun in a PvP WAR game you normally fight. That is what lots of us want to do. You win some, you lose some but on top of all is the fun part and believe me when I tell you I have had a blast the last few weeks taking Bc's with like minded ppl. 

DJ, ask yourself 1 question. Would you sit down and have a beer in a pub with me and the others on this forum who have been flaming each other the last few days?.. If the answer is yes, then good for you and maybe 1 day we can laugh about it over a pint. If not you need get out more and change to playing Pokemon Go or something. 

Sep 13, 2016, 17:2809/13/16
Sep 13, 2016, 17:28(edited)
10/03/15

Tychi said:

Funny how everyone in Anarchy saw things different to you guys. We were hitting them beacons anyway. We had eyes and the numbers lol. I told you that night to hit em but you wanted to wait 24 hrs. Well we decided that was a waste of pvp and hit em anyway. In factcome to think of it didnt you want to give them 72hrs?.

Anyway thats all history. Your sour KoK got SMASHED!!!!. In fact you all got the raging hump because you lost a few troops in a WAR game!!! 

Well not just KoK though was it. GoA and Elite. All thought you were untouchable and Emps took the fight to you. We decided to have some fun in a WAR game where the idea is to FIGHT, not sit in a meeting every sat night discussing what you going to talk about in the next meeting!

You guys all go running to Test-e-cools are Destiny to try and gang up on Emps. Emps def is out there if you want it but you decided to hit lower leagues which is OK. Like I said this is a WAR game, but they all still there fighting for their OWN leagues!!

When all is said and done it makes no difference. We  are playing a PVP game and the idea is to fight.

1 small bit of advice. Stop taking things so personally, this is a game and its about fun. To have fun in a PvP WAR game you normally fight. That is what lots of us want to do. You win some, you lose some but on top of all is the fun part and believe me when I tell you I have had a blast the last few weeks taking Bc's with like minded ppl. 

DJ, ask yourself 1 question. Would you sit down and have a beer in a pub with me and the others on this forum who have been flaming each other the last few days?.. If the answer is yes, then good for you and maybe 1 day we can laugh about it over a pint. If not you need get out more and change to playing Pokemon Go or something. 

I have no problem with drinking a beer with Test, Biohazard, Djmood or any one else.

And i even think we could have a great time!
Sep 16, 2016, 15:4709/16/16
12/21/14
Zwelgje said:

Tychi said:

I have no problem with drinking a beer with Test, Biohazard, Djmood or any one else.

And i even think we could have a great time!
The silence says it all lol