All Categories

DO YOU WANT BEACONS?? PLEASE CONTACT EMPERORS :)

DO YOU WANT BEACONS?? PLEASE CONTACT EMPERORS :)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 12, 2016, 09:3009/12/16
10/15/14

yep but i was willing to fight for them unlike some who left them out to dry 

oh and get this chubby checker , before you twist anarchy into this , i was not bringing them into it i was stating a fact 
Sep 12, 2016, 09:3409/12/16
10/15/14
nice , at least your not trying to twist it about and directing it at me , well done  first honest answer ive seen 
Sep 12, 2016, 09:3409/12/16
12/18/14
Sarah Walker said:

yep but i was willing to fight for them unlike some who left them out to dry 

oh and get this chubby checker , before you twist anarchy into this , i was not bringing them into it i was stating a fact 
The fact that you jumped ship would indicate otherwise (re: willing to fight for them) as for leaving them out to dry I really don't understand that statement.
Sep 12, 2016, 09:4109/12/16
10/15/14

i wish i had time to explain but you will only manipulate and twist it all about to make yourselves look better anyway 

your just not worth the time and effort , but hey ive really enjoyed our chat 

and maybe this was more fitting than cry baby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIikqPmbgvI

Sep 12, 2016, 09:4209/12/16
12/18/14
yup that one suits you perfectly .... cheers!!
Sep 12, 2016, 09:5109/12/16
yeah but come on , chubby checker was excellent too 
Sep 12, 2016, 14:5209/12/16
07/30/14

BiohazarD said:

roftie said:

Emperor Shin said:

Lol you talk to much!

You propose exactly what Destiny has done the last 2 days.

They just didnt ask who wants it.

Just left it to the up and coming league to make it theirs.

You really are a one show pony.

Talk talk talk is all you do.

When have you ever done anything yourself??

I think his stats speak for themselves. He's killed about 2.5 million worth of enemy troops while attacking, and 5 million while defending.  In 2 years of gameplay. 

Oh and I should point out that shin's statement about emperors having a custom logo appears to be false. 
Yes but what about his main account after all every-one knows this is just his alt.
Thing is I notice he doesnt even answer any of my Q's ....... is it a sign that he accepts what I said or is he just scared to be proven wrong........AGAIN!?
There is a saying "empty cans make the loudest noise"  and shin I think that saing fits your profile perfectly!! 

Sep 12, 2016, 17:2209/12/16
Sep 12, 2016, 17:27(edited)
02/22/15

Sarah Walker said:

I am not trying to cause any wars I am just stating the fact that you guys are going round the emps allies taking out beacons , where does it stop , As usual destiny tries to twist everything anybody says around to make themselves look better , Anyone whos been around for a while knows how you have a fine art of manipulating comments and telling fibs to suit your needs 

just like how you accused anarchy of hitting a beacon when you was all in the anarchy teamspeak , didnt happen and was proved wrong with screenshots 

Ok no twist,

Did the Emps hit Destiny allies beacons YES

Did the Emps hit Destiny beacons NO!!!!

Did Destiny hit allies of Emps YES (some ally some League Family)

Were the Emps at the time of beacon hits Unforgiven Emperors YES!!!!!!! Do their league statements say we are a family of 6 leagues YES

Do they then get to drop their name and expect no retaliation, well I guess they can think that but that didn't happen did it.

Can we change our name to Unforgiven Destiny and then Emperors wouldn't want to war with us, probably not but I guarntee we will not put that to the test, we are Destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the Unforgivens support Emperors and give up their flag to them in prior event to make them stronger for upcoming war YES

Maybe someone still has the mail from Simmons stating such.

Did the unforgivens take the old Emps beacons to help out and probably planned to return them after the war Unknown but probable

Do we still have beacons YES

Do you NO

No fancy words, no twisting just pure facts.

Can you kill our beacons, YES will you lose a ton of troops YES (the only question is can you kill them all?)

Did you captain Shin come to the UC and ask for an alliance so he could have the NW corner beacons YES

Did he then come out and state you didn't want beacons in his next breath when the alliance didn't pan out   YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all see our own side of things and support our own decisions above are facts nothing more nothing less.

Sep 12, 2016, 17:3309/12/16
07/14/14
TheFray. You are an amazing flame warrior.
Sep 12, 2016, 20:3109/12/16
10/15/14

the best thing is you are making it out like its just destiny vs the emps and the emps hit destinys allies << classic twist to hit the smaller league and allies of the emps 

the real fact is it was the UC not destiny , the UC is made up of all your allied leagues , so making out we hit destiny allies to get at destiny is total rubbish , we hit the UC and obviously you are all allies because your all part of the UC , 

Sep 13, 2016, 01:4409/13/16
Sep 13, 2016, 01:45(edited)
02/22/15

Sarah Walker said:

the best thing is you are making it out like its just destiny vs the emps and the emps hit destinys allies << classic twist to hit the smaller league and allies of the emps 

the real fact is it was the UC not destiny , the UC is made up of all your allied leagues , so making out we hit destiny allies to get at destiny is total rubbish , we hit the UC and obviously you are all allies because your all part of the UC , 

OK

You hit UC because we are all allies.

We hit Unforgivin because you are all an allied family

Blue Magic (their allies) got involved and got hit

Sorry we couldn't find any Emperors beacons to hit for some reason, we searched and searched but didn't see any.

So do we now agree now that we said the same thing differently?

Sep 13, 2016, 01:5909/13/16
02/22/15
Red said:

bormir said:

I would like to start by saying i am not taking part in this confilct, its fun to watch though. I have a question, if everything goes Emperors way, they win this war, they give growing leagues beacons, there is no more this Coralition, what is next? You are saying "we are an offensive league, we build offense, we smash beacons", who you gonna target then? Wont it be the leagues you gave beacons earlier as those will be the strongest leagues? Dont get me wrong from what i read so far Coralition isnt much better, if it is at all. But your Robin Hood like behavior is an effect of them not sharing their power with you, is it not?

To answer your question, when not at war, Emperors are primarily an aggressive PvP league.  We hit player castles, hamlets, and fortresses.  That is part of the reason for the conflict with Coralition.  They did not like our style of leave beacons alone but everything else is fair game.

Did I hear the Emperors hit some small leagues out of beacons for points in the beacon conquest, were they at war and we miss it or did these new leagues get deemed not worthy to hold those beacons and get VETO'd
Sep 13, 2016, 02:0609/13/16
09/06/15

What test says is true! He offered my league beacon 338, almost completely for free. 

I mean 25 million softening blow, that is nothing right? A bargain if you think about it.

Sep 13, 2016, 04:1709/13/16
12/18/14
Thedevilsson said:

What test says is true! He offered my league beacon 338, almost completely for free. 

I mean 25 million softening blow, that is nothing right? A bargain if you think about it.

Yup when you consider taking down a hostile beacon would cost you a lot more that is a bargain :)