All Categories

DO YOU WANT BEACONS?? PLEASE CONTACT EMPERORS :)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 10, 2016, 22:2609/10/16
07/06/14

Hello Everyone,

This Topic is for all the new/buddying/growing or good/strong leagues out there who might be wanting beacons, wanting their first beacon or their 2nd beacon or maybe just wanting to grow their territory.

if you want beacons, please let us know, we would help you out in getting beacons. The only thing that you would have to do is to show that you deserve them, how do you show that?

well, you must have these things :-

1) Minimum of 50mil defense inside the beacons, if you can manage to put a minimum of 50mil defense per beacon at all times. (Not your league's total defense but the total defense inside 1 beacon).

2) You must have teamspeak to coordinate beacon hits and such and be able to talk to one another, if you don't have teamspeak, please come to our teamspeak here, our teamspeak address:- 167.114.138.121:7032

we will help you with it, we would be willing to share our teamspeak with you as well. :)

so if any of you are interested, please come to our teamspeak, we would help you get beacons, as many as you can handle, just as long as you deserve them and are a honorable league. :)

if you don't have teamspeak yet, please download and install teamspeak from here :- https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

our server address is 167.114.138.121:7032

so we would basically help you grow from where you are now and would help you in becoming one of the top leagues on the server. :)

that is our primary goal, to have all the good, honorable leagues holding the top ranks. :)

now, you might be wondering why are we offering beacons and why wouldn't we want those beacons for ourselves? yeah?

well, you see, well, Beacons are a good thing for a growing league, they give you a high ranking and gets you growing, getting more good players and you also get DE from the beacons, which gives gives your troops 5% bonus on the stats and a 50% reduction on the food consumption for Defense. so that you can put more defense in those beacons and don't have to feed your troops much but we have been playing for a loooong time and we have lost interest in beacons primarily because of the fact that we just don't like to defend beacons, we are an offensive league, we build offense, we smash beacons of our enemies but we don't defend them or want them either to be honest :P and that is because we have a lvl 20 fortress, so we get a looot more buffs/bonuses from our fortress then we ever would by holding beacons and our league members have played the game for a looong time and we just don't care about the rankings anymore, been there, done that. :P we don't want to be a top ranked league as ranks mean nothing to us, so we have no intention of keeping any beacons permanently but we can help you get some beacons though if you would like to have more beacons.

so we wish you good luck in your journey in becoming one of the top leagues on the server and we would like to help you get there. :)

If you are interested in our help, please contact us,

Regards,

EMPERORS

The strongest league on the server and the Best stormfall league ever made

The first league ever to get a lvl 20 league fortress, the first league ever to have a custom league logo, we have more league achievements than any other league on the server. :))

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 10, 2016, 22:3109/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 22:32(edited)
06/29/14
And your players have spent more money than anyone else on the server...funny how those bragging rights go hand-in-hand.

So let's take a look at these requirements

1) Minimum of 50mil defense inside the beacons, if you can manage to put a minimum of 50mil defense per beacon at all times. (Not your league's total defense but the total defense inside 1 beacon).

2) You must have teamspeak to coordinate beacon hits and such and be able to talk to one another, if you don't have teamspeak, please come to our teamspeak here, our teamspeak address:- 167.114.138.121:7032

Destiny has 50 mil to put into beacons, and we also have teamspeak, so therefore we are "deserving" since we meet all of your requirements.

Go get some beacons for us now Shin...

Sep 10, 2016, 22:3709/10/16
07/06/14
test said:

And your players have spent more money than anyone else on the server...funny how those bragging rights go hand-in-hand.

Destiny has 50 mil to put into beacons, and we also have teamspeak, so therefore we are "deserving" since we meet all of your requirements.

Thank you for your Interest Destiny, please come to our teamspeak and we will talk about it. :)
Sep 10, 2016, 22:4309/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 22:44(edited)
06/29/14

test said:

Emperor Shin said:

Thank you for your Interest Destiny, please come to our teamspeak and we will talk about it. :)

We have a TS so we don't need to come to yours, that's apart of the terms you came up with.

I think you allies Unforgivne Kings don't have 50 mil beaocns, they must not be deserving, time for you to attack them out of those beacons already!   Unforgiven Knights and Gods also don't meet the requirements I'm sure...I can do some test hits for ya if needed to "prove" they are under the mark.  Or you can demand they show you an SS of what's in them to "prove" they meet your 50 mil req.

Or are you not a man of your word or only "selectively" choose who gets hit if they are under 50 mil?

If they are your personal allies, then they get a "free pass" on your requirements that you have just stated?

Oh yeah, don't forget about knaves...lol

Sep 10, 2016, 22:4409/10/16
07/22/15
Who cares if people spend money? If it wasn't for people spending money, there wouldn't be a game so uhhhh what the freak is your point cry baby....
Sep 10, 2016, 22:4609/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 22:48(edited)
06/29/14

Princesa said:

Who cares if people spend money? If it wasn't for people spending money, there wouldn't be a game so uhhhh what the freak is your point cry baby....

The point Shin is bragging about their accomplishment that they achieved due to the SOLE ABILITY to SPEND MONEY.  If they would not of spent massive loads of money, what they did would not be possible in the timeframe they accomplished it in.

So going around saying, we are the best, look what we accomplished, when the only thing they accomplished was spending a load of money is the point that I am making.  It's completly ego driven and downplays those that don't spend the MASSIVE amounts of money that COWARDS spend.
Sep 10, 2016, 22:5209/10/16
07/22/15
and you dont have a ego??? I haven't been playing this game super long and i took a break . I come back and everyone talks about your giant a$$ ego and the fact that you bully people into joining your coalition. So to me you aren't any better unless they are lying...but i highly doubt that when multiple people are saying the same thing. Yeah ppl spend money and brag about it, who cares, at least they aren't going around threatening ppl saying join them or die....
Sep 10, 2016, 23:0309/10/16
07/14/14

Thank you again for the flame wars. I love it.

Princesa I think I can answer that of some sort. 

It is all about context.

Who you hang out with in Stormfall.

I have never met anyone so goody-two shoes in his stormfall leadership as test.

I liked him when he was my enemy.

Then again I value manners and courtly ways.

Since test is so goody two shoes all the bad dudes hate him.

I think you hang out with those.
Sep 10, 2016, 23:1309/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 23:14(edited)
07/22/15
I don't hang out with anyone i just hear a lot of bad stuff about the same person from multiple leagues and people. I also value manners and respect but when I come back to the game and I hear leagues are being threatened for simply not joining someones alliance or whatever that kinda gets you thinking about the crappy person heading this alliance. I personally dont care how much someone espends, or how big their army is, if you're crappy then you are just crappy and I will hit you regardless if i win or lose. So If i am wrong please do educate me...
Sep 10, 2016, 23:1509/10/16
10/15/14
Why have a pop at shin ? At least he is actually doing some good helping the smaller leagues , unlike some who only think of themselves and push all the smaller leagues back down the ranking ladder , some leagues fight back :)
Sep 10, 2016, 23:1909/10/16
09/29/15
test said:

Hey Test,  whats with the fixation on Shin, it couldn't ne envy could it? Oh and i'm sure that massive hammer you troll around with was free, WHAT A HYPOCRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 10, 2016, 23:3109/10/16
07/22/15
Why does the saying, "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black" come to mind lol
Sep 11, 2016, 00:0309/11/16
06/29/14

This is a thread about beacons.

I asked about beacons.

The response to me asking about beacons is for other people to come into this thread and go completely opposite of the topic of beacons and start personally attacking me.

Nothing new, just another poor attempt and EMPS to try to spin some more BS and get people off topic.

I've asked Shin a question about his master plan and self proclaimed omnipotent role in the server and am waiting on a response.
Sep 11, 2016, 00:2309/11/16
10/15/14
Test , who made you the boss ? and why does everyone have to answer to you ?
Sep 11, 2016, 00:5409/11/16
07/22/15
Yeah such a great person yet he is hitting unforgiven knights beacons and he has got a giant condom on his castle, ahahahaha 
Sep 11, 2016, 01:4109/11/16

djmoody said:

Put this through Google translate from BS to English. Came out as.

Shin Says

We started a war we can't win. We need your troops to defend beacons from our enemies while our defence stay safely tucked up in our catacombs. If you want an ally that will suck the life out of you and throw you away when we are done using you, please sign up to our alliance "Emps meatshields".

Amazingly I predicted this just yesterday on the forums. Didn't realise they would be stooping this low so quickly though.

If you are a up and coming league, free advice, stay as neutral and as far away from this server war as you can. 1bn hammer on one side, 800m on the other. Unforgiven Kings taken down in a matter of hours. You don't want to be anywhere near this carnage (even if you are a top league).

Unless you are this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBPeKADIrIc

Sep 11, 2016, 04:2509/11/16
Sep 11, 2016, 04:26(edited)
06/29/14

Sarah Walker said:

Test , who made you the boss ? and why does everyone have to answer to you ?

No one made me boss, I never said I was the boss.  I also did not say "everyone" has to answer to me, I simply stated that I asked shin a question and was waiting on an answer.

And once again, you bring up yet another topic, intermingled with lies, instead of allowing shin to respond.

My favorite part about all of these threads is that they end the same way:

With proof that Shin is a liar and constatnly contradicts himself.   Then he just runs away and makes a new thread talking about how great he is or some other BS on a completely different topic.  

----------

How many times and how many ways does Shin have to be proven a liar and a COWARD before he stops running around making up new random posts / threads about how great he is or how everyone should answer to him because he seems to think that he makes up the rules for who does and who doesn't get beacons.

Again, you guys can let your troops do the talking at any time and stop the faulty rhetoric and lies on the forums.
Sep 11, 2016, 06:2609/11/16
Sep 11, 2016, 06:28(edited)
02/23/16

I would like to start by saying i am not taking part in this confilct, its fun to watch though. I have a question, if everything goes Emperors way, they win this war, they give growing leagues beacons, there is no more this Coralition, what is next? You are saying "we are an offensive league, we build offense, we smash beacons", who you gonna target then? Wont it be the leagues you gave beacons earlier as those will be the strongest leagues? Dont get me wrong from what i read so far Coralition isnt much better, if it is at all. But your Robin Hood like behavior is an effect of them not sharing their power with you, is it not?

Sep 11, 2016, 07:2909/11/16
03/01/15

bormir said:

I would like to start by saying i am not taking part in this confilct, its fun to watch though. I have a question, if everything goes Emperors way, they win this war, they give growing leagues beacons, there is no more this Coralition, what is next? You are saying "we are an offensive league, we build offense, we smash beacons", who you gonna target then? Wont it be the leagues you gave beacons earlier as those will be the strongest leagues? Dont get me wrong from what i read so far Coralition isnt much better, if it is at all. But your Robin Hood like behavior is an effect of them not sharing their power with you, is it not?

To answer your question, when not at war, Emperors are primarily an aggressive PvP league.  We hit player castles, hamlets, and fortresses.  That is part of the reason for the conflict with Coralition.  They did not like our style of leave beacons alone but everything else is fair game.

Sep 11, 2016, 07:4809/11/16
03/01/15

djmoody said:

If you are a up and coming league, free advice, stay as neutral and as far away from this server war as you can. 1bn hammer on one side, 800m on the other. Unforgiven Kings taken down in a matter of hours. You don't want to be anywhere near this carnage (even if you are a top league).

Good advice.  The hammers on both sides are too big for most beacons to withstand.  I saw a lot of small leagues get burned during the beacon wars (KT vs Coralition) and would hate to see them get burned in this fight also.  

Sep 11, 2016, 15:4309/11/16
08/03/14

-Starts reading some posts in different threads... stops... and bursts out laughing!- OMGAWD!!! It is "As StormFall Turns!" I've stepped into ada.mned soap opera!

-Backspaces- So much to say, but in the end, pointless. Most of you aren't looking for the 'truth'... you've already made up your minds. Fair enough. But for godsakes start thinking for yourselves!  

For example, there's Princesa... (someone who "hasn't been playing this game long"  AND  "took a break") ... who said "multiple people saying the same thing" ... Well hallelujah! Praise the Lord, Yea the light has shown forth from the heavens! Why, people NEVER lie and ALWAYYYYS remember things 'exactly"! (RSWN)  Yes, even though you're hearing this 3rd, 4th, 5th or god forbid 10th hand, it MUST be gospel! And Princesa isn't the only one of you that has put this very phrase in a number of posts in different threads regarding test... and again I quote, 'threatening people going around saying, "join them or die"'.

"Join them or Die" ... Seriously... SERIOUSLY??? Ok, aside from those that said it obviously sharing the same brain cell, you all have been watching way the he.ll to many fantasy movies! Take just a moment and think, really think about it... who the he.ll talks that way or says that??? Oh yeah, that would be those folks fabricating or adding some Friction -coughs- errrmmm... inside joke, 'fiction' to their narrative.

Shin... liar, not a liar... that's for each person to decide... but this I say FIRSTHAND... In regards to wanting beacons or not wanting beacons... EMPERORS WANT the Northwest corner and started this whole war over it... PERIOD! There are no if's, and's or but's... this is set in stone. Everything, EVERYTHING else is smoke, mirrors and lies <-- In other words... Diplomacy!

And Shin, while I can say you are not my favorite individial in 'this' game (having been in GoA :P), there is not a da.mned thing wrong with EMPERORS wanting that corner... Helllllo folksssss! "WARGAME!!!"  (And yeah yeah, I know you SAY you don't want beacons, your words at the meeting however said the exact opposite... so even if you get it, it is going to cost ya ;-)

I know, dipped my foot in the soap opera drama pool... I need a shower, bbl...